• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already gone through what I previously accepted.

As for the new stuff, the Cusack and Deconstruction via Dark Nebula is fine.

Other topics which need more input, I guess many others agree, except new topics unholy manipulation (actually even I don't know how it work)

Other topics which need more input, I guess many others agree, except new topics unholy manipulation (actually even I don't know how it work)
Would it be possible to give escannor resistance to resistance negation since he was unaffected by Meliodas' hellblaze?

Possible Uses Of Unholy Manipulation

Empowerment: Users obtain inhuman levels of strength, speed, stamina, and even increase one's mental and spiritual capabilities by being empowered by evil entities. Few users can even become a vessel for a greater evil.

Example: Fraudrin and Dreyfus (Vessel) (Fraudrin empowered Dreyfus, and even gave him his Size Manipulation ability), Demon Blood (Empowers those who drink it), Commandments (Give abilities and increases power)

Thaumaturgy: Call upon the power of demons and devils through prayer and rituals, and perform "miracles".

Example: None

Summoning: Synchronize the power with lesser unholy entities, either for combat purposes, induce curses or possessing others.

Example: The Commandments (Various harmful abilities), Fraudrin (Possession)

Corruption: Turns the purest soul and twist the clearest mind by inducing sin and vice into the heart. Some times, converting beings into demons, devil or other types of evil spirit its possible.

Example: Demon Blood (Turned Holy Knights into Demons), Commandments (Made Mael insane), and Greyroad/Grey Road (Can turn individuals who kill into demons)

Energy/Elemental Manipulation: Generate, shape and control the innate energies, elements, and matter innate from the depts of hell, such hellfire, faust water, cursed earth, and corrupted light, as there's no element that can't be considered unholy. Due to their esoteric nature, these forces may be capable to directly affect the soul of the target, ignoring conventional durability and protections.

Example: Hellblaze (Doesn't quickly go out and can neg Regeneration)

I think high ranking demons should get resistance to regeneration negation mid and scaling to monspeet and Estarossa who regenerate from sariels grace whereas derieri couldn’t and resistance to matter manipulation scaling to Estarossa. What do you think?

I think high ranking demons should get resistance to regeneration negation mid and scaling to monspeet and Estarossa who regenerate from sariels grace whereas derieri couldn’t and resistance to matter manipulation scaling to Estarossa. What do you think?
Estarossa doesn't have that Resistance in base though, he only has it in his two commandments key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back