• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New NNT Rescaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Arthur have unknown stats?

Someone updated Arthur page 😭

But I don't know

Someone updated Arthur page 😭

But I don't know
check the history

So here's the new rescaling I talked about. A lot of the others (like King saying they've never fought an opponent like Mael in the English translation) unfortunately fell through due to mistranslations.

First of all, Assault Mode Meliodas harming Demon King is a bunch of non-sense. It was a combined assault, and we never see Meliodas harming DK on his own. The only thing he ever did is briefly outspeed Escanor while he was moving at unknown velocities.

Secondly, it's explicit that Demon King had zero strength left and needed to revive through the Commandments. So destroying the Commandments doesn't scale to 100% Demon King, just 50% Demon King, and it took Meliodas pumping all of his power into them. There's no 'he wanted to lose them' shenanigans, as Zeldris says this action would burn out his powers. It's just killing two birds with one stone.

Zeldris' statement probably just refers to 50% DK (whom he's known for his entire life) as Griamore made the same statement without knowledge of DK's far stronger forms.

Third, King and Ban were able to harm 100% DK a little, but so did Near-Noon Escanor when he was weaker than The One and DK Zeldris. The fact that they did far less significant damage actually substantiates my next point.

Lastly, Ban (albeit with no real way to harm the latter) was outclassed by 50% DK without his Sacred Treasure and the Supreme Deity (who's confirmed not to have the Graces back). King was grossly overpowered by SD, and enlarged Demon Mark Meliodas took a massive amount of effort to kill her alongside Zeldris.

Speaking of which, Zeldris should have a new key in this film. DK took away his God (notably he has to avoid physical attacks now), he doesn't have his Commandment, and he put up a very good fight against SD and won alongside Meliodas.

I'll go case-by-case with each person I want to scale later.

Last edited:
Yes.

When is that stated? Also, doesn't really matter anyway because ST > normal power, so they wouldn't technically be weaker or anything.

Should every holy knight or everyone use magic to enchance their weapon get higher AP ? Basically, Lancelot stated enchance would multiple 3 or 10

Already added it to the OP.

Sacred Treasures specifically aren't stated to multiply power that much, just certain forms of magic (like hero type, destroyer, etc). We've also discussed this in the past and agreed that the Sins should only have it in the 4KotA because we never see an amp like that SDS manga.

Look at the context. Zeldris is saying that if he doesn't do this, Mel could use his power to become DK.

Ok, well I was told to bring this here, so I will, the Demon King and Supreme Deity's High 4-C rating shouldn't exist

At no point are the Demon Realm and Goddess Realm said to be Dimensions... I mean for all we know, the two went to a separate dimension that previously existed and built societies and that's all it means, I can agree to them being planets, that makes sense to me, but assuming they created entire stars is ridiculous, they could literally just be separate planets in the same dimension, which is implied since we know that Sunshine is connected specifically to the sun and can be used in the Goddess Realm, implying the star in the Goddess Realm is the sun and therefore the Supreme Deity didn't create it

And I don't mean they are both Earth, I mean they separate planets in the same solar system, like for all we know, the Demon World could just be Pluto, you can't see Pluto or it's Moons from Earth with the naked eye, but that doesn't mean they are in a separate dimension, not seeing the Demon World or it's moons from Brittannia clearly doesn't mean they aren't in the same dimension

And overall that's my argument, TBH the feat feels way too vague to be used, but I'm ok with it being 5-B

If the realm of SD and DK in the same place why we don't see any other star like in real world ?
I'm saying we don't know if those stars we see in the GR and DR are different from the sun and even then, in a separate dimension, hell they could even be from a separate galaxy and still not be from a separate dimension

I'm saying it assumes alot to suggest that they made entire stars just for their civilizations on planets

At no point are the Demon Realm and Goddess Realm said to be Dimensions... I mean for all we know, the two went to a separate dimension that previously existed and built societies and that's all it means, I can agree to them being planets, that makes sense to me, but assuming they created entire stars is ridiculous, they could literally just be separate planets in the same dimension, which is implied since we know that Sunshine is connected specifically to the sun and can be used in the Goddess Realm, implying the star in the Goddess Realm is the sun and therefore the Supreme Deity didn't create it
That's a massive assumption with almost no evidence backing that up

I'm saying we don't know if those stars we see in the GR and DR are different from the sun and even then, in a separate dimension, hell they could even be from a separate galaxy and still not be from a separate dimension

I'm saying it assumes alot to suggest that they made entire stars just for their civilizations on planets
Why is there a portal to the realms then?

And I don't mean they are both Earth, I mean they separate planets in the same solar system, like for all we know, the Demon World could just be Pluto, you can't see Pluto or it's Moons from Earth with the naked eye, but that doesn't mean they are in a separate dimension, not seeing the Demon World or it's moons from Brittannia clearly doesn't mean they aren't in the same dimension
Again Another Massive Assumption with almost no evidence

Why is there a portal to the realms then?
Because no one in the verse has the speed or power to leave the planet and fly in space from one planet to another, a portal between two different places doesn't inherently mean they are entirely separate dimensions

The massive assumption is that the SD and DK created stars just because we see light sources where their realms are
It's not as much of as an assumption than what you're proposing in your arguments.

There's no implication or statement that they Found a dimension, that's headcanon, there's no implication or statement that it can be in the solar system, that's headcanon.

All we know is that they created their realms and its Implied that it's in a separate dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back