• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that's Regeneration Negation.

Enhanced Regeneration: They can use their darkness to piece together an injured demon's body and mend grave wounds, but are unable to regenerate destroyed hearts and any damage sustained accumulates unless one of them are similar to an immortal.

I don't think Demons are able to Heal/Regenerate their injuries if they're missing that body part.

Derieri had her arm blown off into tiny pieces making it so that her darkness had nothing to put back together while Monspeet only had his arm cut off and intact

I've found something's which can be added to the OP (Some of these might be on the OP, haven't checked yet)

Angels​

Limited Power Nullification: Ludoshel negated Monspeet darkness flames, Its probably only limited to Unholy attacks like Monspeets darkness flames which is way i'm placing it as Limited Power Nullification atm.

Regeneration Negation via Grace (Mid: Derieri had her regeneration negated by Sariel's Tornada Garce, even after transforming into a Indura it didn't regenerate her lost arm)

I don't think Demons are able to Heal/Regenerate their injuries if they're missing that body part.
Derieri was able to regenerate a massive hole from her Torso after Ludoshel pierced her.

Monspeet did the same as well.

No.

Besides i don't believe i need to show anymore evidence for Regeneration Negation given how blatant it is as shown with the scans I've posted.
I'm asking because I don't remember the demons regenerating lost limbs, lost as in not cut off or blown off but nothing left intact, I know they're able to repair cut apart, blown up, and gaping torsos.

I've found something's which can be added to the OP (Some of these might be on the OP, haven't checked yet)

Angels​

Limited Power Nullification: Ludoshel negated Monspeet darkness flames, Its probably only limited to Unholy attacks like Monspeets darkness flames which is way i'm placing it as Limited Power Nullification atm.

Regeneration Negation via Grace (Mid: Derieri had her regeneration negated by Sariel's Tornada Garce, even after transforming into a Indura it didn't regenerate her lost arm)

Derieri was able to regenerate a massive hole from her Torso after Ludoshel pierced her.

Monspeet did the same as well.
Seem good

Is that a bad thing? Also should highh-ranking demons have resistance to regen neg mid from monspeet regening from sariel's grace same for estrossa. Zeldris regen from sunshine
I don't all think High Ranking Demons should have it, Estarossa also isn't a Demon he just uses Darkness to Regen.

If Monspeet and Zeldris are able to regenerate from Graces can you post scans

Hmm so Monspeet is just 1000 points higher than Derieri in Power Levels, yet that's enough for him to be able to regenerate from an attack that Derieri couldn't.
That's how power levels work in NNT base unsealed Meliodas was only 30-40% stronger than Galand and he bullied him without lostvane.

So what should it be then?
Estarossa, while having a Power Level of 60,000, being painfully broken down by the combined power of two Graces

Compared to Two Commandments Estarossa, having a Power Level of 88,000, being unaffected by the combined power of two Graces

Estarossa, with a Power Level of 60,000, being able to regenerate from Sariel's Grace.

Compared to Derieri, with a Power Level of 52,000, being unable to regenerate her arm

Estarossa, while having a Power Level of 60,000, being painfully broken down by the combined power of two Graces

Compared to Two Commandments Estarossa, having a Power Level of 88,000, being unaffected by the combined power of two Graces

Estarossa, with a Power Level of 60,000, being able to regenerate from Sariel's Grace.

Compared to Derieri, with a Power Level of 52,000, being unable to regenerate her arm
In other words?

I am just asking to clarify stop being passive aggressive
Why can't you come to you're own conclusions based on reading my previous posts starting from here
That's good that more supporting evidence that Demon Regeneration doesn't have a Caveat
I don't all think High Ranking Demons should have it, Estarossa also isn't a Demon he just uses Darkness to Regen.

If Monspeet and Zeldris are able to regenerate from Graces can you post scans

No, that's just him vaporizing it, it's not deconstruction
Hendrickson:
Same as above, this isn't deconstruction
Those are still physical things, so this doesn't work
Gowther:
I mean he probably does, he has a "heart"
Goddess Clan:
We don't scale resistances
Resistance Negation is fine, Deconstruction is not
No, he completely destroyed the commandments, he didn't erase them from existence, that's never said

Nah, this just means he lost his kind emotions and memories, it doesn't mean he doesn't actually have emotions and resists the ability to manipulate them
This isn't deconstruction, so no
They don't really resist it, Diane is just the only one who's directly targeted

Outside of my disagreements above, this is all fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back