• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that's just him vaporizing it, it's not deconstruction

Same as above, this isn't deconstruction

Those are still physical things, so this doesn't work

I mean he probably does, he has a "heart"

We don't scale resistances

Resistance Negation is fine, Deconstruction is not

No, he completely destroyed the commandments, he didn't erase them from existence, that's never said

Nah, this just means he lost his kind emotions and memories, it doesn't mean he doesn't actually have emotions and resists the ability to manipulate them

This isn't deconstruction, so no

They don't really resist it, Diane is just the only one who's directly targeted

Outside of my disagreements above, this is all fine
Actually Meliodas said he will throw away his power to wipe out the demon lord. Merlin confirms this in the chaos chapter. Also ark has deconstruction and byashura Agee that high ranking demons should resist deconstruction by surging ark also demons should get powernull with darkness have you seen the other comments I made in this crt?

Actually Meliodas said he will throw away his power to wipe out the demon lord. Merlin confirms this in the chaos chapter.
Wipe out doesn't mean erase from existence, you need more explicit statements like him actually saying he will erase them from existence
Also ark has deconstruction and byashura Agee that high ranking demons should resist deconstruction by surging ark
I never said I disagreed with High Ranking Demons resisting Deconstruction, I agree to that, I'm saying the specific case of Meliodas surviving Dark Nebula doesn't grant him to resistance to Deconstruction
also demons should get powernull with darkness have you seen the other comments I made in this crt?
No, I don't know where that was said

Wipe out doesn't mean erase from existence, you need more explicit statements like him actually saying he will erase them from existence

I never said I disagreed with High Ranking Demons resisting Deconstruction, I agree to that, I'm saying the specific case of Meliodas surviving Dark Nebula doesn't grant him to resistance to Deconstruction

Well google defines destroy as erase the existence of something

If you destroy a house, are you erasing it from existence (something that's not possible due to conservation of matter/energy) or just blowing it up/collapsing it?

Also it says end, not erase, and that's finalised with by damaging or attacking something. If you damage something, you aren't erasing its existence.

If you destroy a house, are you erasing it from existence or just blowing it up/collapsing it?

Also it says end, not erase, and that's finalised with by damaging or attacking something. If you damage something, you aren't erasing its existence.
Yeah but the DK soul and body and the commandments were destroyed I will find scans

If you destroy a house, are you erasing it from existence (something that's not possible due to conservation of matter/energy) or just blowing it up/collapsing it?

Can Meliodas at least get interdimisional range?

I mean he probably does, he has a "heart"
I dunno, I thought it just an artificial heart
We don't scale resistances
Why? Don't they have the same kind of protection?
Nah, this just means he lost his kind emotions and memories, it doesn't mean he doesn't actually have emotions and resists the ability to manipulate them
Should we change to limited empathic manpulation ?
They don't really resist it, Diane is just the only one who's directly targeted
Hard to say but Merlin said they should focus and hold consciousness to resist those spirits, I wonder why they didn't choose someone stronger like King or Escarno instead of Diane? Besides, the power system has a thing called spirit, It seem like a power to help them resist mind manip

Last edited:
I think demons should have unholy manipulation
Is that a bad thing? Also should highh-ranking demons have resistance to regen neg mid from monspeet regening from sariel's grace same for estrossa. Zeldris regen from sunshine
I think high ranking demons should get resistance to regeneration negation mid and scaling to monspeet and Estarossa who regenerate from sariels grace whereas derieri couldn’t and resistance to matter manipulation scaling to Estarossa. What do you think?
Alright, so do we agree that high-ranking demons should have power nullification?
Would it be possible to give escannor resistance to resistance negation since he was unaffected by Meliodas' hellblaze?
I think chandler should get limited information analysis since he was able to tell the power levels of the sins without an artifact.
Would it be possible to give high ranking demons purgatory resistances and powernull wilth darkness? And unholy manipulation?
Estarossa, while having a Power Level of 60,000, being painfully broken down by the combined power of two Graces

Compared to Two Commandments Estarossa, having a Power Level of 88,000, being unaffected by the combined power of two Graces

Estarossa, with a Power Level of 60,000, being able to regenerate from Sariel's Grace.

Compared to Derieri, with a Power Level of 52,000, being unable to regenerate her arm
When I'm finished, I'll tell you.

That's all I'll continue to say in response to that question.
That's all

Estarossa used darkness to stop Tarmiel from shifting after absorbing the commandment of truth. Even sariel states his darkness stop tarmiel from turning into water here

I dunno, I thought it just an artificial heart

Why? Don't they have the same kind of protection?

Should we change to limited empathic manpulation ?

Hard to say but Merlin said they should focus and hold consciousness to resist those spirits, I wonder why they didn't choose someone stronger like King or Escarno instead of Diane? Besides, the power system has a thing called spirit, It seem like a power to help them resist mind manip
Have you added the other topics we discussed to he crt?

What about possible EE? Because Merlin notes that 1 of the dieties must be destroyed for chaos to be revived

Don’t post six responses.
For affecting the demon king in another dimension fyi the whole time the demon king was still in purgatory Meliodas notes this when the demon king takes over his body.
They were both in a separate mental realm at the time.
What about possible EE? Because Merlin notes that 1 of the dieties must be destroyed for chaos to be revived
Doesn’t make a difference.

It happen in Chapter 264.

