• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

You didn’t disprove my point. Asta existed in a mana field just fine.

Purgatory doesn’t happen because Hawk has never intentionally used it offensively. He gets dimensionally cut by Yami and dies.

They resist sleep manip anyways.
I thinks it’s agreed that DU affects his friends spells and mana zones. And I asked it seems that dimension slash gets full countered. Merlin can use it hawk just need to be near her.

I thinks it’s agreed that DU affects his friends spells and mana zones.
You are not disproving my point, stop stonewalling, you’re already on thin ice. I showed you a fight where Asta existed in DU, in a Mana Zone, and didn’t negatively affect it. You have not disproven it.

And I asked it seems that dimension slash gets full countered.
By what?

Merlin can use it hawk just need to be near her.
Not offensively, it has never, ever, been used in a battle sense. It was only used once, to save Meliodas’ emotions.

You are not disproving my point, stop stonewalling, you’re already on thin ice. I showed you a fight where Asta existed in DU, in a Mana Zone, and didn’t negatively affect it. You have not disproven it.

By what?

Not offensively, it has never, ever, been used in a battle sense. It was only used once, to save Meliodas’ emotions.
Devil Union: After the Devil-Binding Ritual, Asta gained the ability to assimilate with his devil and fuse. This transformation is much more powerful than his Black Asta mode, but he can only use it for 5 minutes, and afterward, he can't use Devil Union or Black Asta for 30 more minutes. In this state, he can overpower and kill a fused Lilith and Naamah, who were separately powerful enough to destroy concepts like darkness. Asta's presence leaks out Anti-Magic, so most magic can't be performed, but more powerful magic can still be used. Most notably, though, is that Asta and Liebe were formerly not truly merged as the feelings of one of them were overlapping the feelings of the other. However, in the final battle against Lucifero, their feelings finally merge, and they achieve what Nacht believes to be "a true Devil Union". After the second time-skip of a fifteen months, Asta can do a version where he can use it for 10 minutes if he only applies it to a part of his body instead of fully cloaking himself with it.
This is on the page

You are all saying that Asta devil union is a problem but we are using PDU Asta who does not hinder his teammates

And the rules does not let stack amps in the first place, with Amps, BC just wins

You are all saying that Asta devil union is a problem but we are using PDU Asta who does not hinder his teammates

And the rules does not let stack amps in the first place, with Amps, BC just wins
Well I think amps can’t be used anyway the sins can physically fight Asta and let’s just say it won’t end well also would anti magic work on someone with with INFINTE magic I actually want to now

Don't know how relevant this will end up being but figured I should mention it anyway: With Henry and Gordon there the other teams are getting drained constantly.

Yeah, no, that possibility gets overwritten passively.
It really doesn't

From what I know there isn't just a supernatural range aspect to Vanessa's ability. Her range on her profile is dozens of meters.
On top of that, even just being close to Vanessa or the Cat gives someone the effects of its magic

Robin can spawn limbs there to where they wouldn't even know her limbs are there, giving her the effects of the positive luck
Intangible to even magic in universe

You need Anti magic to do something to that cat
Cool.
Robin kills Vanessa then, can drops due to lack of magic from the dead source user

Multi shadow clones already puts him in an unfair advantage against someone with equal stats.
Nacht says Hi

Using his clones, he could boost his allies stats by giving them chakra and they become stronger than everyone else.
Charmy says hi

If he does that, Rock Lee in 8th gate form could last longer as he turbo stomps the rest by blitzing and overpowering with raw power.
Vanessa says hi

Let's not forget Hinata who's air palm would turn into a mountain busting vacuum attack if she receives a chakra amp from SPSM Naruto.

Dimension slash gg

Naruto, Luffy, and Asta are all gonna go solo and fight each other first probaby lol.
Not true

Luffy's gonna sense the future first before anything, plus he'll get held back by his crew
Naruto's gonna get stopped by Shikamaru since Shikamaru won't let his stupid ass rush off the bat
And Asta with his team is a team player

Amps can´t be used, the rules stated that
It’s a damage boost from the users already boosted Ki.

On top of that, even just being close to Vanessa or the Cat gives someone the effects of its magic
Why would this matter? Robin wouldn’t be close to them, nor is she an ally. Rogue only protects allies. The moment her neck gets snapped, it doesn’t, point blank period.

I don't know if Asta would charge in alone right off the bat. He's used to working with the bulls as a team and would probably want there help.

Back