• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nero fights another Mistress of Evil, but from another Gacha.

2-A Forms (Full power Freyja vs 2nd Key Nero)
Nero vs Freyja
Speed equalized.

Sleep manip, reality warp, any amps Nero has are absorbed and turned into debuffs while buffing Frey by the same amount, erase memories, EE (from history), sealing and duplicate herself endlessly.

not on the profile
regardless, it seems it is sealing for freyja if that ee is confirmed and Nero can't be forced asleep by the queen of dreams.

Regardless, can Nero even kill all copies of Freyja befoore she eventually seals with her "Extended melee range, Hundreds of Meters with Aestus Domus Aurea and Charitas Domus Aurora" range?

Frey has multiversal+ teleport and general range in this key.

BB doesn't use sealing im suprsied anyways seems like freyja is more likely to win but i'll wait to see what the others say

Nah i'll see what the others say before voting but if i don't respond assume i voted for freyja if no one counters sealing

BB doesn't use sealing im suprsied anyways seems like freyja is more likely to win but i'll wait to see what the others say
Haven't played Extra so don't know if she used other times, but at least she sealed Kingprotea, in which case is possible that she also sealed other times in Extra, someone who know about Extra would need to answer that.

She should resist it since playable servants (nero gil etc) resist everything BB does Iirc

yo homies it seems nero has a thing called Imperial Privilege which might give her a resistance?

thaats what the discord fellaas told me

yo homies it seems nero has a thing called Imperial Privilege which might give her a resistance?

thaats what the discord fellaas told me
I honestly also thought in Imperial Privilege because I read a day that one basically gain with it any skill one want, but because I wasn't sure if that was correct and was busy working didn't investigate.

Last edited:
Well, it does depend if she can just wish for that skill and just use a hax that could take care of all Freyjas if Nero will just no sell any hax.

Could freyja kill with just raw AP by stealing the amp Nero gets from her first key to the second one?

Then Nero resists all hax Freyja has.

The only issue left to discuss if any of Nero's hax can kill all endlessly duplicating Freyjas with that range.
And if the AP difference between them could be tilted to either's favor.

Then Nero resists all hax Freyja has.

The only issue left to discuss if any of Nero's hax can kill all endlessly duplicating Freyjas with that range.
And if the AP difference between them could be tilted to either's favor.
That sound like Kama and although Nero didn't fight Kama, she fight Kiara who is equal in fighting power and status, so maybe she have a way to counter it or something like it?

Nero is more experienced in actual combat, as Freyja is indeed more of a Queen than a fighter.
The issue would be if Freyja gets that much stronger if Nero amps herself in any way in character.

Her special skill (that is passive), allows Freyja to amp herself by the same amount a foe has and debuffs them by the same amount.
So she might even win via AP if Nero doesn't have a hax that can kill all Freyja duplicates at once.

not really as with regalia she have pratically all power of BB, but just to know the avatra thing are power or just her existence ? if it's power imperial privilege could copy it

her powers are part of her existence.
and i was asking mostly because Freyja can steal all amps that do not come naturally to Nero.

Back