• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New FNAF World Stats?

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Do you think that the new FNAF game brings any changes to the profile of the FNAF cast? Should we create separate profiles for them? Or should we just ignore the game's existence entirely due to the abundance of gameplay mechanics and lack of actual feats?

I think most of them would be brought up to 9-A to 8-C, as all of the bosses seem to be at that size.

FNAF World is noncanon to the main 4 games so it would need to be seperate. You should consult an admin before making them which is preferred for all noncanon profiles. However them beating Scott Cawthon was already decided to be "unquantifiable 4th wall nonsense." Though I am sure the game has other somewhat impressive feats.

well in GT's case it was so different that it was allowed, idk about FNAF world

no it is still a thing in of it self if you made a page for gt why not for fnaf world? what if people want too do a vs with them?

Though i don't know much about dragon ball wasn't GT an entire series with tens of episodes?

There are also other non cannon things that we don't have pages for such as the heart of the universe from Marvel.

people may still want too do vs with those charaitese

is that not the piont of this wikia info for vs?

sorry for speling

I think somewhere on our first page there is some rule about this.

Anyway i'm tired ,busy and have little interest in FNAF so you should probably ask another admin.

The reason I'm considering making something different for FNAF World is because there are tons of more characters and a lot more fighting going on, if the contrast between the main series wasn't already clear enough.

I personally think FNAF world should be added. Same reason why Archie Sonic is added. I believe most of the characters have MCB moves and I believe there is one 3-A character and one low 2-C character.

Tumblr nvm8jl6PI71rjfwgto1 1443827649 cover

Sorry, for the necro (after a week, I guess), but I figured making a new thread would be pointless since this discussion exists. So since the game became free to play as opposed to $9.99 when it was on Steam, I figured "**** it" and decided to play it through. The Universe+ feat seems legit, actually.

The author avatar character (who appears as a 3-D version of what I think is a sprite from one of his other games?) is the one who created and controls everything, repeatedly being referred to as the "puppet master" and "storyteller". He's also never directly referred to as an avatar for Scott Cawthon in the context of the game, but it's pretty damn obvious. After defeating him, he uses his dying words to say you probably could have made a better ending, but instead, you chose to finish the story by killing the storyteller. He then dies, and the universe ends (with the words "THE END" plastered on a black screen). You cannot continue from this point and are forced to exit the game, before booting it back up to continue again, since otherwise there would be no world to continue from. So the meta Universe+ feat isn't from something like "they beat the author avatar, so they must be universe level+". It's because it's an actual Universe level+ feat. There's also a magical foul-mouthed rainbow who dwarfs the author avatar character in power.

I wish I was joking.

As for the non-canon issue, yeah, it's not in the same continuity as the main games (which is pretty obvious unless you're actually braindead), but it's not entirely "non-canon", per say. I couldn't find any direct references to it being so, and it appears to be part of a self-contained alternate reality. While different, it's still a work of the original creator, but were any profiles to be made, they'd need to be noted to be from "FNaF World" specifically (obviously).

In short, I don't really see a problem with profiles being made here, should someone want to do so. It's not like it's so meta that it can't have actual feats, and if the non-canon thing is such a big deal, we'd have to get rid of DB:GT, Archie Sonic, and many more entire verses which are arguably significantly less canon than this. However, I'm not sure how to tier many of the characters who aren't important enemies like the author avatar, as scaling them all to Low 2-C seems absurd.

Not a problem.

Scaling them to the author has always seemed strange to me, while Cawthon himself seems to legitimately be 2-C. It's basically Kirby vs Magalor. That's why I suggested we put them all at 8-C, since most of the bosses seem to be around building size. Defeating the author sounds like an outlier to me. Speaking of which, Shouldn't we have to treat Cawthon the same way we treat The Annoying Dog and Andrew Hussie?

Not to mention there are several characters who can attack by exploiting the fourth wall (One attack named "Escape Key" that has a chance of instantly offing opponents, and another attack aptly titled "Fourth wall"). They are all also capable of existing and fighting within glitched worlds, which reminds me of the universal glitches in homestuck, but I'd say it's hardly comparable, and I don't know if that would count as a feat.

Treat Scott like Hussie and AD in what way?

Stuff like Escape Key, Fourth Wall, Mega Virus, etc. are likely counted as hax and would be under Powers and Abilities. Escape Key essentially insta-kills regardless of durability, but it only has a below 30% chance of doing so. Fourth Wall deals damage to something regardless of its defenses (don't know how to classify that in a battle) and has a chance to deal absurd amounts of damage. Mega Virus ignores durability drains large amounts of health very quickly.

There's also stuff like Neon Wall, which cuts any incoming damage in half, and Gift Boxes, which revive someone who's just been completely destroyed.

A lot of solid hax over raw power, with exceptions in a few cases.

Now that I've read this page , I feel like a have a more solid opinion.

Authors have not created alternate realities, they have created fictional characters. FNAF world is filled with unquantifiable 4th wall nonsense, and Cawthon is only Low 2-C from the perspective of the animatronics. Thus, we should treat him the same way as Andrew Hussie and The Annoying Dog. Since he would be 10-B in real life, but Low 2-C in game.

