• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neon Genesis Evangelion: EVA Pilot Upgrades

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Revisions to the pilots and not their Evangelions? Strange, I know. I remember thinking about it every now and then. There are justifications in my opinion, but don't expect anything crazy

Shinji Ikari
Attack Potency: Athlete level (Tossed a wooden dinning table across a room. Harmed Toji Suzuhara, an athletic student larger than himself. Trained alongside Asuka for several days to the point where they could perform a dance routine in sync)

Durability: Athlete level (Barely reacted to a beating from Toji Suzuhara. Was kicked by Asuka hard enough to be sent off the ground)

Asuka Langley Soryu
Attack Potency: Athlete level (Kicked Shinji hard enough to send him off the ground. Left large bruises on Toji Suzuhara, an athletic student larger than herself. Trained alongside Shinji for several days to the point where they could perform a dance routine in sync)

Durability: Athlete level

Rei Ayanami
Attack Potency: Athlete level (Harmed Shinji Ikari)

Durability: Athlete level (Didn't flinch in response to being hit by Asuka Langley Soryu)

Kaworu Nagisa
Attack Potency: Athlete level (Should be comparable to Rei Ayanami)

Durability: Athlete level

Like I said, nothing groundbreaking. Just semi-notable

Thoughts?

Back