So from what's shown Estarossa wrapped Darkness around Tarmiel's body which negated his ability to liquefy his own body to negate physical attacks.

This honestly seems to be just regular Power Nullification more than E.I negation to me given the context but either would work in my opinion as well.

So either regular Power Nullification through Darkness or E.I negation through Darkness, don't really care which is chosen personally.
That's all
Does anyone agree with the points above?

Which, again, does not lend any credence to your argument because destroy doesn’t mean completely erase from existence.
What would it be then? Like I said he wiped out the demon king ad the commandments from a different dimension so it could be interdimensional range and possible EE. Existence Erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind, a level of destruction beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization.

It didn’t happen in a different dimension. He wiped just out the commandments, which were on the Earth. The Demon King was powerless, and would only be able to recreate himself from the commandments.

It’s up to you to prove that Meliodas wiped the Commandments from existence with no possible trace. Also, the Commandments are curses, so I don’t even see why even just dispersing them would leave anything physical behind.

It didn’t happen in a different dimension. He wiped just out the commandments, which were on the Earth. The Demon King was powerless, and would only be able to recreate himself from the commandments.

It’s up to you to prove that Meliodas wiped the Commandments from existence with no possible trace. Also, the Commandments are curses, so I don’t even see why even just dispersing them would leave anything physical behind.
I said possible EE should be fine here and here and here

No Existence Erasure is acceptable based on the evidence

Meliodas flat out doesn't have Existence Erasure

No Existence Erasure is acceptable based on the evidence

Meliodas flat out doesn't have Existence Erasure
Can you at least explain why? Meliodas destroyed the commandments and the demon king without a trace which merlins notes it here. here and here and here
Existence Erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind, a level of destruction beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization. Rather than just reducing something to its constituent parts, this ability leaves absolutely nothing behind.

Can you at least explain why? Meliodas destroyed the commandments and the demon king without a trace which merlins notes it here. here and here and here
Because wiping them out without a trace can just as easily refer to vaporizing them or be hyperbole

There's nothing at all that implies he erased them from existence, if we gave EE to statements like these, everyone would have EE

Hell even Eren would have EE if that statement alone was enough

Because wiping them out without a trace can just as easily refer to vaporizing them or be hyperbole

There's nothing at all that implies he erased them from existence, if we gave EE to statements like these, everyone would have EE

Hell even Eren would have EE if that statement alone was enough
I literally showed manga scans and the anime version of Meliodas destroying the commandments and curses without leaving a trace. Are you serious? If there was a trace of the curses or the commandments then the demon king would receive and Elizabeth would die and be reincarnated and CHAOS WOULD NOT BE REVIVED since both the DK and SD are still alive. Like I said possibly EE is fine since we can't seem to agree to it.

I literally showed manga scans and the anime version of Meliodas destroying the commandments and curses without leaving a trace. Are you serious? If there was a trace of the curses or the commandments then the demon king would receive and Elizabeth would die and be reincarnated and CHAOS WOULD NOT BE REVIVED since both the DK and SD are still alive. Like I said possibly EE is fine since we can't seem to agree to it.
No, you don't get a possibly EE for something that blatantly isn't EE

Completely destroying something =/= Existence Erasure

No, you don't get a possibly EE for something that blatantly isn't EE

Completely destroying something =/= Existence Erasure
Existence Erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind, a level of destruction beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization. Rather than just reducing something to its constituent parts, this ability leaves absolutely nothing behind.
Also, the eren thing is not a good example at all. It verbatim says that they cannot be sealed away and that 1 of the 2 deities must be COMPLETELY DESTROYED for chaos to be revived. That means his mind and soul too which were residing in the te commandments which is proven when he speaks to Meliodas telepathically.
Powerful enough uses of this ability can even erase the mind and soul, if not more fundamental aspects of one's existence, such as concepts.

Also, the eren thing is not a good example at all. It verbatim says that they cannot be sealed away and that 1 of the 2 deities must be COMPLETELY DESTROYED for chaos to be revived. That means his mind and soul too which were residing in the te commandments which is proven when he speaks to Meliodas telepathically.
Soul destruction and mind destruction =/= Existence Erasure

That's Mind Hax and Soul Hax

If there was a trace of the curses or the commandments then the demon king would receive and Elizabeth would die and be reincarnated and CHAOS WOULD NOT BE REVIVED since both the DK and SD are still alive. Like I said possibly EE is fine since we can't seem to agree to it.
Merlin was the one who reactivated the curse. The curse would absolutely be disabled if DK were simply dead, which is why everyone thought (somewhat correctly) that the curse was was gone after Meliodas DK was dead.

You need to prove that Chaos wouldn’t be able to resurrect if there was a physical trace of them at all. At the very least, I don’t see the no trace scan that you provided, only Merlin saying completely destroy, which is hardly ever used in the context of existence erasure.

Also, other translations say that ‘destroying him completely won’t be so easy’, implying that they mean getting rid of him and the Ten Commandments after they destroyed his body isn’t easy, not that it’s existence erasure.

Last edited:
Which was completely destroyed as merlin states stop ingnoring the definition of EE
Bruh, if she said he erased them from existence, then I wouldn't be arguing, but all she said was that he completely destroyed them

You don't have sufficient evidence for EE

It’s not really that harsh, but please refrain from insulting other people (even though I’m admittedly not the best person to be saying this).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back