• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 2-C smurf (Dracula vs Xuan_Fang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
?
The castle or plot hax while 4D don't actually affect the whole space-time continuum, the castle literally has a defined area and while it contains multiple space-times within itself, it doesn't actually encompass the whole continuum, literally has never been that way
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here, when you talk about the "entire/whole space-time continuum" are you talking about a larger parallel space-time continuum that includes the other space-time continuums?

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here, when you talk about the "entire/whole space-time continuum" are you talking about a larger parallel space-time continuum that includes the other space-time continuums?
Yes and no
Dracula's castle is its own space-time but it doesn't actually encompass the universe's own timeline in its space-time, so its effects are in no way retroactive (and if it were the number of plot holes it would cause would be obscene), same with the plot hax, it doesn't actually affect the totality of the timeline from what I've read, it just rewrites reality as is, it has 4D potency but not range
There is also the thing where Xuan Feng can actually just move into and reside in the timeline/river of time

Haven't read much of the nonsense but aside from the obvious (1-A hax) has anyone brought up the fact that Xuan Fang has Type 9 immortality from clones dispersed across the timeline of a Tier 1 space? Like, even if passives could affect Immeasurables (and without feats they don't, speed equal or no), it'd kinda be meaningless.

Yes and no
Dracula's castle is its own space-time but it doesn't actually encompass the universe's own timeline in its space-time, so its effects are in no way retroactive (and if it were the number of plot holes it would cause would be obscene), same with the plot hax, it doesn't actually affect the totality of the timeline from what I've read, it just rewrites reality as is, it has 4D potency but not range
There is also the thing where Xuan Feng can actually just move into and reside in the timeline/river of time
I understand now, thanks for the explanation.

xirbx1rd1p171.png

Can't y'all wait until the revisions were even finished? Especially since Ergenverse is outdated AF atm?

@Planck69 fair enough, but still this is a massive jump of the gun when Dracula's page isn't even revised as of now. Should I close this for the massive mismatch here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back