• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ness fights a Greek God with Fate Haxs (GRACE)

Anyway, since they are both "one with the universe" and all, they can both harm eachother with whatever they have (an addition to Ness being able to harm Type 1 Abstract). I don't really see any resistance to Ness' abilities like what I just mentioned above (which Zeus is going to have to harm this guy) and PSI/Status effect inducement in his page.

What's Zeus go to move before he gets GER'd?

It seems like Zeus has some Ness' abilities

And Zeus has concept manipulation so he might be able to harm TOTU, but idk if Concept Manipulation type 2 can harm abstracts

Pretty sure Ness' fate hax is on a greater scale than Zeus, an addition to being Passive thanks to TOTU.

And I'm not really sure, it most likely can? Zeus doesn't have any knowledge on TOTU or is even aware of its existence.

Idk if Zeus' fate haxs are passive

Zeus Might know about TOTU when the fight starts via Possibly being Nigh Omniscient
ZomboMeme 30042019202613

Erm, well I'm not really sure if Zeus can harm TOTU since he doesn't have any knowledge of its existence. And yeah, I do think Ness has superior fate hax.

Still want more info on Zeus and this "Conceptual absorption GG" Attack.

@DaBigP

In Greek mythology, there are various conceptual gods that are the empodiments of their respective sphere and are called the Protogenoi and the Daimons. There are many, many of these gods which include, but not limited to, Nyx, the embodiment of the night, Chaos, an infinite void of just nothingness, Thanatos, death itself, Ananke, Necessity and inevitibility incarnate, and the Fates, 3 women who control fate, even of the gods.

In Orphism, Zeus absorbed all of these concepts and more and became one with the Ancient Greek universe.

I think Orphic Zeus and Ness have the same level of fate manip since Ness can change fate on a universal scale and Zeus is universal in size and is the embodiement of fate. TOTU probably not.

Oh, oof

I feel stupid now. And now I got a good idea of what this conceptual manipulation is.. Um, Is it passive?

But Ness is not the one who controls Fate, it's Truth of The Universe, who's able to grant Ness' victory in different timelines when all seems hopeless.

In addition, TOTU is Omnipresent throughout timelines (and even shown to be present in Magicant) and has Type 5 Immortality. Essentially, Ness got his Low 2-C rating from TOTU (and also the fact that he created Magicant, which is stated to be an entire universe with its own space+time)

Is it passive, such as fate manip? Well, being the literal embodiement and source of fate, necessity, and inevitibility in Orphism, I'm going go out on a limb and say probably.

But I do not think Zeus' fate manip is more powerful than TOTU since TOTU has far more scope and power.

Also Zeus is omnipresent, has type 5 immortality, and after absorbing Chronos, the personification of time, he became the embodiement and source of all time.

And I'm not sure if Ness could kill Zeus and vice versa. If Ness is fated to live or win then he has that going for him, but Zeus is the embodiement of nothingness, time, and death. Can you kill nothingness and death? Couldn't Zeus just reverse any damage done to him by changing time for himself? What would keep Ness alive if Zeus wanted to accelerate his aging until he died of old age and then did it to his old body?

Lots of factors.

If it is passive, then it should be stated on his profile.

Tru that

Ness was able to harm and wound Giygas, who is a Type 1 Abstract entity embodying evil itself. And considering Zeus is also a type 1 abstract, I'd say he would be able to do damage to him. Erm, well I am not really sure how that would play out since Ness resist Space-Time manipulation, also since Ness has attack reflection and follow up with healing. Zeus can't age manip Ness since he is one with the universe.

I dunno, I guess inconclusive

I╠Â'╠Âm╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âr╠Ây╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠ ╠Âf╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âx╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âd╠Âd╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠ÂS╠Âk╠Âe╠Âl╠Âe╠Ât╠Âo╠Âr╠Â,╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âf╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠Ât╠ ╠ÂN╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠Â

Back