• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nightmare on VS. Street Round 1/Match 2: Michael Myers Vs. Dwight Fairfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael is going to be hard to put down here considering his baseline Wall Durability. Not only that, I'm pretty sure he's on a home field advantage, and has excellent stealth as listed on his profile. However, he doesn't have that many abilities to work with, only 3 in this key. Though with his high pain tolerance and inhibition, he'll probably keep fighting for a while. And he's quite smart, above average, so he isn't going to be mindless with his approach.

Dwight is a lot more haxxy than Micheal with his perks, and has a lot of equipment that can be used for blinding and disorienting Michael. Dwight can also slightly stagger the killers in the game with his punches, who have higher durability than this key of Michael. That plus possible Class K LS could mean that Michael will have some serious difficulty in putting Dwight down if he plays smart

I think Dwight being able to hurt the DBD killers when paired with his higher LS should give him a solid edge in a close range scuffle. It should also be noted that Dwight has technically faced Myers before, so he should know his tactics and how to beat him.

Dwight should also have the durability to take quite a few hits from Michael due to him tanking hits from the DBD Killers and still being able to operate pretty well. Ultamitly, due to his hacks, far better LS, and his ability to harm Michael, I might vote Dwight for this

I would say that Michael's wall level durability plus his excellent stealth would help him in this match, but I dont know much about Dead by Daylight, so I cant really make a comprehensive argument in favor of Michael.

how does the dbd michael compare to the movie michael? he may have faced him before, but myers is notorius for having multiple interpretations that aren't similer at all

Because
how does the dbd michael compare to the movie michael? he may have faced him before, but myers is notorius for having multiple interpretations that aren't similer at all
The one in DBD is portrayed similarly to the original Myers. Also, Laurie Strode has long hair, which means it's not H20. She's young, so it's not 2018. Finally, the mask being in good shape means it's not Rob Zombie.

Therefore, it should be reasonable to assume that this is Thorne Myers.

Honestly I'm more inclined to vote for the physical powerhouse of Michael over the ability edge of Dwight. It is feasible that Dwight could set up a situation in which he kills Michael but for Michael it's much simpler and easily executed (would this be a play on words?). Nothing in Dwight's toolkit is insurmountable or even noteworthy for the most part, aside from negating Michael's stealth, which does level the playing field considerably.

I vote for Michael.

This is a vs match. You're looking for the hub thread.

read after not having 0 sleep, im gonna change my vote
Michael fra
having faced your opponent before doesn't mean you can beat them every time, and Michael seems stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back