• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Payed/Not Payed. if Ajimu has every power, then Yukari can manipulate EVERYTHING with her BM, including powers.

>Implying that Ajimu doesn't have the power to ignore the rules of a VS thread.

The downplay is real

ALRF said:
Payed/Not Payed. if Ajimu has every power, then Yukari can manipulate EVERYTHING with her BM, including powers.
No, because Ajimu owns the power. If Yukari would want to use it without paying the rent, they would have to go to a court to solve the problem and in the court awaits someone that Yukari herself admitted to be problematic for her.
Iamthelaw Achtelnote'sOrchestra
Meaning Yukari will lose the cause and Ajimu wins, being also declared the victor of this match.

>Implying that Yukari cannot manipulate VS Battles Wiki and a VS Thread

Too much downplaying Yukari and wanking Ajimu

FateAlbane said:
ALRF said:
No, because Ajimu owns the power. If Yukari would want to use it without paying the rent, they would have to go to a court to solve the problem and in the court awaits someone that Yukari herself admitted to be problematic for her.
Iamthelaw Achtelnote'sOrchestra
Meaning Yukari will lose the cause and Ajimu wins, being also declared the victor of this match.
There's something wrong with it..It's Yucurry being the owner and Ajimu being nothing..

>Implying that Ajimu doesn't have the abilitie "Yukari can't use her BM if that's what I want"

Tsk, this is ridiculous. Too much wanking Yukari in this thread and that's because I'm being generous, using Ajimu's ABSOLUTE LOWEST UNREALISTIC LOW ENDs otherwise she would clearly take this by using the power "Take control of All Reality" making every human being aside from the people already here flood this thread voting Ajimu.

>Implying that what Ajimu can do , cannot be done by Yukari.

The Ajimu wank in here is absolute

FateAlbane said:
Tsk, this is ridiculous. Too much wanking Yukari in this thread and that's because I'm being generous, using Ajimu's ABSOLUTE LOWEST UNREALISTIC LOW ENDs otherwise she would clearly take this by using the power "Take control of All Reality" making every human being aside from the people already here flood this thread voting Ajimu.
Psk

Evidence?

>Implying that Ajimu doesn't have the "Can do everything that Yukari can do but better" skill as well as "Can do everything Yukari can do and more"

>Implying that Yukari cannot do what Ajimu does but on a much better scale.

also you forgot that Yukari is sexier then this....this "thing"

@Juggerton Implying Ajimu needs to prove any of her powers. It's Ajimu. You can't prove she doesn't have it just by virtue of being Ajimu.

Kaltias said:
Juggerton said:
Psk

Evidence?
Are u serious m8?
Yes m8

Even she said in victorious moments:'Ah the dull,the dull has gone so much trouble,don't they?' The dull obviously refers to Ajimu,duh

In Touhou 8, she's stated to able to annihilate all of Gensokyo.By Azzy's logic,she is capable of destroying the Gensokyo's reality which is completely different from the Outside World since the cosmology is different.She is already above the dimension scales canonically.

Juggerton said:
At least 1-A tier Yucurry confirmed
For a Yucurry fanboi you're downplaying her, she is above the concept of tiering system....

God, i hoped that she was a bit higher. Ajimu curbstomp even more than what i thought

FateAlbane said:
You leave me no choice.
About time to use my NP,

because Kaguya is way better than Yukari anyways, she would be a better match for Ajimu.

Which Kaguya?The NEET one or the Hag one?

FateAlbane said:
You leave me no choice.

About time to use my NP,

because Kaguya is way better than Yukari anyways, she would be a better match for Ajimu.
  • Drops every argument he has* Buddy may we share a cup of tea while discussing at how amazing Kaguya is?

@Juggerton The Neet one would be a better match for Ajimu, but the hag one would be a good match for the hag we already have here.

Nah, because lets be real

Kanako and Meiling > All other Touhous

Ajimu > All other Medaka Boxes

Caster/Medea > All of Fate > Saberfaces

> Kanako and Meiling > All other Touhous

Nope, Suika Ibuki , Mokou and Kaguya >>>>>> Kanako and Meiling

Ajimu > All other Medaka Boxes

don't care about Medaka Boxes

Caster/Medea > All of Fate > Saberfaces

Jeanne d'arc, Scathach ,Void Shiki , Shuten Doji , Mordred,Nobunaga Oda >>>>>>>>>>> All of Fate (including Medea)

Yukari stomps cuz Ajimu might have plot manipulation, but Yukari can put Ajimu in a manga of her choosing and plot manip that :33

Also clearly you guys are silly, the true best girl without a doubt is Rinnosuke cough it's Mima who is a goddess that none of us can reach ever again cough.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Yukari stomps cuz Ajimu might have plot manipulation, but Yukari can put Ajimu in a manga of her choosing and plot manip that :33
Also clearly you guys are silly, the true best girl without a doubt is Rinnosuke cough it's Mima who is a goddess that none of us can reach ever again cough.
Oh you are damn right

Mima is the best girl followed up by Yucurry and Mokoukou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back