• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neo vs Kirito

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Neo
Kirito Dual Blades

Kirito's plugged in to Alfheim, as per usual, when Neo pops up, with all his Matrix powers and everything. I dunno, it's linked to the Matrix or something? That doesn't matter except for thematics, what does matter is that one does something to anger the other, and the two black-coated cyber warriors fight until KO and/or death. Battle starts at distance of 20 feet, in Alne.

...so.

Who wins? Statement of reasoning is appreciated.

...:/ Okay.

Maybe... some stats? ...or reasoning, perhaps? I didn't make this as a "lels so-and-so moar better than that guy," I just wanted a healthy debate/discussion, maybe a bit of logic as to why you choose one over another.

Alright.

Their advantages against each other

-Neo/Keanu Reeves: More durable, stronger, has precog more or less, has skills equivelent to decades of training and combat experience, skilled in both armed and unarmed combat, can fly, has access to any weapons, is the admin of the Matrix itself, & Kakyion is the reason why he and Wesker wear black sunglasses.

-Kirito: Faster, can heal in seconds, is supersonic+ with hypersonic reactions apparently(?), has a tracking and searching ability, supposively can create illusions, can trasform into some beast.

Disadavantages

'-'Keanu Reeves: Slower, doesn't have healing (don't think it's much of a problem more or less),

-Kirito: Cocky and overconfident, seems to rely on using his swords alot in combat, loses control when in his beast mode, weaker, less durable, and doesn't have access to alot of weapons that Neo has on him.

Sounds reasonable enough.

...I heard somewhere that Neo could heal people though. Hmmmm...

I've seen the Matrix trilogy few times already and i can't recall a time where Neo*cough Keanu Reeves cough* could heal people let alone himself.

Neo wins this, Kirito may be faster with his reactions and speed and would be able to dodge his bullets and/or slice them up but Neo isn't much slower he'll land punches on him eventually because his stamina is way higher than Kiritos, and those hits would kill kirito because his attack's potency is at a higher class than Kirito's durability and Kirito's attacks, even if he lands a few slashes wont phase Neo too much

Even if this was going on a health system Neo would take it

Fiction typically seems to run on an HP type system.

Logical enough verdict. Anyone else?

since he has all his matrix powers neo has an advantege, by flying as much as he want plus with neo's weather manipulation he can stay in the air and kill him, reality warping, he also got way better figthing abillity than kirito, also theoreticly since neo is a hacker he could edit his stats in alfheim online making his own stats outclass kirito by millions if he wanted to as he could edit the matrix who is making alfheim look like a 1980's computer in technology comperison,one hit kill combustion,neo wins this , also why are we bringing up old threads.

Thread seems really old, very likely needs to be remade given that Neo has like hella stats all over his page or such.

Going to close this in case Perpetual or anyone decides remake this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back