• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neon Genesis Evangelion: The canonicity of the Rebuild movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for helping out. It is very appreciated.

Thank you very much for helping out. Since CloverDragon03 has accepted the calculation, the result can probably be used for scaling the Evangelion Rebuild profile pages.

Now we just need to calculate Sahaquiel's explosion.
z97z23f.png

Now, we should calculate how much Rebuild Sahaquiel weight.

The NGE profiles of the Evas are Class G because they lifted the Angel but it's Rebuild version is clearly much bigger:

I think so, yes.

What naming convention should we use for the pages? "Shinji Ikari (Rebuild)", "Shinji Ikari (RoE)", or somesuch?

Thank you so much :3

This should scale to Sahaquiel's A.T. Field
Yes, to comment on this somewhat, none of the Eva's actually take the full blast of the Angel. In fact it's made pretty evident that if they did, all of Tokyo-3 and themselves would be ash.

So, with sadness in my heart, feel the best thing I could do is end it all and leave forever. What's done is done, it feels so bad. What once was happy now is sad. I'll never love again, my world is ending
Wtf, i was listening the song just now

none of the Eva's actually take the full blast of the Angel. In fact it's made pretty evident that if they did, all of Tokyo-3 and themselves would be ash.
Their A.T. Fields did and nullified the blast (A.T. Fields have Power Nullification iirc)

The barrier is almost perfect, only being temporarily disrupted from its active state by incredibly energetic weapons (such as military-grade positron beams and "N² Weapons") or erosion by another corporeal "A.T. Field" that is superior in strength.

So is somebody willing to create new character profile pages based on scaling from the relevant accepted calculations?
So, with sadness in my heart, feel the best thing I could do is end it all and leave forever. What's done is done, it feels so bad. What once was happy now is sad. I'll never love again, my world is ending
Also, is this just a reference to the show, or are you feeling very depressed at the moment?

Okay. That is unfortunate.

Here are a few pages that might be helpful in that regard:

Okay. That is unfortunate.

Here are a few pages that might be helpful in that regard:

Thank you, i'll try to do it then.

Thank you. I would appreciate if other members here try to help you out.

Also, you should preferably use you personal sandbox section in order to polish the contents of the new pages until they are ready to be posted.

Okay. It is dwelling too much on sorrow and negativity for my current tastes. The Zen Master that I am listening to regularly has also given recommendations to try to stop embracing that kind of mindset.

Okay. It is dwelling too much on sorrow and negativity for my current tastes. The Zen Master that I am listening to regularly has also given recommendations to try to stop embracing that kind of mindset.
Evangelion is meant to poke fun at the negativity and is meant for self reflection, however the fandom couldn't really figure that out ever and instead glamourized the negativity and things it was critiquing, so much so that the creator had to un-canon the og ending which ended with a take care of yourself message because the fandom couldn't figure out what the show was about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back