• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nicol Bolas vs Dracula (why am I doing this?)

Nicol Bolas, the de facto blue mage of laughing at people's power null and mind hax, gets beat by... power null and mind hax?

The reasoning in this thread is incredibly poor and should be removed.

Moritzva said:
Nicol Bolas, the de facto blue mage of laughing at people's power null and mind hax, gets beat by... power null and mind hax?
The reasoning in this thread is incredibly poor and should be removed.
Power Null, but not mind hax is being reasons why.

Along with EE (Negged by Bolas's Mid-Godly) and Conceptual Manipulation (Which we don't know how it works)

Also, seeing how Drac's mind resistance seems to be weak asf, and Bolas's mindhax is thought based, voting Bolas

Sadistic Sleuth said:
Power Null, but not mind hax is being reasons why.

Along with EE (Negged by Bolas's Mid-Godly) and Conceptual Manipulation (Which we don't know how it works)

Also, seeing how Drac's mind resistance seems to be weak asf, and Bolas's mindhax is thought based, voting Bolas
>Drac's mind resistance seems to be weak asf How is resisting mind manip on a multi universal scale "weak asf"? Dracula's EE is conceptual erasure for erasing Death, a type 2 abstract, and we literally know how his conceptual manipulation works, he controls the concept of Chaos.

I'm not voting, but this is blatant downplay on Dracula.

I'm not voting atm cause I'm about to call it a night but agree with the above point, some people tend to downplay Drac's resist as planet level. But imo its nowhere near that.

@Speedster

>Drac's mind resistance seems to be weak asf How is resisting mind manip on a multi universal scale "weak asf"

How is it on a 2-C scale? IIRC Bolas mindhax people beyond a 2-C scale

>Dracula's EE is conceptual erasure for erasing Death, a type 2 abstract, and we literally know how his conceptual manipulation works, he controls the concept of Chaos.

Finally some explanation on Concept hax, as the profile doesn't say anything. A valid wincon for Drac, but I'm still voting for Bolas as of now

The legit only way that Dracula was shown to win here is Conceptual hax. All other powers stated here to be able to beat Bolas have been debunked.

"Dracula EE's"

>Bolas resist, especially since the EE came from a Low 1-C realm + Bolas has mid-godly

"Powernull"

>Bolas effortlessly stomped people with this power

"Conceptual hax"

>Dunno if this can be pulled off before Bolas mindhaxes

Dracula doesn't scale to Soma, unless you mean Dark Lord Soma, which is another thing entirely.

But yeah, Dracula is fairly close to Soma as he could keep up with Julius in the 1999 war.

Anyways, Drac FRA

>none of the questions above answered

Serious disrespect to Bolas.

What stops Bolas from countering any spell Dracula throws off?

What lets Dracula win in a "who shoots first" against Bolas' array of hax?

What leaves Dracula more bloodlusted than Bolas when Bolas is the far more vicious of the two and less likely to participate in banter, and has incredible precog and fate manipulation?

ABoogieYesSir said:
I don't see fate manip on Nicol's profile.
He should have a version of Tezz's Clockworking.

Clockworking is on the profile. He can look at future timelines and access them.

Which is incredibly akin and similar to Fate Manip, both in the power and in the listed effect.

So this battle can't be added at all.

Back