• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjagos Tiering 2.5

Saying the "realms space-time didn't merge with ninjago" directly contradicts the "mergequakes are where two realms share the same area" point. If point A is true, then ninjago is sharing a space with... something.
When two universes collide to each other, trying to share the same space in a certain point, this would be “trying to share the same area”. Strawmaning is insane.
This isnt a strawman of his statement, its exactly what he said.
No, he just said “all the Realms”. You cannot merge something with destroyed Realms. He does not explicitly say “yes, you’re correct”. He just says “all the Realm”. Stop the strawman.
This is going to be covered in the tier 2 thread but yes
There was a time when you were better than that.

Wait, this reminds me of something…

Saying the "realms space-time didn't merge with ninjago" directly contradicts the "mergequakes are where two realms share the same area" point. If point A is true, then ninjago is sharing a space with... something.

I already agree with the initial merge being 2-C (something that was never contested to begin with), the mergeQUAKES arent tier 2 for the reasons in the previous threads
The Merged synced up their time up, so even if the space-times weren't merged, the Merge remains Tier 2

When two universes collide to each other, trying to share the same space in a certain point, this would be “trying to share the same area”. Strawmaning is insane.
Do you not see how saying "universes didnt merge" and "ninjago is sharing a space with another universe" are contradictory statements?

No, he just said “all the Realms”. You cannot merge something with destroyed Realms. He does not explicitly say “yes, you’re correct”. He just says “all the Realm”. Stop the strawman.
If someone asks "were these destroyed realms merged?" And Doc replies with "all of them were" (paraphrasing), what does that imply?https://vsbattles.com/threads/downgrade-of-ninjagos-god-tiers.157225/page-2

If someone asks "were these destroyed realms merged?" And Doc replies with "all of them were" (paraphrasing), what does that imply?https://vsbattles.com/threads/downgrade-of-ninjagos-god-tiers.157225/page-2
Cursed Realm is litteraly inside a existing Realm, and nothing showcased or implied that Djinjago isn't a entire void with only sum sand inside Arrakore's bottle.
Do you not see how saying "universes didnt merge" and "ninjago is sharing a space with another universe" are contradictory statements?
Contradicting what?

No? These are perfectly suitable with each other. I don't know what they are talking about.
Except that at that point of time, everyone just spammed with it, which is why he even made a FAQ. Which is why it is more likely that he didn't even bother to look which Realms were in question. He explicitly recognizes the fact that Djinjago has been destroyed within DR itself. Look at what Arrakore says:
It was. However, I was on a long quest in another realm when it happened. Upon my return, there was nothing left of my homeland, except this grain of sand. It is all that remains of the once great and noble Djinjago. Well, except me.
If his land was destroyed and not space-time, then he would not say that it is all what is left of the Realm but rather the planet or whatever.

Now, let's look at Season 6:
Khanjikhan: Our sister realm has been destroyed.

Nadakhan: The Cursed Realm is no more?

Khanjikhan: As you know, the Sixteen Realms are interconnected and the balance affects us all. When one falls, another falls apart. Every action has a consequence.
If you don't see that the Realms are destroyed here, then you are either blind, or just want to downgrade the verse for the sake of ******** on it. Looking at your actions, though, it looks more like the second option. Yes! Let's ignore the canon because we hate Ninjago! What a spirit of yours, don't you think?

The statements? Both of those statements cannot coexist with each other as they contradict one another
They do not? Tell me what's contradictory with Realms location merging, their time getting all affected by that event, and a mergequake trying to Merge the space-time? The Realms are litterally still seperated by their time all being different, but all flowing at the same pace, and the Mergequakes are trying to fuse these seperated "Time Bubbles" into one (due to trying to share a same space).
Also, returning to a void and only finding a grain of sand left doesn't mean only the land was vaporized

Im gonna try and explain this in another way. (For this "univeres didnt merge" will be in Green and "two realms sharing a space" will be in Red.

If A is true, then B cannot be true, meaning that ninjago merged with something other than the realms, which given literally everything, isnt true.

If
B is true, then A also has to be true, as this would imply universes DID merge with eachother. But would invalidate Lloyd's two realm statement.

