• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Staff Promotions

AKM sama

Waifu Connoisseur
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
Hi everybody!

It's that time again. The time when I bring another round of staff promotions. On behalf of the bureaucrats and after getting input from most of our staff members, I am happy to announce the new promotions in the staff team.

Content Moderators: @Agnaa and @Dereck03

Thread Moderator: @EliminatorVenom

Calc Group Members: @Agnaa

Image Helper: @Propellus

These are well deserved promotions and I am glad that they will be shouldering increased responsibilities in their new positions. Congratulations to all of them, and please make them feel welcome below.

ee09d724-165d-47c9-ad88-78f740674c94_text.gif

Agnaa and Dereck03 should read the Content Moderators instructions page.

EliminatorVenom should read the Thread Moderators instructions page.

Agnaa should also read the Calculation Group and the calculations related instructions pages linked to via our front page.

Propellus should read the Image Helpers instructions page.

They should all read the Advice to the staff of the VS Battles wiki.

Last edited:
******* finally. Always thought he should become staff, and I'm surprised with how long it took.

Regardless, massive congratulations everyone!
Agnaa was a honorary staff member already and was offered the position in the past but declined (iirc) but circumstances change with time.

Any who congrats peeps!

Don't get tempted to abuse the authority of your new positions kek!

So, finally Agnaa with staff badge.............i think this day would come, but not this fast

Anyway, congratulation on you and Dereck

The Dark Times are coming.

The Blue Names have been forsaken by their savior. Hope is now gone.

Dark, dark times are coming.

Seriously though, congrats and good luck.

Congrats to everyone, especially Agnagoganaganan whose name I still can't remember how to spell, terrible eldritch pants goblin that he is.

Back