• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New powers - Lucifer (TV Series)

I'm a huge fan of Lucifer and il love the character (from the show and from the comics). But to be fair, i have some ideas to change the profile of the TV show wversion since the end of season 3.

First i would add some powers to Luci

- Soul Manipulation and Resurrection (with his wings) : in season 3 episode 16, he went to Hell and put Abel's soul into Bree Garland's body.

- Dimensional Travel (with his wings)

- Air Manipulation (with his wings) : demonstrated it against Pierce's henchmen

- Fear Manipulation or Madness Manipulation (with his Devil face) : Likely type 3 or 4

- Activation : I don't know if it's a power but in season 3 episode 11, he activated his future car with a gesture and said that he was capable of activate anything.

- Regenerationn : Likely Mid-Low (Season 3 episode 1)

About his weaknesses : Self-judgment, other angels can hurt him, Gods, Azrael's Blade/Flaming sword, Chloe Decker

Also for the Godess, i suggest to add Regenerationn & possession as she is in Charlotte's body and atmokinesis in her true form since it was stated that she provoked plagues and flowed against humanity after Lucifer's rebellion.

If it's ok and good, i would like to do Marcus Pierce/Cain, God and Alternate Lucifer (frome S03E26 Once Upon A Time) profiles.

Well he went to Hell by flying in S03E16 so i think it could be considered as Dimensional Travel to me.

I would like to add immortality (likely Type 1 and 3) to my proposals. In any case, i can't edit the profile so i just have to propose ideas.

Not Bad ?

Season 3 Finale yeah ? I loved this episode. And finally, we can move on this secret between them.

Not bad for his dimensional travel but i agree now. Lucifer open his wings and went back to hell quickly and try to ressurect the dead person they wanted information but instead Lucifer mested up and ressurect a random person lol.

OK, glad to see it's ok. So you think this edit could be good ?

I really liked this episode, very funny lol.

Wait umm for the Ressurection part, I think that includes Necromancy because after Lucifer ressurect that person, You don't see that person no more so....

I agree. The description suits better to Necromancy than Resurrection. Since he simply put Abel's soul into Bree's body..

Also, i proposed it but i'm not very sure about the Fear Manipulation or Madness Manipulation thing. What i mean is i don't know wich one it is.

Everytime Lucifer activates his devilface, he only makes the victim fear him, scare to fight him and makes them have nightmare and on the other hand, Madness Manipulation only makes the victim go insane which I think only happens once so I say Fear Manipulation suits him the most.

Honestly i d'ont think this only applies to vehicules. I can be wrong but isn't Lucifer supposed to be the only one that can activate the Flaming Sword ? In that case, it would mean he can activate any type of mecanism. Maybe it would be better if there was a sentence for this "ability".

Well for the Flaming Sword---God split the sword into three pieces during Lucifer's rebellion. Don't think that's an ability nor power but he's one of the person who can wield it.

If i remember correctly, the Goddess said to Amenadiel that, as the Lightbringer, Lucifer is the only one who can activate it and wield it.

Either way, i think this applies to multiple forms of mecanism as i said. Also Lucifer said that nothing can resist him and that he can activate everything.

Don't think so. He cannot summon vehicules, mecanism and other stuff like that. He just activates it. Honestly, i suggest a sentence like "Can activate mecanism or specific items like the Flaming Sword".

For the flaming sword only I think it could be standard equipment for his profile. For the vechicle activation, it's Vehicular Mastery.

I suppose that soul manipulation, dimensional travel, fear manipulation, and wind manipulation seem fine.

Please explain Regenerationn better.

Antvasima : For the regeration stuff, i based myself on season 3 premiere. At the end of the second season, we can see he is really burned by sunlight. In S03E01, he says that he's healing fast and looks better than he was at the end of season 2. And some time later (likely more than an houre), he looks perfectly good in the same episode.

Andytrenom : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n3uXayhyG0 From 3:04. And yeah, i think it's Technological Manipulation.

OK. In any case, i've nothing to add for Lucifer. And for the Goddess ? What do you about it ?

So for the Goddess, like i said i have some ideas of powers to add :

- Possession

- Light Manipulation (or Holy Manipulation) since her "body" is made of divine light

- Weather Manipulation (since it was stated that she provoked plagues and flowed against humanity after Lucifer's fall)

- Existence Erasure (true form, Gods in Lucifer's Universe are able to destroy the very essence of beings)

- Regneration (we saw that she healed her new vessel'sdeadly wound each time she took possession of a human host, unknown degree but it could likely Low-Mid since she's able to heal a headshot or a heart attack)

I can't perform the edits for you. Sorry.

Back