This is an easy problem to solve

• Space-Times did merge with ninjago and the merge synced up time of those realms with ninjago
  • SOME parts of the realms locations didnt merge
  • Lloyd's two realms statement isnt literal

In short, we are saying that the Merge doesn't affect the space-time continuum in the same way and scale as a Mergequake.

Mergequake: Wants to fully merge 2 Space-Time continuum

Merge: Affected all existing space-time continuum by making their time flow at the same pace (like, before the Merge, Realm A's Time was flowing 6x faster then Ninjago's, Realm B Time was flowing 30x slower then Ninjago's, and now, after the Merge, they all flow at the same speed as Ninjago's)

Im gonna try and explain this in another way. (For this "univeres didnt merge" will be in Green and "two realms sharing a space" will be in Red.

If A is true, then B cannot be true, meaning that ninjago merged with something other than the realms, which given literally everything, isnt true.
There's nothing wrong with that tho?
If B is true, then A also has to be true, as this would imply universes DID merge with eachother. But would invalidate Lloyd's two realm statement.
Read previous comment
  • Space-Times did merge with ninjago and the merge synced up time of those realms with ninjago
Space-Times can't fuse if their time only synced with each other. Syncing with something basically means Realm A and B goes at the same speed

Except that at that point of time, everyone just spammed with it, which is why he even made a FAQ. Which is why it is more likely that he didn't even bother to look which Realms were in question. He explicitly recognizes the fact that Djinjago has been destroyed within DR itself. Look at what Arrakore says:
This further backs up my point.

If his land was destroyed and not space-time, then he would not say that it is all what is left of the Realm but rather the planet or whatever.
Its called Hyperbole and Exaggeration?

If you don't see that the Realms are destroyed here, then you are either blind, or just want to downgrade the verse for the sake of ******** on it. Looking at your actions, though, it looks more like the second option. Yes! Let's ignore the canon because we hate Ninjago! What a spirit of yours, don't you think?
You dont have to hate a verse to downgrade it, i dont know where this is coming from. You signed up for downgrades when you decided to be a verse supporter, if you cannot handle downgrades or get upset than your favorite cartoon lego might be a lower tier and claim that someone hates the verse because they downgrade it then thats not my problem.

If
B is true, then A also has to be true, as this would imply universes DID merge with eachother. But would invalidate Lloyd's two realm statement.
Realms can refer to two things in the DR: space-times of Realms and former focal points of those space-times. Also invalidating Lloyd's statement means B is false, idk what you're on.
Ignores the evidence.
  • SOME parts of the realms locations didnt merge
This would make no sense. If space-times merged, then everything merged.
  • Lloyd's two realms statement isnt literal
Basically says "Lloyd said bullshit".

It does not. Literally.
It is consistent. And nothing contradicts it. You can't throw off a statement and say "eh a hyperbole".
You dont have to hate a verse to downgrade it, i dont know where this is coming from. You signed up for downgrades when you decided to be a verse supporter, if you cannot handle downgrades or get upset than your favorite cartoon lego might be a lower tier and claim that someone hates the verse because they downgrade it then thats not my problem.
You're lying to yourself atp.

No, it just invalides the "just the land was destroyed" argument

Prove it

That's funny coming from someone saying multiplying half of 4-C by 2 isn't 4-C

1. If the realms didnt merge with each other, then what is ninjago trying to share a space with?
  2. If only locations merged, why did the merge sync up time?
  3. If the space-times of Djinjago/Cursed Realm were destroyed, why did they merge with ninjago?

i want these answers backed by scans, if you cannot give these, you must concede this argument. Take all the time you need

These arguments only work if youre just trying to get a higher tier and not actually logically applying it to the series or actually thinking through the implications of said arguments.

