• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can add the abilities here in a couple hours.

Just need to know what has been accepted and what hasn't since i haven't been paying close attention to this thread at all.
Thank you for helping out.

Can somebody write a list of the EXACTLY worded titles for all of the pages that you need me to unlock please?

Just need to know what has been accepted and what hasn't since i haven't been paying close attention to this thread.
Alright EE was not accepted, NPI was not accepted,
So from byasura, mitch, elizhaa, and antvisma agreement staff

We get these stuff acc

~King
•disease manipulation
•poison manipulation
•Status Effect Inducement
•Plant Manipulation
•Pain Manipulation via disaster
•Water manipulation
•Cloth manipulation
•Force field creation & healing
•Durability negation
resistance to corrosion inducement.
Only for king due there's no prove other fairy king have disaster

~Purgatory Survivor
•Resistance to soul manipulation

~Ban
•NPI only for non substance being, meliodas emotion doesn't count

~Merlin, Escanor, Archangel, and supreme deity
• Resistance to mind manipulation and soul manipulation via supreme deity blessing

~Escanor
•Resistance negation via Sunshine
•Resistance to air manipulation

~Gowther
•Immortality type 2
•possibly immunity to Soul manipulation
due just a inorganic doll being

~Goddess clan physiology
•Power nullfication via ark
•Necromancy

~Replace Boddy Puppetry with Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation

~Cusack
Replace Boddy Puppetry with Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation

~Melascula
•Large size type 1
•Regeneration negation (mid-high)

~Meliodas and Zeldris
•Resistance negation via tyrant killing
• Spatial Manipulation (should be limited or not?) via broke out dubs walless space
• plus estarossa spatial Manipulation for escaping domain of god space
~Meliodas
• Deconstruction and Resistance negation
• Curse manipulation and NPI
• Forcefield creation & Powernullfication
• Passive Status Effect Inducement, Disease Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Corrision Inducement vi miasma

[Rejected]
• Deconstruction (King)
• Deconstruction and resistance (Hendrickson & grey demon)
• Deconstruction (from Meliodas and zeldris tyrant killing not true magic meliodas)
• immunity to empathic manipulation and soul manipulation (meliodas)
• Existence erasure (Meliodas)
• Resistance to Possession and Mind Manipulation/Madness Manipulation (Type 2 (sins)

More or less
Correct me if i'm wrong
Actually, the sins resistance was accepted and deconstruction was fine byasura agreed with it. Meliodas soul is walking in purgatory so resistance to soul manipulation seems fine.

Thank you for helping out.

Can somebody write a list of the EXACTLY worded titles for all of the pages that you need me to unlock please?
Meliodas, Zeldris, King, Escanor, Merlin, Cusack, Purgatory survivors gowther and Melascula and goddess and demon clan biology

Just need to know what has been accepted and what hasn't since i haven't been paying close attention to this thread at all.
So from byasura, mitch, elizhaa, and antvisma agreement staff

We get these stuff acc

~King
•disease manipulation
•poison manipulation
•Status Effect Inducement
•Plant Manipulation
•Pain Manipulation via disaster
•Water manipulation
•Cloth manipulation
•Force field creation & healing
•Durability negation
resistance to corrosion inducement.
Only for king due there's not enough prove other fairy king have disaster

~Purgatory Survivor
•Resistance to soul manipulation

~Merlin, Escanor, Archangel, and supreme deity
• Resistance to mind manipulation and soul manipulation via supreme deity blessing

~Escanor
•Resistance negation via Sunshine
•Resistance to air manipulation

~Gowther
•Immortality type 2
•possibly immunity to Soul manipulation
due just a inorganic doll being

~Goddess clan physiology
•Power nullfication via ark
•Necromancy

~Replace Boddy Puppetry with Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation

~Cusack
Replace Boddy Puppetry with Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation

~Melascula
•Large size type 1
•Regeneration negation (mid-high)

~Meliodas and Zeldris
•Resistance negation via tyrant killing
• Spatial Manipulation (should be limited or not?) via broke out dubs walless space
• plus estarossa spatial Manipulation for escaping domain of god space

~Meliodas
• Deconstruction and Resistance negation
• Curse manipulation and NPI
• Forcefield creation & Powernullfication
• Passive Status Effect Inducement, Disease Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Corrision Inducement vi miasma

~sins
• Resistance to Possession and Mind Manipulation/Madness Manipulation (Type 2)

[Rejected]
• Deconstruction (King)
• Deconstruction and resistance (Hendrickson & grey demon)
• Deconstruction (from Meliodas and zeldris tyrant killing not true magic meliodas)
• immunity to empathic manipulation and soul manipulation (meliodas)
• Existence erasure (Meliodas)
• NPI for non substance being and meliodas emotion

More or less
Correct me if i'm wrong

No, she is not confirmed to have blessings
Alright.

So when can you apply the changes?
I'll start applying all of the Sins-related additions here in a couple minutes, then a little after that i'll start doing the Goddess related additions, then i'll do the Demon related additions after that, i'll finish off the additions with Meliodas since his profile is locked as of right now.

Alright.

I'll start applying all of the Sins-related additions here in a couple minutes, then a little after that i'll start doing the Goddess related additions, then i'll do the Demon related additions after that, i'll finish off the additions with Meliodas since his profile is locked as of right now.
Okay also the sins resistance to possession was agreed with

Alright.

You can ask ant to unlock the profiles

Holly molly, i was literally forgot some supreme deity important ability, i thought it was added to SD profile.
@Rabbit2002

Do you mind to add just 3 stuff only again?
Invulnerability (can't be harm by physical damage)
Limited Absorbtion (can absorbed magic that similar to her magic, which is light, beam and holy based magic attack)
•Resistance to Paralysis inducment (capable to resist gowther breaker off which can render an opponent completely immobile for up to ten seconds by severing the connection between their nerves)

Last edited:
Holly molly, i was literally forgot some supreme deity important ability, i thought it was added to SD profile.
@Rabbit2002

Do you mind to add just 2 stuff only again?
Resistance to Paralysis inducment (capable to resist gowther breaker off which can render an opponent completely immobile for up to ten seconds by severing the connection between their nerves)
You are not allowed to tag people only mods can do that dm rabbit instead

@Rabbit2002

Do you mind to add just 2 stuff only again?
Resistance to Paralysis inducment (capable to resist gowther breaker off which can render an opponent completely immobile for up to ten seconds by severing the connection between their nerves)
Also you said you edited your comment can you bold the edited text?

I mean what i edited just putting the wrong ability rejected in its place like you said
Only demon disagreed with deconstruction via tyrant killing byashura and everyone else agrees with it and the sins resistance to possession dm rabbit for clarification

Alright I've added all of the accepted stuff to the already unlocked profiles.

I only need Meliodas's profile unlock and after those additions are done this thread can be closed.

If you post the linked profiles here, I will unlock them for you. Don't forget to add a link to this thread as justification for your edits

If you post the linked profiles here, I will unlock them for you. Don't forget to add a link to this thread as justification for your edits

I always link the thread were the additions got accepted so you don't have to worry about that.

I always link the thread were the additions got accepted so you don't have to worry about that.
Are you sure you're not trying to deceive me

Unlocked, let me know when you're done.

@Rabbit2002

Do you mind to add just 3 stuff only again?
Limited Absorbtion (can absorbed magic that similar to her magic, which is light, beam and holy based magic attack)
•Resistance to Paralysis inducment (capable to resist gowther breaker off which can render an opponent completely immobile for up to ten seconds by severing the connection between their nerves)
I prefer to put these thing in next thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back