• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

new ability for Sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
i dont know if this is of value but i thought i would share it. in naruto shippuden episode 484 sasuke used his sharingan to see someone's memories.. considering this arc is based off of the sasuke hiden novel. it should be canon. so yeah i dont know what power this would fall under but seems legit

I suggest looking for the same scene in the manga as it takes precedence over the anime canon-wise. If it's not in the manga, the new ability is not gonna be added.

Novels are yet to be proven canon btw. Kishi, afaik only did the cover art.

Gemmysaur said:
I suggest looking for the same scene in the manga as it takes precedence over the anime canon-wise. If it's not in the manga, the new ability is not gonna be added.
Novels are yet to be proven canon btw. Kishi, afaik only did the cover art.

so we wont be adding anything from boruto manga aswell.. its not written or drawn by Kishi

Sorry, but I don't really follow the manga except for the stats section so I don't really know.

talking about boruto do you know on what date the chapters release ?

It releases monthly around the third week. Momoshiki is having a new form and of course new powers.

AppleLord said:
It releases monthly around the third week. Momoshiki is having a new form and of course new powers.

I forgot about some of the events that occured in the movie, did momoshiki have that form in the movie or are we literally seeing this form of momoshiki for the first time?

Yes, the Boruto Manga that is canon. Will be having a different version which we will see once's the anime redoes the Last and Boruto movie. As we saw in episode 484 Naruto has the cloths he has in The Last, movie.

No. The form is new to the manga. In my opinion is better. Also, thr Boruto manga has extra info no seeing in the movie. But its limitted to a few things.

AppleLord said:

Momoshiki did not get any new powers with his new form lol

And also, why should sasuke hiden novels count but bleach light novels not count?

if the bleach novels have important information in them then they should too be counted as Canon along with the hiden

Perilouss said:
AppleLord said:
Momoshiki did not get any new powers with his new form lol
And also, why should sasuke hiden novels count but bleach light novels not count?

Hair binding technique? Did you skip through chapter 8?

Make another thread for the Bleach Novel, that isn't gonna be discuss in a Naruto thread. But i doubt it will have any feats at all.

I am uncertain. More input from the community would be appreciated.

It's not clear if they're canon but they covered Sasuke's investigation on the Ōtsutsuki matter, Itachi's childhood leading to his slaughter of the Uchiha Clan and his early adventures as a member of the Akatsuki and Naruto and Hinata's wedding.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Is it like the one Kaguya used to one-shot Sasuke's Susanoo? Or more like Jiraiya's Needle Jizo?
http://***********.com/r/boruto/008/3898/8

http://***********.com/r/boruto/008/3898/9

The Hair binding technique is really awsome for defensive and attack purposes.

He still seemed more impressive in the movie without that technique.

I don't like the form from the movie, but that's personal taste. Didn't you say that it was the same outcome? What changed your mind?

Please stop repeatedly quoting each other. It spams the page.

@Applelord

I didn't say it was the same outcome, I just said that he gained no new abilities that are siginificant (in comparison to his movie power of course)

Anyway, I suppose that listing this ability seems reasonable.

Sasuke's ability to see other people's memories.

What about Merged Momoshiki's Hair binding technique, http://***********.com/r/boruto/008/3898/8, http://***********.com/r/boruto/008/3898/9

This isn't canon or anything but I suppose Kishi does associate the Sharingan with Memory related abilities. In Manga, Sharingan can share memories and in RtN which Isn't Canon but Kishi wrote iirc , Obito was able toTemporarily erase all of Naruto'so memories.

Okay.

So, does anybody wish to add the abilities to Sasuke's and Momoshiki's profiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back