1. If the realms didnt merge with each other, then what is ninjago trying to share a space with?
The Realms. I even gave an image for you.
  1. If only locations merged, why did the merge sync up time?
The answer does not even matter. The point is that it is a fact. It is going more into philosophy, not an actual question contributing to this already long enough discussion.
  1. If the space-times of Djinjago/Cursed Realm were destroyed, why did they merge with ninjago?
They were never stated to merge with Ninjago. You just kept strawmanning a statement.
i want these answers backed by scans, if you cannot give these, you must concede this argument. Take all the time you need
False cause fallacy.
These arguments only work if youre just trying to get a higher tier and not actually logically applying it to the series or actually thinking through the implications of said arguments.
More like vice versa. It’s you who ignores all of the evidence, logic and common sense just for sake of downgrading a verse so hated by you.

Ive went and gathered more evidence to prove mergequakes arent Tier 2 (These scans are from the Tales From The Merged Realms book, which is canon)

These scans here implies and lines up with what i said in the previous thread about the Mergequakes. That closing them just stops the damage to the area, preventing people from getting sucked in or preventing things from coming out of the mergequakes. It doesnt stop them from merging as they already merged. Also the mergequakes vary in strength, so closing one wouldnt mean it needs tier 2 power to close

The Realms. I even gave an image for you.
Do you hear your arguments right now? "The realms didnt merge with ninjago but are merging with ninjago". Mergequakes happen BECAUSE of the merge, which combined all the realms. If the realms spaces didnt merge, then mergequakes dont appear. Mergequakes dont cause merging, they are the RESULT of merging. The only way to come to this conclusion is to use scans from the Ninjago Magazine's GAME SECTION (which shouldnt be canon information), and taking lloyd's "two realms" statements hyper literally and not take it as him trying to explain the basics to Nya

They were never stated to merge with Ninjago. You just kept strawmanning a statement.
They were, thats what the question asked to doc was about. If the user asked if djinjago was merged with ninjago and then Doc replied with all realms, then that literally implies that it was merged.

Ive went and gathered more evidence to prove mergequakes arent Tier 2 (These scans are from the Tales From The Merged Realms book, which is canon)
Oh, look at you. Found even more things just to downgrade the verse. How cute.
These scans here implies and lines up with what i said in the previous thread about the Mergequakes. That closing them just stops the damage to the area, preventing people from getting sucked in or preventing things from coming out of the mergequakes. It doesnt stop them from merging as they already merged. Also the mergequakes vary in strength, so closing one wouldnt mean it needs tier 2 power to close
First of all, primary source > secondary source. We clearly know from Lloyd's statement that Realms are trying to share the same space aka merging. Also, you know, when you prevent them from doing it, you do stabilize the area and save the people. Lol.
Do you hear your arguments right now?
Yes, better than you.
"The realms didnt merge with ninjago but are merging with ninjago". Mergequakes happen BECAUSE of the merge, which combined all the realms. If the realms spaces didnt merge, then mergequakes dont appear. Mergequakes dont cause merging, they are the RESULT of merging.
Well, you're correct. Mergequakes are just places where two Realms merge: they do not cause anything, they are result of two Realms doing so.
The only way to come to this conclusion is to use scans from the Ninjago Magazine's GAME SECTION (which shouldnt be canon information)
It was not even full argument, you're just lying to yourself right now.
and taking lloyd's "two realms" statements hyper literally and not take it as him trying to explain the basics to Nya
Well, yeah, of course we don't take anything that will upgrade the verse literally, right? Why elaborate on why it is a hyperbole or use logics? Just say it is a hyperbole and the verse becomes wall level! Simple! Congrats! Hating on the verse is easy as I see. Just call anything, even consistent or blatant, a "hyperbole" and "exaggerration". Peak plan, Minaaaa. Peak plan.
They were, thats what the question asked to doc was about. If the user asked if djinjago was merged with ninjago and then Doc replied with all realms, then that literally implies that it was merged.
It does not imply it? The things that do not exist cannot merge. This is just stupid and strawmanning. You're either implying that Doc is illogical or doesn't know the previously established canon.

I genuinely dont get how you guys dont hear how you sound. "ninjago is merging with a realm but the realms didnt merge".

