• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nightmare on Vs. Street (9-C Horror Tourney)

A dark town that has already seen enough bloodshed is about to get plunged deeper into darkness. The dim street lights flicker, cars lay abandoned, and the houses are barren. This is the scene for... The Nightmare on Vs. Street: 9-C Horror Tourney!

I did this a while back, however it didn't finish, but I hope this one will go a bit better.

Rules and Character Guidelines
  • Characters must reach (but not exceed) Street level to Street level+ (300 Joules to 15 Kilojoules)
  • Tier 10 characters are allowed as long as they reach 9-C via weapons, equipment, or powers.
  • Low to Mid hax is allowed. This means that some uses of Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, and the like are permitted. However, your character must be killable by conventional means. They need to be able to be taken down by a haxless opponent. Basically, if your character gets shot by a 9-A shotgun, they should die.
  • Regeneration up to Low-Mid is allowed, and Immortality types 1, 2, 3, 6, and 7 are allowed.
  • Characters must be;
  • A.) From a horror franchise (E.G. Jason Voorhees, Freddy Fazbear)
  • B.) Scary/Spooky in nature, though not from a series that has horror as a main focus (I.E. Monster, GIFfany)
Match Specs
  • The matches will take place in Dead By Daylight's Haddonfield map. This map features an abandoned town with a street running down the middle. Houses line the street, and two massive exit gates loom on each side.
  • ilgPvWt_rfof8bZ1d1UKLXecgu1jIbXNBkDaLDcWocU.png
  • Speed will be equalized if there is a gap of two or more tiers. A match between an Athletic speed character and Peak Human speed character will not have speed equalized, however, a match between an Athletic speed character and a Subsonic speed character will be.
  • Starting distance is twelve meters, which each combatant starting on opposite ends of the street.
  • All matches will be in-character.
Combatants (Up to two per person, two per verse)
  1. Roman Bridger (ShockingPsychic) (300 joules)
  2. Max Brinly (ShockingPsychic) (1563.375 joules-12929.12 Joules)
  3. Michael Myers - (AnAverageUsername) (1643.926373 joules)
  4. Grue- (Peppersalt43) (300 joules)
  5. Leatherface - (AnAverageUsername) (1643.926373 joules)
  6. Piggy - (koopa3134) (300-1000 joules)
  7. Nagel Krat - (Peppersalt43) (375-9920 Joules)
  8. William Afton/Springtrap - (FarerPurple) (3000-3900 joules)
  9. Ezekiel (AdemWarlock) (300 joules)
  10. Wendigo (ThePrimalHunter) (375-9920 Joules)
  11. Dwight Fairfield (ThePrimalHunter)
  12. SCP-372 (Tllmbrg) (300 joules)
  13. Jason Voorhees (Soma_King) (1643.926373 joules)
  14. The Boogieman (ArmorChompy) (6019.52 Joules)
  15. Valzong Burnt Elsen (ArmorChompy) (300 joules)
  16. SCP-745 (Tllmbrg) (300 joules)

Last edited:

Seeing as to how you can put in 2 characters, here's my second one. Ol' reliable

Seeing as to how you can put in 2 characters, here's my second one. Ol' reliable
We meet again, Nagel

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/SCP-372
(I am simply unsure if its fits the joule range)
Or

The Boogie Man - 6019.52 Joules
Can come up with more if participants are needed.

By the way, I think the current speed rulings may lead to blitzes. There's a more than blitz-worthy gap between Subsonic and Subsonic+ (almost 10x), for example. In fact even within the same speed tier a blitz can happen.

Last edited:
Actually, turns out I've got a lot of 9-C horror dudes, I'll make a full list of my characters who'd fit (some definitely don't lol), feel free to pick any.
  • David Hoover - 10-A, 11475 Joules with weaponry, 3783.82 Joules of durability
  • The Crooked Man - >3783.82 Joules, 17247.15 Joules durability, difficult to kill even past that but incap is possible.
  • The Sandman - Upscales from horses, good sleep hax
  • Keith Baring - 6019.52 Joules
  • Edward Hayes - 6019.52 Joules
  • Heaven Smiles - Baseline, invisible and intangible by default but materialize before self-destructing, which is their M.O. and also 8-B
  • Andrei Ulmeyda - Baseline, has effectively passive layered disease hax and 8-B dura, probably don't do this one
  • Kurahashi & Akiba - Baseline, 8-B dura but their brains are exposed and you can attack them. Also 8-B ranged attacks.
  • Detective Chimp - Baseline, 9-B sword
  • Punk Mambo - Baseline, pretty haxxed
  • John Constantine - 10-B with guns, useless against non-supernatural foes, probably stomps any supernatural one, basically a russian roulette character.
  • Chas Chandler - Baseline but he has a car and it'd be funny if you let him use it
  • Amanda Ripley - 10-A with 9-C weapons
  • Shadowman - Baseline, literally just a superhero's secret identity, don't do this one
  • Master Darque - Baseline, haxxy
  • Spectres - Baseline, non-corporeal
  • Elsen - Baseline

Actually, turns out I've got a lot of 9-C horror dudes, I'll make a full list of my characters who'd fit (some definitely don't lol), feel free to pick any.
That's a lot of options lol, how about we go with Keith and Boogieman?

Or if you'd rather have two different verses, Boogieman and Valzong Burnt Elsen?

Actually, this character seems a bit too haxxed. I'll let you swap someone in though

Actually, this character seems a bit too haxxed. I'll let you swap someone in though
Damnit, I was hoping you wouldn't realize. Try this

Use Grue instead
He's a fair 9-C and actually horror themed unlike Blindside

Blindside's probably fine, but he's not really scary. They're actually a really nice person who avoids even causing huge amounts of injury at all.

I would suggest

Second key has the darkness spread slower, and given this is a 9-C tournament, his power null/mimicry is not nearly as powerful as it would in a higher powered tournament, and should only allow him to keep up with higher tiered enemies. Also, he plays into the horror and terror theme a lot.

Blindside's probably fine, but he's not really scary. They're actually a really nice person who avoids even causing huge amounts of injury at all.

I would suggest

Second key has the darkness spread slower, and given this is a 9-C tournament, his power null/mimicry is not nearly as powerful as it would in a higher powered tournament, and should only allow him to keep up with higher tiered enemies. Also, he plays into the horror and terror theme a lot.
Oh yeah, Darkness dude. I legitimately thought he was another one of Taylor's other forms

Though I really wanted to see how SCP-372 and Blindside's powers interact seeing as to how neither can ever be in someone else's line of sight

Also as usual I shall ask, are you knowledgeable in Parahumans?

Though I really wanted to see how SCP-372 and Blindside's powers interact seeing as to how neither can ever be in someone else's line of sight
372's power is just being fast and good timing
Blindside likely stomps lol

Damnit, I was hoping you wouldn't realize. Try this
Dude tried to break the tournament 💀

Alright, that's everyone! I may have gotten some of the joule values wrong, but we can fix that when the matches start.

Back