• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ness Vs. Pokey Minch

Pokey has A LOT of missing abilities that are not in his page, in the notable attacks there's even descriptions that talk about status effects, PSI, etc... To the fight itself, Ness could hurt him since the Dark Dragon is Low-2C an the capsule is strong enough to survive that, while Pokey can't do anything inside the capsule.

Inconclusive or Ness. Ness has omnipresences and PSI to his advantage. Though I don't know if it would harm Pokey in the Absolutely Safe Capsule and well, Pokey can't do anything in it.

Also, if this is in character...wouldn't they just become friends again? (Because Pokey has a Yo-Yo called the "Friend Yo-Yo" that seems to come from Ness, meaning he has something to remember his "best friend" by , I mean he kept it safe and have a robot guard it. And in Ness's Magicant, if you talk to Pokey... he simply wants to be friends again.) If what I say is true, then Inconclusive. Ness is a Pacifist and I really don't think he'd want to harm him.

OP states that they aren't tho...

However, if we take SPOILERS FOR MOTHER 3 Ness 3D model in Earthbound 64 and Porky's death in the game, then maybe Ness. Well, he doesn't kill him, but Porky apparently does dies from something... But that's replaced with The Absolute safe capsule.

Thanks for telling me, Ness FRA (Correct me if im wrong, but isn't this considered "Necro" posting? The last post was in September 12.)

Nah, a necro would be posting on a thread that hasn't been active for over a month, assuming said post did not offer any new arguments.

Back