Well, yeah, of course we don't take anything that will upgrade the verse literally, right? Why elaborate on why it is a hyperbole or use logics? Just say it is a hyperbole and the verse becomes wall level! Simple! Congrats! Hating on the verse is easy as I see. Just call anything, even consistent or blatant, a "hyperbole" and "exaggerration". Peak plan, Minaaaa. Peak plan.
bro what? you dont have to take absolutley everything someone says as fact or treat it as such. Nothing implies his statement as absolute fact. We know all the realms merged so it being two realms wouldnt make sense

It does not imply it? The things that do not exist cannot merge. This is just stupid and strawmanning. You're either implying that Doc is illogical or doesn't know the previously established canon.
This isnt even close to a strawman. He said exactly what he said ALL REALMS, that includes the cursed realm AND djinjago. This is easy to explain, their space-time simply werent destroyed (this will be adressed in the tier 2 thread). I think youre just getting upset that something goes against your pre existing powerscaling that gets your favorite cartoon lego into a high tier.

If you genuinely think that not-merged things cannot begin to merge, or that non-existent things can merge, I have no idea how to talk with you whatsoever.

A Mergequake of whatever size it is still affects the Realms + Varying strength doesn't mean not Tier 2. That doesn't even disprove what the show has established, only add up infos, and stop strawmaning statements. The book doesn't imply the Mergequake only sucks people in and cause destruction around

Do you hear your arguments right now? "The realms didnt merge with ninjago but are merging with ninjago". Mergequakes happen BECAUSE of the merge, which combined all the realms. If the realms spaces didnt merge, then mergequakes dont appear. Mergequakes dont cause merging, they are the RESULT of merging. The only way to come to this conclusion is to use scans from the Ninjago Magazine's GAME SECTION (which shouldnt be canon information), and taking lloyd's "two realms" statements hyper literally and not take it as him trying to explain the basics to Nya
That "Merging 2 Realms" info comes from the show itself, and funny enough, your own scans is proving a Mergequake affects the whole world. Realms are also referred as dimensions in many other Ninjago medias, I don't see anything wrong with the dimension scans from the Magazines. Also, I'd like to understand why something trying to Merge again is illogical?

Last edited:
Oh, look at you. Found even more things just to downgrade the verse. How cute.
No need to be rude, cut the aggressive words or don't debate, please.
I genuinely dont get how you guys dont hear how you sound. "ninjago is merging with a realm but the realms didnt merge".

bro what? you dont have to take absolutley everything someone says as fact or treat it as such. Nothing implies his statement as absolute fact. We know all the realms merged so it being two realms wouldnt make sense

This isnt even close to a strawman. He said exactly what he said ALL REALMS, that includes the cursed realm AND djinjago. This is easy to explain, their space-time simply werent destroyed (this will be adressed in the tier 2 thread). I think youre just getting upset that something goes against your pre existing powerscaling that gets your favorite cartoon lego into a high tier.
Merging worlds, realms, universes, etc. is usually Tier 2, why would it not be the case here? Doesn't seem to make much sense to say it's not applicable

Read:
In short, we are saying that the Merge doesn't affect the space-time continuum in the same way and scale as a Mergequake.

Merge: Affected all existing space-time continuum by making their time flow at the same pace (like, before the Merge, Realm A's Time was flowing 6x faster then Ninjago's, Realm B Time was flowing 30x slower then Ninjago's, and now, after the Merge, they all flow at the same speed as Ninjago's)

Why in the world would Realms trying to merge again not make sense?
Doc said Djinjago and the Cursed Realm "merged" because
1. Cursed Realm is located inside the Departed Realm
2. Djinjago is nothing more than sand inside Arrakore's neckless, so in a sense, it "merged" with the other realms bc of Arrakore being affected by the merge
Also:
Nya: I thought Djinjago was destroyed.

Arrakore: It was. However, I was on a long quest in another realm when it happened. Upon my return, there was nothing left of my homeland, except this grain of sand. It is all that remains of the once great and noble Djinjago. Well, except me. (To Zanth.) And now you, Zanth. You must have been in another realm, like me. Djinjagan Dragons could always travel through other realms.

Also, notice how that statement was made before part 2, back when Doc couldn't spoil anything?

