• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: NOT AN GODDESS OF OCEAN, BUT STILL A GODDESS OF THE WORLD, REMEMBER THAT!

Ah yeah, back to the Neptunia matches since......my last Neptunia matches that only one that has made lel
Yeah, tier 2 matches aren't easy to find out, don't ask why
Thankfully now i got some of chars that i can use against the girls from Neptunia Series, and hopefully it would be work
Starting from the main protagonist herself, this time the fake goddess of sea holy goddess of NEET would find her own way against the infamous horny god the true god of sea of the Greek Pantheon, Poseidon himself
Anyway i'm not confident that much about the AP gap so i'll add Noire as the assist here and if it's too much then let me know, i'll change it

Anyway let's get to the battle!

● ------------------------------------- ●
Wait wha-? Our girl Neptune is actually a Ocean God? At least from what she think when being attacked by an an almighty deity of ocean.....right in her vacation alongside Noire in a nud•st beach for an "spicy" holida-
A...anyway, the reason why the god of ocean attacked the beach was because of his campaign to punished the civilization that has disrespected the name of Poseidon and the many of deities he commanded in his kingdom, but a surprise that he met the two gorgeous girls right here

The girls, as a goddess as well, a being that protected everyone, wouldn't let his destruction spread out, so the two changed to their respective forms....their strongest forms! The two acknowledge that he's an such of massive threat
For protecting everyone and slap this hobo ocean god for mistook Neptune as a Roman genderbent version of Ocean God, who will win!? Let's find out!

• NEXT Forms for Purple Heart and Black Heart are used
  • And of course, this is 2-C Poseidon being used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Haulover Park
  • images
  • Starting Distance: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Purple and Black Cream Biscuit uet: 0
  • Oceanic Tectonic Ruler: 0

images

VS
Choujigen.Game.Neptune.600.2185395.jpg

Last edited:
And no, this isn't just because I'm playing VIIR rn
one of us you mfer

It doesn't guarantee a win, but combine that with the fact that they can stop Poseidon in Place to hit with their Wincon, while Poseidon has to hope he hit's them without any sort of advantage on that front...
Right, them hitting him with both Apathy and Paralysis is literally making it so he can't do anything period. Apathy prevents him from using his more powerful attacks and haxes, and Paralysis just lolnopes him doing anything to begin with

There is also something I forgot to bring up; Dash Sneakers and White Orb, both of which are active Flag Items that boost their speed and make it so Poseidon can't see them in the first place

If he can't see them, he can't predict them or even know they're anywhere around him, and having a speed amp will make it harder for him to hit them

So I think my vote will go to the girls

Hard to say, considering Dimensional Slice is their win button, but at the same time, Poseidon also has wincons like the haxy electricity and the AP gap

However, the goddess pair have efficient and consistent ways of being able to shut down Poseidon through the Paralysis and Apathy and he can't bypass their Type 8, so I'm gonna lean towards them, but keep me as incon for the time being
Hmmmmmm, even if they do shut him down, they still can't touch him or incap him long enough due to his elemental nature and his massive AP and dura gap.

Hmmmmmm, even if they do shut him down, they still can't touch him or incap him long enough due to his elemental nature and his massive AP and dura gap.
What makes it so they can't hit him in the first place, because as far as I can see on the profile, there's nothing of the sort that lets him become untouchable by them besides the Intangibility, and that looks to come from an activated ability. Even then, they have NPI

AP gap is irrelevant when Dimensional Slice is Spatial and Conceptual Manip, neither of which he resists, so he's be dead when he's hit by that

one of us you mfer

Right, them hitting him with both Apathy and Paralysis is literally making it so he can't do anything period. Apathy prevents him from using his more powerful attacks and haxes, and Paralysis just lolnopes him doing anything to begin with

There is also something I forgot to bring up; Dash Sneakers and White Orb, both of which are active Flag Items that boost their speed and make it so Poseidon can't see them in the first place

If he can't see them, he can't predict them or even know they're anywhere around him, and having a speed amp will make it harder for him to hit them

So I think my vote will go to the girls
If they can Speed up and become Imperceptible to Poseidon, than I'm even more inclined to think they take it than before.

They do their thing, Poseidon doesn't know what they're doing, Either Neptune or Noire manages to inflict a couple of Ailments on him, and Neptune Conceptual Attack's, GG.

As stated above by techmaster, AP and Dura Gap don't really matter with the Conceptual Attack, and why couldn't they touch him? What about his nature would be a problem?

What makes it so they can't hit him in the first place, because as far as I can see on the profile, there's nothing of the sort that lets him become untouchable by them besides the Intangibility, and that looks to come from an activated ability. Even then, they have NPI

AP gap is irrelevant when Dimensional Slice is Spatial and Conceptual Manip, neither of which he resists, so he's be dead when he's hit by that
Ah.

Neptune and Noire FRA then

Neptune and Noire: 5 (Me, Doggo, KLOL, Strategist, Glaceon)
Poseidon: 0
Incon: 2 (MARVEL, Pokemonfan)

Last edited:
Back