• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nickelodeon/Nicktoons verses vs Chaos King (Marvel)

Every Nickelodeon/Nicktoons universe ever is having a crisis from the Chaos King. Now they must team up to beat him? But will they?

Video Game feats are allow for team 1. Can they do it?

What are the feats that the Nickelodeon universe's have that could/will allow them to even be a threat to the Chaos King Himself.

CrossverseCrisis said:
What are the feats that the Nickelodeon universe's have that could/will allow them to even be a threat to the Chaos King Himself.
From what i heard, the video games feats from the nicktoon crossover games has some mutilversal feats.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Oh okay. But how would their feats be compared to what the Chaos King was to do?
Don't know, Thought anyone would come know how much they can do.

Mikaboshi very likely stomps. Considering the upgrades to the multi-abstracts, and the fact that Mikaboshi had multi-eternity and multi-death running for the hills, he's very likely high 1-C to 1-B.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Mikaboshi very likely stomps. Considering the upgrades to the multi-abstracts, and the fact that Mikaboshi had multi-eternity and multi-death running for the hills, he's very likely high 1-C to 1-B.
If the games are being considered, this is not the case. SpongeBob and Danny Phantom alone fought a multiversal being and made him their bitch.

HomestuckLover1 said:
I'm having trouble understanding it. So it's like infinity times infinity?
Basically. It's like how you're 3-D and a drawing on paper is 2-D. The drawing could be as vast as possible, but you'd still be infinitely greater than the drawing due to your higher dimensional nature.

Eternity and Death, when they're at full power and not fragmented M-Bodies, have demonstrated that they are at least 16 dimensional beings. At the height of his power, Chaos King had both Eternity and Death fleeing from him.

Damn. So I guess that's a no. Chaos King definitely wins. If only Nickelodeon had Uncle Grandpa... This fight would be much more dfferent.

HomestuckLover1 said:
Damn. So I guess that's a no. Chaos King definitely wins. If only Nickelodeon had Uncle Grandpa... This fight would be much more dfferent.
Even Uncle Grandpa can't beat a being that can mess up 16-D beings.

Uncle Granpa has shown he can reality warp on a global scale. That may not sound impressive, but he can also create an infinite amount of clones of himself.

HomestuckLover1 said:
Uncle Granpa has shown he can reality warp on a global scale. That may not sound impressive, but he can also create an infinite amount of clones of himself.
Has he done on a hyperversal scale before? If not then he can't beat the Chaos King even he made inginite clones of himself.

I'm still staying with the Chaos King but that's only because i'm more familer of what he's known to do compared to what the Nickelodeon verse did.

Back