Merging worlds, realms, universes, etc. is usually Tier 2, why would it not be the case here? Doesn't seem to make much sense to say it's not applicable
I never said it wasnt? The initial merge would be tier 2 due to combining all 17 realms. Mergequakes, after affect of the merge wouldnt be, due to their being no evidence of it requiring tier 2 power to close nor even being tier 2 in the first place

Why in the world would Realms trying to merge again not make sense?
Because it, literally and canonically, doesnt make sense? nothing backs up the realms are merging again, they already merged due to the inital merge. Do you not see how your position requires varying leaps in logic and convoluted explanations to justify?

I already gave a simple explanation
  1. The inital Merge causes all 17 realms to combine, even "destroyed" realms like djinjago. Syncing up time in the process for other realms with ninjagos
  2. Due to the Merge, the world is unstable and thus Mergequakes appear.
Doc said Djinjago and the Cursed Realm "merged" because
1. Cursed Realm is located inside the Departed Realm
2. Djinjago is nothing more than sand inside Arrakore's neckless, so in a sense, it "merged" with the other realms bc of Arrakore being affected by the merge
Thats not what he meant and i think you know that. I think you guys have realized that the mergequake tiering is bunk and rather than accept that it is, you try and use any and everything to justify it, even if it doesnt make any logical sense

Because it, literally and canonically, doesnt make sense? nothing backs up the realms are merging again, they already merged due to the inital merge. Do you not see how your position requires varying leaps in logic and convoluted explanations to justify?
The Mergequakes are litterally making Realms trying to share a same space. There's nothing illogical with this
I already gave a simple explanation
  1. The inital Merge causes all 17 realms to combine, even "destroyed" realms like djinjago. Syncing up time in the process for other realms with ninjagos
Are u going to keep ignoring the current status of the Cursed Realm and the Djinnjago one? Arrakore litterally tell us in 3 different ways nothing is left of his Realm, S8 clearly showcases that the Cursed Realm is part of another Realm since Harumi had to revive Garmadon from there
  1. Due to the Merge, the world is unstable and thus Mergequakes appear.
Ok? This adds nothing to the debate

Thats not what he meant and i think you know that. I think you guys have realized that the mergequake tiering is bunk and rather than accept that it is, you try and use any and everything to justify it, even if it doesnt make any logical sense
That's def what he meant. The show itself tell us that Djinnjago is nothing but a grain of sand. There's 0 proof of anything being left of the Realm.
I never said it wasnt? The initial merge would be tier 2 due to combining all 17 realms. Mergequakes, after affect of the merge wouldnt be, due to their being no evidence of it requiring tier 2 power to close nor even being tier 2 in the first place
Using "hum the Mergequakes causes great destruction and suck people inside" isn't disproving Tier 2. Also, did you just straight up ignore our argument of why the Merge affected the Realms in a different way than Mergequakes did?

Re-read our argument:

The Mergequakes are litterally making Realms trying to share a same space. There's nothing illogical with this
mergequakes are the effect of merging, not the cause

That's def what he meant. The show itself tell us that Djinnjago is nothing but a grain of sand. There's 0 proof of anything being left of the Realm.
He could easily mean nothing left of the land. Nothing being left could easily mean matter/the land, hell i support a verse that said something similar to this.

mergequakes are the effect of merging, not the cause
And? Re-Read previous argument
Because it, literally and canonically, doesnt make sense? nothing backs up the realms are merging again, they already merged due to the inital merge.
That's explaned twice in the show

And here
He could easily mean nothing left of the land. Nothing being left could easily mean matter/the land,
Provide evidences that a single piece of the Realm is left (except for the grain of sand)
hell i support a verse that said something similar to this.
Appeal to tradition
Equivocation

Last edited:
That's explaned twice in the show

And here

Mergequakes are like aftershocks of the original merge. Where two realms try to occupy the same space. Thanks for proving my point. I dont even know what youre trying to prove nor does this even matter. Your original claim was that the closing a mergequake stops realms from sharing a space, making closing one tier 2. This obviously isnt true considering mergequakes keep happening, nor is there any series or outside evidence thats what closing a mergequake does.

Provide evidences that a single piece of the Realm is left (except for the grain of sand)
The fact we dont see the space of djinjago collapsing when its destroyed? the fact that Arrakore went back? The fact that it was affected by the merge?

