• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

After overviewing the results of the latest staff recruitment drive, the bureaucrats of the VS Battles wiki have promoted the following members:

Chat Moderator: Theglassman12

Content Moderators: Shadowbokunohero, Andytrenom, Ogurtsow

Administrator: Saikou The Lewd King

My congratulations to all of them.

Please show them your appreciation below.

Special thanks to Promestei for handling the hard work of organising all of the staff input.

Here are some pages that are useful for the promoted members to read:

Chat Rules

Content Moderators

Administrators

Advice to the staff of the VS Battles wiki

Congratulations Confetti
(TurboTriangle601 was offered a content moderator position, but did not want it)

I have re-watched the first film related to The Three Bogatyrs animation franchise, Alyosha Popovich and Tugarin Zmey. It's great that today is my country's day and I became a staff member alongside with the good people. It's a present for me, isn't it? ;)

I like to see how we are affecting more and more countries from all over the world: Shady became the first staff member from South Africa, Saikou became the first admin who is fluent in French, Andy became a new Indian staff member. Maybe, if Andy will continue his hard work in the same vein, he might be called Kavpeny from the young generation.

And me... Well, I'm not a very popular person here. Anyway, I became the third Russian staff member. The first two are DarkLK and A6colute, and they both got their positions in 2015. They are veterans in comparison to me.

Thank you all very much for your congratulations and congrats to the other promoted people!

Back