• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R3M1] Ness vs Frisk [GRACE]

MintyBoi1

He/Him
Plenty of upsets had gone by, Knuckles slaying the foul beast Kirby, a Hero falling to a Mecha, and a gamer Frogman beating the sh*t out of a Clam. It was time for the start of the third round, a fight between young protagonists with great powers.

Ness: …
Frisk: What’s with this guy?
Rules Stated Here
Characters:Votes:
Ness3
Frisk
Inconclusive

Last edited:
Ness is 15 Kilotons and Frisk is roughly from 7.6 to 16.04 to even 24.48. Leaning the mid end like before. Ness stomps in LS being Class M while Frisk is just Peak Human

Here are arguments for Frisk from the previous match:

-As long as they're making progress, Frisk won't lose much DT = stats
-Since this is Pre-Null Arc Frisk, they'd actually be just shy of two human SOULs worth of power
Frisk's skill mostly lies in dodging/blocking attacks, these are probably the most impressive showings
IdealsInvertedFate.gif
HopesIFSmall.gif
InvertedFateSpearSmall.gif

Ness has PK Flash which covers hundreds of meters, weaponry, and PK Rocking though that’s said to be the only PSI attack that can be avoided. Ness also has healing and his shields which reduce physical and non PSI energy attacks or reflects them depending on which Ness chooses. He also has bombs, snakes, pharaon’s curse, Rust promoter, his toothbrush, and other items.

Ness might just have this in the bag, PK Flash is the only thing that could possibly kill Frisk if we’re going in character, Ness has AOE so dodging may not work, he can heal and reflect any energy Frisk sends his way, he can rust machines, and he’s a genius.

I just noticed Frisk has some really good abilities not listed in the P&A section. Hope lets him reduce damage and Dream lets him heal all damage/status effects. Not sure if it would really change much with Ness’ advantages, but someone should add those

I just noticed Frisk has some really good abilities not listed in the P&A section. Hope lets him reduce damage and Dream lets him heal all damage/status effects. Not sure if it would really change much with Ness’ advantages, but someone should add those
I’ve noticed that with profiles before (Gergy, Kai looking at you). Profiles should really have all powers listed in depths in the powers and ability sections, especially in a tournament, otherwise a secret sweeper could weasel their way in

I’ve noticed that with profiles before (Gergy, Kai looking at you). Profiles should really have all powers listed in depths in the powers and ability sections, especially in a tournament, otherwise a secret sweeper could weasel their way in
Seriously, Kai just had stupid speed amps not mentioned

I just noticed Frisk has some really good abilities not listed in the P&A section. Hope lets him reduce damage and Dream lets him heal all damage/status effects.
They did showcase Hope in the Prologue and Dream can probably be assumed to have the same effect that it has in canon, so ye
Ness has PK Flash which covers hundreds of meters, weaponry, and PK Rocking though that’s said to be the only PSI attack that can be avoided. Ness also has healing and his shields which reduce physical and non PSI energy attacks or reflects them depending on which Ness chooses. He also has bombs, snakes, pharaon’s curse, Rust promoter, his toothbrush, and other items.

Ness might just have this in the bag, PK Flash is the only thing that could possibly kill Frisk if we’re going in character, Ness has AOE so dodging may not work, he can heal and reflect any energy Frisk sends his way, he can rust machines, and he’s a genius.
Orange Mode's Limited Invulnerability might let them deal with the AoE attacks, or maybe they could just block it with Charge Mode Spear and redirect em back at Ness
Also depending on what Frisk has, they're also chock full of healing items and such, most of which are Full Heals due to Frisk's LV1 HP

Orange Mode's Limited Invulnerability might let them deal with the AoE attacks, or maybe they could just block it with Charge Mode Spear and redirect em back at Ness
Also depending on what Frisk has, they're also chock full of healing items and such, most of which are Full Heals due to Frisk's LV1 HP
Can Frisk become orange at will? Ness has heals and attack reflection as well so that won’t really help. Ness should outlast having superhuman stamina

Can Frisk become orange at will? Ness has heals and attack reflection as well so that won’t really help. Ness should outlast having superhuman stamina
Frisk goes orange by pressing on the orange button on their phone, seems like it doesn't really have a time-limit either
Should be noted that Frisk would probably try to deescalate the situation instead of just outmuscling Ness, that's how they dealt with most of the underground

Frisk goes orange by pressing on the orange button on their phone, seems like it doesn't really have a time-limit either
Should be noted that Frisk would probably try to deescalate the situation instead of just outmuscling Ness, that's how they dealt with most of the underground
PK Flash is a status effect move, so invulnerability shouldn’t help. Ness could make Frisk cry uncontrollably and incap him from there. I’m not sure if Frisk could win by SI since he knows nothing about Ness and Ness is used to fighting other people. Maybe it could work since Ness is a good guy, though SBA makes fighters assume there’s dire consequences for loss and Frisk doesn’t have any mind control.

Last edited:
I’m not sure if Frisk could win by SI since he knows nothing about Ness and Ness is used to fighting other people
Frisk doesn't really know much about the monsters they encounter either, but Check should give enough information on Ness,
Even in a Tournament setting (With Papyrus) they won their fights by:
1-Taking the spotlight from Glyde, making him forfeit 2-BFRing So Sorry with his own tablet 3-Made Undyne fall out of the ring by breaking her focus

I assume dire consequences means death/injury to Ness or his loved ones, so I don’t think he could be convinced before he uses PK Flash or something else on Frisk to incap him.

PK Flash is a status effect move, so invulnerability shouldn’t help. Ness could make Frisk cry uncontrollably and incap him from there. I’m not sure if Frisk could win by SI since he knows nothing about Ness and Ness is used to fighting other people. Maybe it could work since Ness is a good guy, though SBA makes fighters assume there’s dire consequences for loss and Frisk doesn’t have any mind control.
Frisk also has the sleep hax to match it, one would cry and the other fall asleep
Frisk doesn't really know much about the monsters they encounter either, but Check should give enough information on Ness,
Even in a Tournament setting (With Papyrus) they won their fights by:
1-Taking the spotlight from Glyde, making him forfeit 2-BFRing So Sorry with his own tablet 3-Made Undyne fall out of the ring by breaking her focus
Does Frisk have some other attack options to deal with Ness? Or could Frisk somehow spare Ness in a way giving Frisk the win?

Frisk also has the sleep hax to match it, one would cry and the other fall asleep

Does Frisk have some other attack options to deal with Ness? Or could Frisk somehow spare Ness in a way giving Frisk the win?
Going off the game, Frisk only uses that against enemies susceptible like one who needs to sleep so he might not use it on Ness. Plus that’s kinda been debunked since he just sings, Knight Knight is a special case. Maybe Inverted Fate changes it somehow but as it is it won’t help. I also do not think Ness would willingly surrender under Standard Battle Assumptions.

Back