• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjagos Tiering 2.5

we dont see space affected, therefore space wasnt affected.
"Nothing is left" of the Realm and "all that was left was a grain of sand" indicates the Realm is gone. Also, being in a Realm that gets destroyed will 100% kill you, so the space was destroyed offscreen, else Nadakhan would've litterally not survived. Arguing against someone stating 3 times his Realm is gone is legimatly stupid.
I never said it did, mergequakes arent tier 2 to begin with. the merge is tier 2.

Disproves the notion that closing a mergequake stops realms from sharing a space.
What? How in hell does a feat that suck people up downscale a tier 2 feat ? Where is it said Mergequakes "only suck people in and cause great destruction" ? NOWHERE
No one argued that
You did right here:
Ive went and gathered more evidence to prove mergequakes arent Tier 2 (These scans are from the Tales From The Merged Realms book, which is canon)

These scans here implies and lines up with what i said in the previous thread about the Mergequakes. That closing them just stops the damage to the area, preventing people from getting sucked in or preventing things from coming out of the mergequakes. It doesnt stop them from merging as they already merged. Also the mergequakes vary in strength, so closing one wouldnt mean it needs tier 2 power to close

Youre right, Merge is affecting the realms, mergequakes arent. glad we cleared that up
Explain this and this?
Again, you aren't debunking anything, just adding infos to the feat. My arguments still stands, and I don't see how anything you said disprove tier 2
Waiting for staff to give a relevant input

Last edited:
Back