• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nico Robin vs Boa Hancock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting...

Leaning with Hancock considering she has three types of Haki to maintain herself despite the tier difference (which is meaningless since Robin doesn't rely on AP). Her powers are also quicker and would insta-win against Robin.

All damage and effect Robin's hands receive transfer back to the orginal. So Hancock touch Robin's hands, petrifies it before breaking it and Robin will no longer have any upper hand against Hancock. So yeah, Hancock for the win

I'm not sure if the effect will pass to Robin's body, but since Hancock doesn't need such a thing, nothing changes.

Calaca Vs said:
I'm not sure if the effect will pass to Robin's body, but since Hancock doesn't need such a thing, nothing changes.
Sugar's Devil Fruit was able to turn Robin into a toy despite only touching one of the replicated arm.

i do not see Hancock's powers being quicker and both is insta-kill. Actually, Wano Robin shows that attack her duplicate just made it turn into petals. Also, Hancock just can petrifies via contact with perfume femur which needs be activated, Unlike Robin's powers, which in this case are instantaneous (In addition, Hana-Hana has range advantage).

Indeed, but Robin wasn't attacked by a hax ability at Wano.

Considering they starts at Robin's range, this might be a win for Robin.

Okay I think we should have more discussion about this one.

If they starts at Robin's range I'm inclined to think she has more chances. Hancock's abilities are really broken, but she hasn't demonstrated a contact-based petrihax without kicking someone so there's no point in arguing that Robin touches Hancock and she gets petrified just like that.

Hancock'd need to close the gap and with Observation to prevent getting snapped she might be able to dodge the danger of defeat. But I still think Hancock should be able to win this one. Reason? If Robin tries to stop Hancock growing arms over her body she'll defend herself or use Salome to do it. If Robin tries to grow arms in the floor she'll be petrified. In this case, Hancock's Observation is her best defense.

Both above Marineford War Luffy's speed who is (Mach 6K? Calaca should know better).

Hancock scales to Smoker who outpaced Marineford Luffy who's Mach 6670 in reactions.

Robin scales above that only so Hancock holds the advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back