• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Possible Anime Feat for Saitama

Celestial Pegasus said:
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Anyway, we should get someone to calc that feat of Lightspeed Flash rushing over and attacking Garou dozens of times all within a millionth of a second/microsecond. Would definitely help verify his speed.
Indeed
I believe this would be fairly simple honestly. He reached Garou in 1 microsecond, then he hit him on microsecond 2. All we'd need to do is get a distance for how far away he was from Garou then stick that into Wolfram Alpha. I'd do it, but I can't find the chapter :\

I'll ask the subreddit

@CP and Faisal: I didn't know we had a ********* site. Then again i read a post about that. Hmm. I'll give it a try later on,

CrossverseCrisis said:
@CP and Faisal: I didn't know we had a ********* site. Then again i read a post about that. Hmm. I'll give it a try later on,
********* loads all the pages at once as Celestial said, you don't have to click everytime to load a new page. Just scroll down that's it. Most comfortable site to read manga imo

Also it doesn't have huge watermarks on the pages unlike other sites

And off-topic for the last time here, there's also Kiss Cartoon should you ever want to watch any old or new cartoon shows.

On topic here, Are we or are we not agreed on using feats from the anime unless it gets contradicted in the manga otherwise?

^I personally don't have any problem with either. Azathoth said the gravity feat is not quantifiable so it doesn't matter at this point. Im fine with whatever the admins decide

Faisal Shourov said:
^I personally don't have any problem with either. Azathoth said the gravity feat is not quantifiable so it doesn't matter at this point. Im fine with whatever the admins decide
Same here. I also agree with Azathoh's saying on the Gravity Feat as well.

Yeah. Hoping for some kind of really good Boros feat in the S1 finale, though.
U N I V E R S E B U S T E R

Btw somone on the subreddit did a calc for the gravity feat and got 120,000 PSI assuming the floor was steel

LordXcano said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Anyway, we should get someone to calc that feat of Lightspeed Flash rushing over and attacking Garou dozens of times all within a millionth of a second/microsecond. Would definitely help verify his speed.
Indeed
I believe this would be fairly simple honestly. He reached Garou in 1 microsecond, then he hit him on microsecond 2. All we'd need to do is get a distance for how far away he was from Garou then stick that into Wolfram Alpha. I'd do it, but I can't find the chapter :\
I'll ask the subreddit
I found the chapter its chapter 84

http://*********.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man-ONE/Ch-084-Read-Online?id=171921

LordXcano said:

Btw somone on the subreddit did a calc for the gravity feat and got 120,000 PSI assuming the floor was steel
What would that translate to in potency (assuming it was used on Saitama and the area around him, of course)?

@Celestial Pegasus: Hey i read the chapter just now. Pretty awesome to read, but i couldn't help myself while i was listening to this.

Celestial Pegasus said:
LordXcano said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Indeed
I'll ask the subreddit

Bam thanks. This shouldn't take very long. Just from the pic I'm estimating about 0.02c, don't know why but that's my guess. Let's see how it holds up. I'll link the blog when I'm done.

LordXcano said:
Bam thanks. This shouldn't take very long. Just from the pic I'm estimating about 0.02c, don't know why but that's my guess. Let's see how it holds up. I'll link the blog when I'm done.
I had also forgotten that, as apparently stated by Garou, that wasn't even LF's max speed.

LordXcano said:
I had also forgotten that, as apparently stated by Garou, that wasn't even LF's max speed.
Yeah, so we'll just have to do "Calc Stat, likely far higher with [forgot the name of the faster move he did]"

LordXcano said:
Azzy's right. Heck wasn't that right after that, LF moved even faster? So if anything that, i'm guessing that LF was holding back or whatever the hell y'all would call that(that's to me, at least so my comment may sound wrong here).

LordXcano said:
Yea

LordXcano said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
LordXcano said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Indeed
I'll ask the subreddit
Cool

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Celestial Pegasus: Hey i read the chapter just now. Pretty awesome to read, but i couldn't help myself while i was listening to this.
Thats a pretty random thing to be listening to lol

Celestial Pegasus said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Thats a pretty random thing to be listening to lol
Well i am a weird person, i'll admit. That and because of Youtube.

On-topic again, that was pretty fast for LF attack on Garou. What was the time limit shown when taht happened? I don;t wanna two seconds cause i didn;t want to get the wrong time frame on it,.

Edit: Nvrmind, i read Xcano's comment.

CrossverseCrisis said:
On-topic again, that was pretty fast for LF attack on Garou. What was the time limit shown when taht happened? I don;t wanna two seconds cause i didn;t want to get the wrong time frame on it,.
LF rushed Garou and attacked him in the frame of a microsecond, which is one millionth of a second.

CrossverseCrisis said:
LF rushed Garou and attacked him in the frame of a microsecond, which is one millionth of a second.
Damn, and that wasn't even his fastest attack there.

LordXcano said:

What would that translate to in potency (assuming it was used on Saitama and the area around him, of course)?afaik
afaik sea level psi is 14.7 so 120.000 would be like 8000 thousand times that pressure, so i guess just multiply saitama's mass by 8000?

I s u-c l o n e said:
This might seem off topic but what would be the consensus of Boros's comment on him not sensing a limit to Saitama's power?
Maybe it's too high for him to sense

Otherwise, NLF

I s u-c l o n e said:
This might seem off topic but what would be the consensus of Boros's comment on him not sensing a limit to Saitama's power?
Its too high for him to sense.This has also happened in the manga where child emperor measured saitamas power but it was too high for his device to read.Sayaing there is no limit would be an nlf

Celestial Pegasus said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
The only problem with Boros saying that is that now Saitma fanboys are going to be in full force.
Sigh..already getting headaches thinking about it
Trust me I know. I got someone who was trying to use things that happaned in the opening as feats for Saitama.

I s u-c l o n e said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
The only problem with Boros saying that is that now Saitma fanboys are going to be in full force.
Trust me I know. I got someone who was trying to use things that happaned in the opening as feats for Saitama.
Wow

I s u-c l o n e said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
Why would you even use those? Other than the lightning feat (which I mean c'mon who's gonna say Saitama can't survive lightning anyway), he's done way better ones.

I s u-c l o n e said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
Like punching that star guy would make him star level.

.. riiight?

Viturino said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
Like punching that star guy would make him star level.
.. riiight?
Maybe. Though they consider this site to be full of a bunch of bias people who only go off a speculation.

Back