• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nightmare on VS. Street Round 1/Match 1: Leatherface Vs. Wendigo

Leatherface Vs. Wendigo

Both are 9-C, speed is equal. Leatherface is in his first key.

The match will take place in Dead By Daylight's Haddonfield map. This map features an abandoned town with a street running down the middle. Houses line the street, and two massive exit gates loom on each side.

Tourney Hub

Leatherface:

Wendigo: 7

Last edited:
alright, looking at both of their profiles, it seems like the wendigoes have the upper hand in survivability, while leather has weapons, though idk.
the wendigoes have more abilities and leather is just a regular human, a hardy one, but still human
waiting for the supporters tho

Wendigos can harm and kill other wendigos who can survive point blank shotgun fire and wendigos can crush skulls, so it's more like 3,200 Joules to 9,920 Joules. So even on the low end, the Wendigo still has the edge in AP

This doesn't effect the match too much, but I wanted to point it out because I think it's funny.

Leatherface isn't superhuman at all and probably shouldn't have superhuman physical characteristics on his first key. Leatherface's AP is listed as 1.6 kilojoules. Mike Tyson used to be able to punch that hard. Leatherface is just as strong as a peaked human

This doesn't effect the match too much, but I wanted to point it out because I think it's funny.

Leatherface isn't superhuman at all and probably shouldn't have superhuman physical characteristics on his first key. Leatherface's AP is listed as 1.6 kilojoules. Mike Tyson used to be able to punch that hard. Leatherface is just as strong as a peaked human
To be fair, Leatherface has survived things that would probably kill peak humans I think.

To be fair, Leatherface has survived things that would probably kill peak humans I think.
Yeah surviving the chainsaw in the guts should probably give him some Type 2 Immortality or something.

Either way, I'm voting for the Wendigo. Higher LS & AP even on the low-end, as well as being smarter, being able to climb walls and possibly get the jump on Leatherface due to Stealth Mastery, and the Wendigo's armored skin protecting it from Leatherface's chainsaw

Yeah surviving the chainsaw in the guts should probably give him some Type 2 Immortality or something.

Either way, I'm voting for the Wendigo. Higher LS & AP even on the low-end, as well as being smarter, being able to climb walls and possibly get the jump on Leatherface due to Stealth Mastery, and the Wendigo's armored skin protecting it from Leatherface's chainsaw
no one voted for wendigo yet

In leatherface 2022 leatherface seemingly resurrects himself after getting hit with his own chainsaw.
Just saying that's interesting
Windigoon fra

Wendigo FRA

I think it's possession (through the type 6 immortality) give it the win, as even if Leather kills it, he's a cannibal, making him a prime target for possession.

Wendigo FRA

I think it's possession (through the type 6 immortality) give it the win, as even if Leather kills it, he's a cannibal, making him a prime target for possession.
If I remember correctly, you have to be a cannibal & the fight has to take place on blackwood mountain, which this doesn't

Back