Even then, the author's avatar appears in the "Halloween Update", as a playable in-game character. He states that he wasn't strong enough as a final boss, and then joins the party as a playable character when certain minigame-related conditions are met.

That is referring to reality/fiction interaction. Which also says author avatars are characters in the verse and not the actual author, which is true for Scott's avatar, since you can kill him. It is also important to note said passage is referring specifically to real-world authors, not author avatars in the context of a verse, especially ones who actually created said verse. Again, he is never confirmed to be Scott directly, but he's obviously supposed to represent him. We do know for a fact though that he created and maintains the universe, and killing him results in its complete destruction. That is more quantifiable than just being an author avatar.

Also, to be fair, he is only able to join your party so that you may fight a final boss who is supposed to be much, much stronger than he is, and is even described as "unbeatable" by characters in game. This is all after you've fought Scott's avatar, as well.

You do have some valid points.

What would the Rainbow's tier be?

I've just wondered why all the author avatars I've seen on this wiki are filled with "Unknown" stats, despite being the ones who are responsible for the existence of entire verses.

I dunno. "At least Low 2-C" probably? It one-shot an enemy that was supposed to be "unbeatable" and is vastly stronger than Animdude (had to look up the name for Scott's avatar).

Well, for the two specific examples you used, AD is Unknown because we don't know anything about it aside from the fact it created the verse by barking into a text-to-speech device (yes I'm serious).

Hussie is Unknown because, despite creating the verse, his showings differ drastically for the sake of plot or comedy.

Also Scott got killed by Freddy and his friends. Who are only like MCB, maybe Town-City all combined. And Scott didn't create the Universe, he only created a Country-Continent Ranged Game. But he is still Universal due to 4th wall.

Hyper Anon said:
Also Scott got killed by Freddy and his friends. Who are only like MCB, maybe Town-City all combined. And Scott didn't create the Universe, he only created a Country-Continent Ranged Game. But he is still Universal due to 4th wall.
The universe of the game is obviously different from our universe, but it is referred to multiple times throughout as a universe, and ends when Animdude is killed. One of the endings, in which a space-time paradox is caused and everything is destroyed, is even called "Universe End".

Also, can't believe I forgot to mention this, but Animdude speaks directly to the player before the final battle, hinting at a situation similar to something like Earthbound in which the player is an actual character. This is extremely likely a deciding factor in what would otherwise be a bunch of low tiers vs their creator.

I do believe we should make profiles for the FNAFW verse.

-Building to MCB animatronics

-3-A Security System

-Low 2-C Cawthon

-At least Low 2-C Rainbow

I also found some dialog from Chipper, and other prior-Cawthon boss. Could possibly be hinting at another 3-A or 2-C.

This isn't fair... It was never fair. It was supposed to be me. It was always supposed to be me! My world was lush and beautiful, full of strange and colorful creatures! But no, that wasn't enough for you. You wanted to be scared. You wanted to feel dread. And what happened to me? What happened to us? Obscurity... You haven't seen the last of me. Freddy Fazbear isn't the one who will be sharpening his teeth on your bones. It will be me.
It will be me...''

— Chipper's Revenge, Post-Battle

I may have missed something, but what makes Security 3-A?

Not sure about Chipper, but isn't he stronger than Animdude? It may also be important to note that the two of them were specifically the characters the Rainbow kept captive in its minigame (the hardest one in which it directly tries to stop you), which might be important.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I do believe we should make profiles for the FNAFW verse.
-Building to MCB animatronics

-3-A Security System

-Low 2-C Cawthon

-At least Low 2-C Rainbow

I also found some dialog from Chipper, and other prior-Cawthon boss. Could possibly be hinting at another 3-A or 2-C.

This isn't fair... It was never fair. It was supposed to be me. It was always supposed to be me! My world was lush and beautiful, full of strange and colorful creatures! But no, that wasn't enough for you. You wanted to be scared. You wanted to feel dread. And what happened to me? What happened to us? Obscurity... You haven't seen the last of me. Freddy Fazbear isn't the one who will be sharpening his teeth on your bones. It will be me.
It will be me...''

— Chipper's Revenge, Post-Battle
And they say FNAF World is a kid's game despite the fact that the whole plot is you trying to defeat Genocidal Maniacs. Anyway just add the characters and we'll talk about Scott later.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I may have missed something, but what makes Security 3-A?
Not sure about Chipper, but isn't he stronger than Animdude? It may also be important to note that the two of them were specifically the characters the Rainbow kept captive in its minigame (the hardest one in which it directly tries to stop you), which might be important.
I recall that 8-bit Fredbear directly calls it the game's security system.

@Azzy FNAFworld is a seperate continuity though with clearly vastly different power. I think if they were on the same page it'd get confusing unless there are two seperate "power of the verse" sections. There should also probably be a note so people don't try to scale the animatronics from the 4 main games to feats within this game.

@Ryu

Then I suppose a separate page could be made. It just seems rather superfluous.

I swear I'd have to smack anyone who tried to argue the main series scales to it. Low 2-C security guards confirmed?

@AN

Just checked and you're right. Security is referred to as the security system for the entire game. I have no idea what level of power this implies, though. Maybe something like "Likely 3-A" would be better?

Back