• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nine-Tails (Composite) vs Zangetsu (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurama Accumulating Energy

vs.

HollowTensa306

Rules:

1. This is Nine-Tails from the final chapter of Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring without any injuries; whereas this is Zangetsu from the final chapter of Bleach without any injuries.

2. Nine-Tails becomes whole, and transforms into Kurama Mode & Six Paths Sage Mode.

3. Zangetsu becomes whole, transforms into New Hollow Form, goes Bankai, activates Blut Vene, and wields Zanpakutō & Broadsword.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back.

Kurama's initial cage
Ichigo In His Inner World
Fusion between this two worlds that I'm assuming everyone knows by now.~

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
If it both zangetsus, then they win. If it's either white or either fake yhwach, then they lose.
Zangetsu becomes whole, transforms into New Hollow Form, goes Bankai, activates Blut Vene, and wields Zanpakutō & Broadsword.

I think this answers your question.

So, it's basically eos Ichigo, but better? Then they win. They are all of Ichigos powers. All his shinigami, hollow, and full bring powers come from white Ichigo, who came from the best source (his inner hollow by itself is strong enough to handle high lvl shikai captains, and when in bankai they can handle people like ulquiorra. The fullbring also comes from the hollow that attacked one of his parents who is also white. So he has almost the power of two whites in his arsenal- all in all, white Ichigo has the power of a high lvl captains by himself, the power of super espada when in bankai, and then another percentage of his original hollow powers added to that from his fullbring. And old man zangetsus is around whites lvl by himself as well. Add all that, and u have a ******* monster)

According to the profiles now, Kurama sneezes in his direction and kills him due to being faster and stronger.

Hey, I have a question, how strong is their composite counterpart without including crossovers? I don't play the video games or read novels, so I wouldn't know.

Ehhh Bleach has been downgraded recently, and Naruto is in the process of a pretty big upgrade, You can prob argue now that Kurama will solo or blitz most of Bleach via the profiles lol since he is apparently Moon+ and Sub-Relativistic.

Frantzy12 said:
Ehhh Bleach has been downgraded recently, and Naruto is in the process of a pretty big upgrade, You can prob argue now that Kurama will solo or blitz most of Bleach via the profiles lol since he is apparently Moon+ and Sub-Relativistic.
I have a question, can Nine Tails fly since he has Six Paths Sage Mode?

Rocker1189 said:
ProfessorKukui4Life said:
@Rocke
Wait tier 4? Where is this even being discussed??
In the game Kaguya's dimensioon that she attempted to destroy had tons of stars in it.
That makes sense. But it wouldn't be wise to scale a Tail Beast's tier to their Jinchuriki since Jinchuriki are a lot stronger than Tailed Beast. Nine Tails would only be a portion to Naruto's power in overall.

Rocker1189 said:
JohnCenaNation said:
I'm not sure if the same thing can be said about the Zanpakuto Spirit, though.

Where will zanpakuto be in tier?

Well, as far as I recall in Bleach. A Zanpakuto Spirit can't do Kido, Hoho, Zanjutsu nor Hakuda techniques. They only have their master's zanpakuto powers, and basic Shinigami powers.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
So, it's basically eos Ichigo, but better? Then they win. They are all of Ichigos powers. All his shinigami, hollow, and full bring powers come from white Ichigo, who came from the best source (his inner hollow by itself is strong enough to handle high lvl shikai captains, and when in bankai they can handle people like ulquiorra. The fullbring also comes from the hollow that attacked one of his parents who is also white. So he has almost the power of two whites in his arsenal- all in all, white Ichigo has the power of a high lvl captains by himself, the power of super espada when in bankai, and then another percentage of his original hollow powers added to that from his fullbring. And old man zangetsus is around whites lvl by himself as well. Add all that, and u have a ******* monster)
Hey, I have a question. How strong is a Zanpakuto Spirit comparing to a Shinigami? Isn't Shinigami normally stronger than Zanpakuto Spirit?

Quite the opposite. It's like comparing an expirienced martial artist who knows all of the world's attacks, to a guy who is his disciple but has the potential to be just as strong

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Quite the opposite. It's like comparing an expirienced martial artist who knows all of the world's attacks, to a guy who is his disciple but has the potential to be just as strong
I wish I can agree with you, but the Zanpakuto Rebellion Arc says something else.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
That's non canon, so Tite Kubo disgrees with u as well

"Composite". Non canon or canon isn't used in this thread. Also Zanpakuto Rebellion Arc is no longer filler since Quincy Blood War Arc made it canon.

That's cuz the scketches were already made (the guy that was tosens second in command had one from the get go of the manga already)

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
That's cuz the scketches were already made (the guy that was tosens second in command had one from the get go of the manga already)

Those characters were introduced in filler arc during their debut in the first place, not in a canon storyline. Taking ideas from a filler arc introducing it to the canon arc makes the entire filler arc canon. Sketches doesn't do anything in this type of situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back