• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boundaries my man, just remove the boundary between Aijimu's power working and not working or the boundary between Aijimu's being able to use her powers and not use her powers plus remove the boundary between Yukari not being able to use Aijimu's powers and being able.

Are you stating the obvious?

See my profile pic,my mind has been enslaved by her.

Tier -∞^∞&∞ confirmed

Kaltias said:
Mismatch. Ajimu obviously have boundary manipulation in her powerset of 12858051967633867 powers (Superpower wiki has BM and the have only 9000 ovo). Also she is obviously sexier
No >:C

Yucurry is forever 17

Juggertron has a fair point, even if Aijimu had said power of blundary manip, Yukari being the demon that essentially personifies the power to manip boundaries should effectively have a higher proficiency and if we can all agree boundary manip is an elder god tier power that outdoes all other power that would come into play here then itd still be Yukari who has the win as she has more mastery over it thus rendering Aijimu far less attractive.

In fact, this thread itself has become no more than an illusion because in the Real World, Yukari never had BM due to Ajimu's actions, making it so that this thread could never happen in the first place. All of us discussing here are merely illusions, results of the aftermath of Ajimu's attack. We'll eventually dissipate from this foolish dream.

Kaltias said:
Ajimu can also do that. Or use an ability that causes Yukari's BM to backfire
Sadly,the only counter is to be boundless.

To be boundless You will be some lump of fats,proteins and urgghh bones fusing together..

@Fate Nah my dude Remilia has fate manip of the highest caliber going by feats and Yukari>rest of 2hu. Yukari made herself immune to other powers already by manipulating the boundary of being effected by literally every power ever conceived, probably. Gap youkai wins this battle

@Juggertron. There wouldd be a boundary between said lump of bones and the flesh for example and the boundary between having a boundary and being boundless.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
@Fate
Nah my dude Remilia has fate manip of the highest caliber going by feats and Yukari>rest of 2hu. Yukari made herself immune to other powers already by manipulating the boundary of being effected by literally every power ever conceived, probably. Gap youkai wins this battle
She is not a gap Youkai iirc.Her species is unknown.She probably doesn't feed on fear (She can travel through the barriers)and was capable of threatening Lunar Cap without the need of fearing the consequences

Juggertron

Yeah I'm aware, but it's a common name for her so it kinda sticks.

Fate, Manipulate the boundary between this being an illusion and not, gg my man.

Ajimu also has NLF manipulation to force Yucurry to use only the abilities that she has shown ovo

Ajimu has so many powers, she obviously has one that is "Manipulate Yukari's Boundary Manipulation" in her arsenal. People, pls.

Nice try Kaltias but not if Yukari manipulates the boundary between NLF and the boundary between her being able to use all of Aijimu's powers but better. Gap 2hu 2 op, patch plz.

These people going over Ajimu just because of that pic that show off her legs o_O .

Yukari can make herself too op to be nerfed not even a patch will work on her.

Forgetting that Ajimu obviously has one "Even trying to do anything about boundaries will instantly give me the win" power amidst her many skills. Get on her level, Yukari.

Inconclusi- oh wait, non-serious board

Ajimu rewrites the plot to be the hero and makes Yukari lose in the end. Afterwards, they become very... very... verrrrry close friends and troll everyone into submission

As for bonus round... they both lose to the chain of perfection that is Kanako Yasaka, Tenten, Hsien-ko, Hong Meiling, or Soifon

Kaltias said:
Ajimu also has NLF manipulation to force Yucurry to use only the abilities that she has shown ovo
Can't Yucurry do the same but better?

• Turn her into some useless vegetable

Ajimu has so many powers, Yukari's powers also belong to Ajimu. She will only use anything if Ajimu allows it.

Every character in fiction pays the rent to Ajimu in order to keep their powers otherwise she takes them back and they're all human lvl.

and Yukari has already made it so that her Boundary Manipulation cannot be hijacked by controlling the boundaries between cannot be hijacked/can be hijacked

@Juggerton If she can't pay the rent, then she's human level because Ajimu won't allow her to use the rented BM anymore. Ajimu easily takes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back