None of those are applicable here nor is what i was trying to say. I was trying to say that "Leaving nothing" doesnt automatically mean anything. You need to prove its space was destroyed, but as i said, the tier 2 thread will talk about all of this.

Mergequakes are like aftershocks of the original merge. Where two realms try to occupy the same space. Thanks for proving my point. I dont even know what youre trying to prove nor does this even matter. Your original claim was that the closing a mergequake stops realms from sharing a space, making closing one tier 2.
Because its an aftershock ≠ The feat isn't valid ? Also, we already explained how both the Merge and the Mergequakes don't affect Realms in the same way
This obviously isnt true considering mergequakes keep happening, nor is there any series or outside evidence thats what closing a mergequake does.
Why would 2 other Realms trying to merge again disprove the feat? I litterally don't see anything wrong

The fact we dont see the space of djinjago collapsing when its destroyed?

What the actually hell? Do we seriously need someone say "Look guys, the space-time continuum of Djinjago is getting destroyed" to tell if a Universe got destroyed?

the fact that Arrakore went back?
Went back to a empty void with only a grain of sand left? What now? Characters can't move inside a empty space where a Universe once existed?

There's many example in fiction of people going to spaces where Universes were destroyed, like when Alien X was standing inside his vaporized universe (But ig it doesn't count cuz hum...He went inside 🥶)
The fact that it was affected by the merge?
Already explained why Djinjago didn't truly merge

None of those are applicable here nor is what i was trying to say. I was trying to say that "Leaving nothing" doesnt automatically mean anything. You need to prove its space was destroyed, but as i said, the tier 2 thread will talk about all of this.
I already did, and there's no explicit evidence something else then the grain of sand is left of the Realm

What the actually hell? Do we seriously need someone say "Look guys, the space-time continuum of Djinjago is getting destroyed" to tell if a Universe got destroyed?
This would be a point... if we didnt literally see a scene of them in djinjago. If only the land was seen destroyed and no space, then its a direct anti feat.

Also, we already explained how both the Merge and the Mergequakes don't affect Realms in the same way
I already explained how your positions dont make any logical sense and doesnt make sense in series context. If you dont have any tangible arguments and instead will repeat the same points, then this discussion with yall has no reason to continue

This would be a point... if we didnt literally see a scene of them in djinjago. If only the land was seen destroyed and no space, then its a direct anti feat.
Why would being in Djinjago right before its destruction even prove your points ? It got obliderated right after Nadakhan left.
I already explained how your positions dont make any logical sense and doesnt make sense in series context.
All what you did is add things to the feat, not debunk anything
  • "Mergequakes are aftershocks of the Merge"
    We known, nobody said Mergequake = Merge in scale of power, doesn't mean it cannot be Tier 2

• "Mergequake suck people in"
    Cool, how does it disprove anything?
  • "Mergequake cause great destruction around"
    Ok, how does it disprove the fact Realms are trying to share a same space?
If you dont have any tangible arguments and instead will repeat the same points, then this discussion with yall has no reason to continue
This wouldn't happen if you could read what we think about Mergequakes and The Merge. You're acting like they are affecting the realms on the same level/in the same way.

Last edited:
Why would being in Djinjago right before its destruction even prove your points ? It got obliderated right after Nadakhan left.
we dont see space affected, therefore space wasnt affected.

All what you did is add things to the feat, not debunk anything
  • "Mergequakes are aftershocks of the Merge"
    We known, nobody said Mergequake = Merge in scale of power, doesn't mean it cannot be Tier 2
I never said it did, mergequakes arent tier 2 to begin with. the merge is tier 2.

• "Mergequake suck people in"
    Cool, how does it disprove anything?
Disproves the notion that closing a mergequake stops realms from sharing a space.

• "Mergequake cause great destruction around"
    Ok, how does it disprove the fact Realms are trying to share a same space?
No one argued that

This wouldn't happen if you could read what we think about Mergequakes and The Merge. You're acting like they are affecting the realms on the same level/in the same way.
Youre right, Merge is affecting the realms, mergequakes arent. glad we cleared that up

Back