• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

I believe they should know Brook enough to just block their own ears and let Brook do his thing.

Of course, it will be pure chaos if everyone is just gonna go all out from the start. It is rather unpredictable to decide.

I suppose Naruto will def take the lead first if his amped his friends with the kurama chakra like in the war first and let them have at it.
Merlin with her absolute cancel and magic seal spam says no. Thanks to her infinite magic she can just spam hax magic. Also perfect cube can block would and reflect attacks.

This did not answer my question. As far as I can see Merlin has no resistance to Causality manipulation so anything she casts would get reverted.
I am sure that’s not how rogue works. Others can still use their abilities. Anyway rogue only works for attacks not unharmfull things like getting sent to a different dimension(dorthoy possessed by Elf did that) or and ability that negates magic(Dante presence took out rogue so it seems the cat can’t defend itself only others)

And thanks to hawk Merlin can send them all to purgatory and that’s a gg.
I would only add that Finral counters any BFR, he needs to know the places to return, he already knows where everyone is fighting, so if the entire team gets teleported, they return

If only 2 members are teleported and finral is not one of them, they are gone, I don´t know how lethal Purgatory is either, just stating my opinion

Last but not least thanks to hawk and Merlin combo everyone except the sins get sent to purgatory where they die instantly
I would only add that Finral counters any BFR, he needs to know the places to return, he already knows where everyone is fighting, so if the entire team gets teleported, they return

If only 2 members are teleported and finral is not one of them, they are gone, I don´t know how lethal Purgatory is either, but just stating my opinion
Purgatory is uninhabitable and has a lot of passive hax like corruption, soul manipulation and etc.

I am sure that’s not how rogue works. Others can still use their abilities. Anyway rogue only works for attacks not unharmfull things like getting sent to a different dimension(dorthoy possessed by Elf did that) or and ability that negates magic(Dante presence took out rogue so it seems the cat can’t defend itself only others)
I never said anything rogue. I asked you about Casuality Break. The ability from the demon destroyer that severs the cause and effect of spells.

Last but not least thanks to hawk and Merlin combo everyone except the sins get sent to purgatory where they die instantly

If only 2 members are teleported and finral is not one of them, they are gone, I don´t know how lethal Purgatory is either, but just stating my opinion
Purgatory is uninhabitable and has a lot of pas
I never said anything rogue. I asked you about Casuality Break. The ability from the demon destroyer that severs the cause and effect of spells.
its not passive and it has to be activated and are you sure it wouldn’t affect his friends and make them easy targets? I am pretty sure the sins would figure out the swords with their genius IQ and those are the first to go.

Wouldn’t Merlin absolute cancel and magic seal counter them? Trapping in perfect cube should also work since it doesn’t harm anyone and it can’t be Broken.
Anti Magic didn't work against Rouge, Asta can just cut through the perfect cube.

And in case someone is sealed i think Demon Destroyer should be able to undo the seal.

Anti Magic didn't work against Rouge, Asta can just cut through the perfect cube.

And in case someone is sealed i think Demon Destroyer should be able to undo the seal.
One that not the case and are there scans of this? Also it’s the same pownull seal and bfr to purgatory where they die immediately.

Dante didn't null anything, he used an aoe attack to waste Vanessa's mana
Gowther can also seal Vanessa so that’s not problem and it work on the demon king and has resistance negation. So anyway it’s powernull and seal them bfr to purgatory.

Vanessa’s Fate Hax + Charmy’s Food for Recovery + True Magic never hurting allies + Full Power Mana Zone Kid’s Playground + Black Moon + Ki + Zetten gg, Black Bulls one-shot everyone here.

its not passive and it has to be activated and are you sure it wouldn’t affect his friends and make them easy targets? I am pretty sure the sins would figure out the swords with their genius IQ and those are the first to go.
You are right that it isn't passive. However it wouldn't negate the bulls magic as when Asta used it to remove the effects of Damnatio's magic the bulls were unaffected.

Vanessa’s Fate Hax + Charmy’s Food for Recovery + Full Power Mana Zone Kid’s Playground + Black Moon + Ki + Zetten gg, Black Bulls one-shot everyone here.
I don’t think they can stack because of devil union Asta and the problem he causes. Then rogue can be powernulled and sealed then they get bfr to purgatory and they die instantly. Also if I can remember correctly bfr still worked on the group when rogue was out so sending to purgatory is still a win con.

thats actually a big weakness then. if someone keeps hitting Vanessa with massive AOE attacks it will negate even Charmy's food buff abilities because theres no evidence that Charmy could make the food and still give it to Vanessa within that time limit.

You are right that it isn't passive. However it wouldn't negate the bulls magic as when Asta used it to remove the effects of Damnatio's magic the bulls were unaffected.
That’s just one instance and also devil union passively erases magic which would be very detrimental for his friends spells.

Well I guess I gotta defend One Piece or something

What stops literally everybody here from getting put to sleep from Brook's powers?

thats actually a big weakness then. if someone keeps hitting Vanessa with massive AOE attacks it will negate even Charmy's food buff abilities because theres no evidence that Charmy could make the food and still give it to Vanessa within that time limit.
Let’s not forget that Merlin plus hawk means purgatory bfr and that’s the biggest win con

Well I guess I gotta defend One Piece or something

What stops literally everybody here from getting put to sleep from Brook's magic?
Gowther, Merlin and Escanor resist then Gowther or Merlin undoes the effects them they stay in perfect cube which stops sound them they bfr everyone to purgatory if they are still standing of course.

Hawks might get clapped by luffy and zoro
Hawk is pretty durable he is a purgatory beat and I am sure the sins will protect him in perfect cube.
Asta fought alongside Yami, Yuno, and Nacht, IN THEIR MANA ZONE, and didn’t nullify it. Everything I just said works.

Asta’s existence.
Look at Asta DU weakness it affects his friends and that still doesn’t stop purgatory bfr.

Big 4 strawhats resist teleportation.

Plus how much in character is that?

Idky I said Magic. It's not magic.
Normal mage teleportation< vivian teleportation<bos Merlin teleportation<EOS Merlin teleportation also the purgatory bfr is a giant portal that will suck them trough. Merlin resorts to bfr all the time in match she can’t win.

And for most of the fighters except bc and nnt they get their Hearts and organs stolen by ban’s crazy rush which is in character.

Normal mage teleportation< vivian teleportation<bos Merlin teleportation<EOS Merlin teleportation also the purgatory bfr is a giant portal that will suck them trough. Merlin resorts to bfr all the time in match she can’t win.
What about specifically Purgatory BFR? how many times has that been used?

Hawk is pretty durable he is a purgatory beat and I am sure the sins will protect him in perfect cube.

Look at Asta DU weakness it affects his friends and that still doesn’t stop purgatory bfr.
You didn’t disprove my point. Asta existed in a mana field just fine.

Purgatory doesn’t happen because Hawk has never intentionally used it offensively. He gets dimensionally cut by Yami and dies.

Big 4 strawhats resist teleportation.

Plus how much in character is that?

Idky I said Magic. It's not magic.
They resist sleep manip anyways.

Back