• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New staff promotions

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

After receiving input from most of the current staff, the bureaucrats of the VS Battles wiki have decided to promote the following members to discussion moderators:

Damage3245, ByAsura, and GyroNutz

My congratulations to all of them, and please make them feel welcome below.

Here are some pages that are useful for them to read:

Discussion Moderators

Advice to the staff of the VS Battles wiki

Special thanks to AKM sama for handling all of the hard work of organising the staff survey.

Always keep in mind that if you mess it up we'll all be there knowing you messed it up...

...at which point we'll all probably acknowledge that nobody's perfect so try not to worry too much, legit. Good luck fellas, don't die.

I'm really happy to see ByAsura here. I'm sure most of you don't know this, but he along with Spino are the first guys on the wiki I really thought of as friends; that's cause we were the primary people working with Arrowverse at the time, which by the way really motivated me to work harder and harder for the site whereas previously I just had a very passerby attitude to everything wiki related, I legit owe a lot to him in regards to how much I evolved as a contributor, which I'll always be grateful for

Oh and he's one of the most productive and calm guys I've met on this platform, so he definitely deserved this promotion. You guys deserved it too Damage and Gyro, congratz to all!

Congrats, ya'll! Always happy to see more dedicated people taking their role as staff members. still waiting for my call over here

But in all seriousness, congratulations to Damage, ByAsura and GyroNutz for this achievement. :D

Back