• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT AP Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this usable for the scaling chain or no?
As a multiplier, no. That's why I didn't even add it to the scaling chain originally.

However, anyone who can severely damage or one-shot an Albion is 2x an Albion.
Meliodas being superior to both mael and ludo isn't an indication of what time was it, unless we know for a fact they fought evenly,
We know that their powers of light and darkness were matched.

Anyway, it's actually a Meliodas feat not even a Mael feat on the profiles.
but we only know that mael retreated
Also even well afternoon, mael was still so much stronger than ludo
That definitely wasn't well into the afternoon.

We know that their powers of light and darkness were matched.
Thats true
Anyway, it's actually a Meliodas feat not even a Mael feat on the profiles.
Yes, but personally i think its far too ambiguous to consider it, like, keep it on the profile but it shouldn't effect tiering (it won't change anything since mel is still above ludo, but you get my point)

When ballilw whatever his name is was fighting
He was shocked that mael blew away his darkness, then he noted how mel repelled mael
Also note that the dialog was during the fight

It could actually be very well plausible that mael didn't retreat

Another thing

They were in the celestial realm, why did mael treat? Where did he go? He let mel just stay there or are we gonna assume mel willingly went away?

I'll just remove it to cut the controversy, although I think it's pretty obvious that this is near-noon in context.

Anyway, does it seem reasonable to assume that Percival permanently retained the same level of power from the Ironside fight even when he's not channelling larger amounts of Hope?

Shouldn't first form demon king zel scale above second demon mark zel? Or we already do this

I really don't know if it's reasonable to think percival retains the same strength after Ironside fight.

Feels like we might need more info about Hope

God is magic power from the Demon King. So yes, but not in the exact same way.

It has been like 2 years since i watched/read nnt, so i forgot alot of things

We didn't see the demon king use god outside of his 50% fight with mel and ban, did we?

That wasn't God, that was Ruler.

Ruler inverts or absorbs magic, and God is more like straight up immunity.

DK Meliodas, who didn't have Ruler, is able to simply revoke God's magic immunity from Zeldris and says it was a lent power, strongly suggesting he has it.

That wasn't God, that was Ruler.

Ruler inverts or absorbs magic, and God is more like straight up immunity.

DK Meliodas, who didn't have Ruler, is able to simply revoke God's magic immunity from Zeldris and says it was a lent power, strongly suggesting he has it.
Then i think we should add it to all keys but note that the demon king is more likely not to use it

It's not simply immunity, it's power in general from DK (in the same way that the Ten Commandments, which are equal to half 100% DK's full power, are magic power) that's stated, albeit indirectly, to enhance his power. It also allows him to inhibit magical abilities rather than just nullifying them.

Zeldris normally has power inferior to Derieri and Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas (the one who got killed at Vaizel). Diane also says he's the strongest Commandment, despite Zeldris being way inferior to Estarossa without DK's power (and even with to some extent).

It's not simply immunity, it's power in general from DK (in the same way that the Ten Commandments, which are equal to half 100% DK's full power, are magic power) that's stated, albeit indirectly, to enhance his power. It also allows him to inhibit magical abilities rather than just nullifying them.

Zeldris normally has power inferior to Derieri and Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas (the one who got killed at Vaizel). Diane also says he's the strongest Commandment, despite Zeldris being way inferior to Estarossa without DK's power (and even with to some extent).
Makes sense

also the first scan puts estarossa above zel

Hence the 'even with to some extent'.

Zeldris' level of power with God is insanely inconsistent, to the point where he even walks through attacks that could kill a wounded Mael, who's Estarossa + Sunshine.

Both feats and statements can put him either above or below Estarossa, and we've accounted for that on the profiles.

Hence the 'even with to some extent'.

Zeldris' level of power with God is insanely inconsistent, to the point where he even walks through attacks that could kill a wounded Mael, who's Estarossa + Sunshine.
Wasn't that a rage amp? Also didn't zel lose god in this instance?

No, and no. That feat happened after the Mael fight with Zeldris' 1st Mark, and Zeldris still had God until DK Meliodas almost killed him (hence everyone saying magic attacks shouldn't work).

I really don't know if it's reasonable to think percival retains the same strength after Ironside fight.
I say this because he has the same people with him to draw off, uses the same techniques (like flight), and doesn't use Hope amps against the Dark Talismans or have any statements like 'this would be easier with the power you used against Ironside.'

It doesn't change scaling, mind you.

Idk this may can be justification for multiplier mark or else
What type echanment is hellblaze when got imbued to weapon?
Referring to
Dahlia effortlessly can tanked zeldris first mark hellblaze enchanment (should be same for dubs with his flying saucer) and later got stomped by mark 2

Both og demon and ludo have a + near their level, demon mark mel scales above them he should be country level+ too

On this note, I'm also thinking we should delete Calmadios. He has 2 actual feats, and 1 really isn't even a feat.

Was able to fight Drole and Gloxinia

Even ignoring the fact that King and Diane in this chapter can't use their powers to the extent that Drole and Gloxinia could (they definitely get more adept later on, though), nothing really speaks to his ability to fend them off.
It's also worth noting that Diane dramatically boosts her power with Drole's Dance later in this story arc. When she first possessed Drole, they were in a non-combat situation and she doesn't use Drole's Dance throughout or prior to the fight, likely due to the fact that Diane didn't even have his body for very long at that point. So, it's insanely questionable whether or not Diane was at full power.

Was only moderately injured after being hit by Gloxinia's Form One: Basquias

I don't even need to explain this.

and Meliodas felt the need to intervene to protect them from his Evil Breath

Both he and Meliodas were sure he survived being hit by his own Evil Breath, which was amplified and sent back at him with Full Counter, at the same time as he was hit by Drole's Giga Crush and Gloxinia's Form Ten: Emerald Octo

As I showed before, Gloxinia could inflict heavy damage on Calmadios. So, the fact that his own Full Countered attack left him alive is actually a massive anti-feat for our boy.
He massively outscale Diane and King atm they say his power lvl is insanely High

Pretty sure It is said Fraudrin barely substitute him We could scale him to either King or Fraudrin and put a higher but i agree to the removal of the current arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back