• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New NNT Rescaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it again.

Zeldris says the Miasma (which appears to be an omnipresent, low-hanging fog) is weakened, it was attributed to the energies of the Supreme Deity (Zeldris specifically says that, no matter how powerful they are, they shouldn't be able to do this), and we don't even see Dahlia and Dubs dispersing any Miasma. Nonetheless, I'll assume it was dispersed in a similar fashion to Mael's cloud feat just in case someone finds a guide statement, or something.

We do have some sort of timeframe; they attack a miasma-filled Demon World at the start of the film, a demon from the attack warns Zeldris asap in what appears to be late morning/early afternoon, and then Meliodas and co enter the Demon World some time after it's sundown in Camelot. I'd say this feat took place over maybe 6-8 hours.

Assuming they removed the equivalent to all the water vapour on Earth gets 177 Teratons. But don't get your hopes up.

The timeframe is low-balls this, but there's plenty of high-balls. For example, fog is typically less dense than clouds, it's far more likely they did this gradually, and we don't even know if that first attack scene and the start of the film are really that coterminous because it could just take time to easily get out of the Demon World in a heavily injured state.

Not only that, but Dahlia is insanely powerful to the point of effortlessly one-shotting a fully developed and imprisoned Indura (with the Demons implying it's a menace to society, likely placing it above the over 3,000 year old Indura just roaming around) that was identical to Baruja.

So, my conclusion is that this feat isn't really that worth it unless we have some sort of guide statement confirming they dispersed it like Mael, in a single move and that it even scales to their power.

On another note, while the Sacred Treasures were burned out by the Demon King fight, Meliodas activates Lostvayne's cloning ability in this film. So they were probably restored at some point, or Nabaka/whoever made this film forgot.

Last edited:
So, my conclusion is that this feat isn't really that worth it unless we have some sort of guide statement confirming they dispersed it like Mael, in a single move and that it even scales to their power.
Yeah it wouldn't scale to their normal power as they were amped by the supreme deity, nonetheless they did get beat up by zeldris and meliodas with the amp

really hoped this feat was something...

So, it's time for the scaling chain.

Numbers are rounded up and down in accordance with my boredom, not logic or reason.

Tarmiel = 1.04 Teratons (Small Country level)

True Vessel = >2.08 Teratons (Small Country level)

True Vessel Ludoshel/Original Demon = >4.2 Teratons (Small Country level+)

Is Meliodas amped to the same extent as Zeldris (who doubles his power/speed of his vacuum) by increasing his Demon Mark's size? Yes, Meliodas and Zeldris were overpowered to the same extent against Dubs and Dahlia. When they swapped opponents and used their 2nd Marks, they overpower them with comparable ease to each other.

Meliodas is stronger than Mael in base (as he easily overwhelmed a form of Zeldris DK that wasn't far inferior to Meliodas DK), and the 50% Demon King/Supreme Deity repeatedly scale to Ban, King and Demon Meliodas.

50% Deities/2nd Demon Mark >8.35 Teratons (Country level)

100% Deities = >16.7 Teratons (Country level)

Now that the upscaling portion is over, it's time for downscaling.

As I've explained, the likes of Drole isn't really that far behind Tarmiel, as he harmed Chandler (who had power level of 173,000 only a day or so later), the Ten Commandments have gone up against the Archangels, base Meliodas withstood attacks from the Ten Commandments that has harmed Mael, etc, etc. However, they still have downscaling multipliers.

Estarossa was overwhelmed by the Archangels, despite being on par with Meliodas when he punched out Derieri's ribs, who can withstand her own Full Countered attacks. However, given that Estarossa was still carved apart by them and failed to kill them, I doubt the gap between Commandment boosts is insanely massive.

Let's assume, incorrectly mind you, that he's 1 teraton.

Ten Commandments Arc Demon Meliodas = <500 Gigatons (Large Island level)

As I explained here, Meliodas used an enlarged Mark.

Base/Demon = <250 Gigatons (Large Island level)

So maybe at most Large Island level for the stronger Commandments/10C Arc Demon Mel, and Island level for the weaker ones makes sense.

Last edited:

Numbers are rounded up and down in accordance with my boredom, not logic or reason.

Is Meliodas amped to the same extent as Zeldris (who doubles his power/speed of his vacuum) by increasing his Demon Mark's size? Yes, Meliodas and Zeldris were overpowered to the same extent against Dubs and Dahlia. When they swapped opponents and used their 2nd Marks, they overpower them with comparable ease to each other.

Meliodas is stronger than Mael in base (as he easily overwhelmed a form of Zeldris DK that wasn't far inferior to Meliodas DK), and the 50% Demon King/Supreme Deity repeatedly scale to Ban, King and Demon Meliodas.

As I've explained, the likes of Drole isn't really that far behind Tarmiel, as he harmed Chandler (who had power level of 173,000 only a day or so later), the Ten Commandments have gone up against the Archangels, base Meliodas withstood attacks from the Ten Commandments that has harmed Mael, etc, etc. However, they still have downscaling multipliers.

Estarossa was overwhelmed by the Archangels, despite being on par with Meliodas when he punched out Derieri's ribs, who can withstand her own Full Countered attacks. However, given that Estarossa was still carved apart by them and failed to kill them, I doubt the gap between Commandment boosts is insanely massive.

So maybe at most Large Island level for the stronger Commandments/10C Arc Demon Mel, and Island level for the weaker ones makes sense.
You forgot about the eos series sins and cath, Arthur

I didn't. They scale to the characters I mentioned there.

Arthur isn't relevant to the rescaling.

Are you forgetting the Assault Mode Multiplier?

wait so we can use demon mark as a speed amp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back