• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New NNT Rescaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Asserted all what you said with no evidence, the burden is on you to prove the possibilities in your argument, All I'm doing is pointing out your assumptions with almost no evidence
I'm saying there's no sufficient evidence for your argument that the DK and SD made stars... Their creation of their "Realms" is an extremely vague feat that has so many unknowns behind it, that it's insane, and yet you want to assume one of the highest possible interpretations, being that they created entire stars, when it is very likely just the sun due to it being connected to Sunshine

Meh, if High 4-C stays or if they get downgraded to 5-B, I don't really care personally.

I'll say that Mitch's arguments make more sense, though, you can't say for sure whether or not the SD and DK actually made the stars in their realms without actual explicit confirmation. Simply saying "they're there in places called the "Celestial Realm" and "Demon Realm" means that the deities created them" doesn't hold much weight on its own.

Last edited:
I don't know if this can count as a difference dimension or not. It stated the underword/demon world is a enternal/infinite size
1. That's an editors note that doesn't appear in canon volumes

2. Eternal means that it lasts forever, not that it's infinite in size

I'm saying there's no sufficient evidence for your argument that the DK and SD made stars... Their creation of their "Realms" is an extremely vague feat that has so many unknowns behind it, that it's insane, and yet you want to assume one of the highest possible interpretations, being that they created entire stars, when it is very likely just the sun due to it being connected to Sunshine
The General Assumption is that Everything within their realms are via their own creation as it is stated that they did create it and it is left for you to disprove this assumption other than just calling it vague with no showings of why said feat is vague

The General Assumption is that Everything within their realms are via their own creation as it is stated that they did create it and it is left for you to disprove this assumption other than just calling it vague with no showings of why said feat is vague
You’re assuming realm means dimension, when that’s literally never stated, realm by textbook definition literally just means a kingdom or domain, there’s literally zero mention of it being an alternate dimension, at the very least, the Demon World is called a world, so it likely refers to a planet, but this whole misguided notion that realm = dimension needs to go

You’re assuming realm means dimension, when that’s literally never stated, realm by textbook definition literally just means a kingdom or domain, there’s literally zero mention of it being an alternate dimension, at the very least, the Demon World is called a world, so it likely refers to a planet, but this whole misguided notion that realm = dimension needs to go
Equivocation, Just because he named his creation the Demon Realm doesn't mean it's an actual realm, in fact that is heavy cherry-picking using the definition of realm when it has other names like the Demon World and the Underworld. Zero Mentions =/= Not being an actual dimension. The notion of it being a dimension doesn't stem from the world realm, it's showings that it's not connected at all

Equivocation, Just because he named his creation the Demon Realm doesn't mean it's an actual realm, in fact that is heavy cherry-picking using the definition of realm when it has other names like the Demon World and the Underworld. Zero Mentions =/= Not being an actual dimension. The notion of it being a dimension doesn't stem from the world realm, it's showings that it's not connected at all
Prove the Demon World is a separate dimension that refers to the entire time space

If I’m so wrong, you should be able to prove that

There are about five realms in Taizai. Demon, Fairy realm. Capital of the dead, Purgatory, Goddess.

The only realm which isn't a Dimension is the fairy realm. For the rest you need gateways to reach them. You need a gateway to reach the demon realm, Purgatory, Goddess. Purgatory is confirmed to be a space time completely separate from the universe.

Ok, well I was told to bring this here, so I will, the Demon King and Supreme Deity's High 4-C rating shouldn't exist

At no point are the Demon Realm and Goddess Realm said to be Dimensions... I mean for all we know, the two went to a separate dimension that previously existed and built societies and that's all it means, I can agree to them being planets, that makes sense to me, but assuming they created entire stars is ridiculous, they could literally just be separate planets in the same dimension, which is implied since we know that Sunshine is connected specifically to the sun and can be used in the Goddess Realm, implying the star in the Goddess Realm is the sun and therefore the Supreme Deity didn't create it

And I don't mean they are both Earth, I mean they separate planets in the same solar system, like for all we know, the Demon World could just be Pluto, you can't see Pluto or it's Moons from Earth with the naked eye, but that doesn't mean they are in a separate dimension, not seeing the Demon World or it's moons from Brittannia clearly doesn't mean they aren't in the same dimension

And overall that's my argument, TBH the feat feels way too vague to be used, but I'm ok with it being 5-B
I get what you mean but there’s also no reason for this, I could say the opposite and it would still have better points backing it up. The Grace sunshine comes from the sun so it would make sense for supreme deity to create one in her own realm that utilizes it, and they just flat out call it the Celestial Realm and Demon Realm, so we have way more proof on our side than your assumptions

Prove the Demon World is a separate dimension that refers to the entire time space

If I’m so wrong, you should be able to prove that
The Demon Realm is a part of the separate dimensions we've seen in the verse(Necorpolis, Purgatory, Demon Realm and Celestial Realm)

It can only be accessed by portals (The Gate to Heaven after it's overtaken by gowther and melascula, Merlin's gateways and a mysterious cave that links to it)

The premise that if a star resides in the demon realm doesn't require Occam's razor because it's self-evident; the only time scepticism should be applied is when there is evidence to suggest otherwise. Your option necessitates many more assumptions, thus I'd place the burden of proof on you to show that the star lives in a separate timespace while remaining visible, bright, and casting shadows in a non-speculative manner or to show that the demon realm isn't even in a seperate timespace

I know they created the realms, that much is obvious, but that's not my point. I'm saying that there's no explicit proof that they created the stars in their realms, just statements that they were able to create the realms. That's what I care about, not the fact that they created the realms.

Your assumption is that, because they created the realms, that means they created the star that's there as well. But you don't have any explicit proof of that, hence why we can't just say they did. That's what my point is.

I know they created the realms, that much is obvious, but that's not my point. I'm saying that there's no explicit proof that they created the stars in their realms, just statements that they were able to create the realms. That's what I care about, not the fact that they created the realms.

Your assumption is that, because they created the realms, that means they created the star that's there as well. But you don't have any explicit proof of that, hence why we can't just say they did. That's what my point is.
The premise that if a star resides in the demon realm doesn't require Occam's razor because it's self-evident; the only time scepticism should be applied is when there is evidence to suggest otherwise. Your option necessitates many more assumptions, thus I'd place the burden of proof on you to show that the star lives in a separate timespace while remaining visible, bright, and casting shadows in a non-speculative manner or to show that the demon realm isn't even in a seperate timespace
I'm not going to retype the argument again

We dropped it.

Firstly, cloud calculations in general were dropped over the CAPE method.

Secondly, it's not stated that he made an entire storm covering the Forest of White Dreams, just that there were storm clouds.

Also, if we look at maps in-universe, the Forest of White Dreams is nowhere near the fanmap size (Solgres to Vanya is 7.3 miles, while Baste to Dalmally is 8 miles).
What do you mean?
Doesn't Dahlia disperse a bunch of Miasma gas, and everyone was saying it's impressive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back