• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Matrix CRT / Matrix 4 CRT

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
Well since Matrix 4 came out and I'm 90% sure if I don't do this no one will I guess its time to tackle this

Speed

Okay so the speed ratings are all over the place and are generally not super good. For example Morpheus and Neo are rated like this
Superhuman with Supersonic reactions/combat speed (Can keep up with Agents, but only barely)

Superhuman with Supersonic reactions/combat speed (Fought on par with Agent Smith, who can casually bullet-time; repeatedly dodged incoming bullets from a Mark XIX Desert Eagle which can shoot bullets at 420 meters per second/mach 1.37; should be faster than Niobe and Ghost which dodged bullets from MP5s) | Supersonic+ flight speed (Flew to Morpheus and the Keymaker 500 miles away in Reloaded within the span of 15 minutes)
Yet Ghost and Niobe are this
Supersonic (Can run faster than the bullets from an MP5, which can go up to mach 2)

Supersonic (Capable of running faster than MP5 bullets which can go up to mach 2)
Here's the thing, Niobe and Ghost are not capable of outrunning MP5 bullets. This comes from someone misremembering the canon game Enter the Matrix. In that game when enter focus mode bullets become visible, but you are not faster than them and unlike with Neo they do not automatically dodge bullets. The clearest example is that during a chase scene despite being hundreds of feet behind Niobe MP5 rounds still completely outrun her. Here's a much clearer example of them being obvious much faster. People like Morpheus, Niobe and Ghost downscaling to Agents and scaling to other Matrix users that have fought supersonic people is fine but none of them besides Neo should be solidly supersonic.

Trinity

For one she like, needs a profile. In fact its weird in my view when someone like The Trainman has a profile but not her. Her profile would look something like this

Tier:10-B | 9-B | At least 9-B, likely 9-A

Powers and Abilities:
Highly skilled hacker and computer programmer | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Martial Arts, Vehicle Mastery | All previous plus, Flight, Telekinesis, Data Manipulation and can generate sonic booms

Attack Potency: Human level | Wall level (Kicked an exile into solid concrete) | At least Wall level+, likely Small Building level (Far stronger than before. Can destroy the side of brick apartments and was shown to be comparable to Neo due to both of them now being "The One")

Speed: Average Human | Superhuman with Supersonic reactions/combat speed (Comparable to Morpheus, Niobe and Ghost) | Supersonic+ (Shown to be comparable to Neo)

Key: The Real World | Inside The Matrix | As The One

Neo

Neo needs a new key to reflect his Matrix 4 self. Smith and Neo himself noted that Neo is not what he used to be and nowhere in the movie does he do anything that implies he's even at his Matrix 2 power before the very end, certainly nowhere close to his Matrix 3 self. Also we probably don't need two human Neo keys honestly. His normal human state has no feats and he only gets physical stuff after connecting to the Matrix. My proposed new profile is combining his first and fourth key.
Attack Potency: Wall level (Shattered a human head in one blow, which would wield this much energy), higher with Telekinesis (Was able to stop 5 Sentinels mid flight) | Wall level (Fought on-par with Agent Smith) | At least Wall level (Comparable to a rebooted Smith), Small Building level with shockwaves (Generated shockwaves that destroyed a Dojo. Superior to his self in the real world) | Small Building level (Fought on-par with hundreds of Smith clones simultaneously, and could easily defeat groups of Upgraded Agents. Shattered a door with his momentum. Stronger than he was in Matrix 4 and in the real world) | Large Island level+ (Was able to blow away enough rain to generate this level of Kinetic energy in his battle with Smith)

Speed: Average Human | Superhuman with Supersonic reactions/combat speed (Fought on par with Agent Smith, who can casually bullet-time; repeatedly dodged incoming bullets from a Mark XIX Desert Eagle which can shoot bullets at 420 meters per second/mach 1.37; should be faster than Niobe and Ghost which dodged bullets from MP5s) | Superhuman with Supersonic reactions/combat speed (Dodged a point blank bullet. Comparable to a Rebooted Smith. Superior to other Red Pills and Exiles who can easily bullet time) | Supersonic+ flight speed (Flew to Morpheus and the Keymaker 500 miles away in Reloaded within the span of 15 minutes. Superior to his Matrix 4 incarnation) | Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed (Punched at speeds exceeding lightning)

Lifting Strength: Average Human, Class 25 with Telekinesis (Stopped 5 Sentinels flying at him with such force) | Superhuman | Superhuman, Class 25 with telekinesis | Class 5 physically (Was able to launch dozens of Smiths into the air. Casually uprooted a pole embedded into concrete), At least Class 25 with Telekinesis (Should be at least as strong as in real life, if not stronger) | At least Class 5 physically, likely far higher, At least Class 25 with Telekinesis, likely Far Higher

Striking Strength:
Wall Class | Wall Class | At least Wall Class | Small Building Class | Large Island Class+

Durability: Wall level
| Wall level (Withstood a brutal beating from Agent Smith during their battle in the subway) | At least Wall level (Survived a beating from Smith) | Small Building level (Took dozens of hits from various Smith clones, parried a Vamp's sword swing with his bare hand) | Wall level (A high-voltage current of electricity only managed to burn his eyes out) | Large Island level+ (Tanked hits from a full-power Smith)

Key: The Real World | Inside The Matrix (Matrix) | Inside The Matrix (Matrix Resurrection) | Inside The Matrix (Matrix Reloaded) | Inside The Matrix (Matrix Revolutions/End of Series)
Smith

As a note, I honestly just suggest we completely updated the Regen for Smith. Recomposing himself after deletion was just him reformatting his data and making a new body. I think it should be High and over time
Tier: 9-B | At least 9-B | At least 9-B | High 6-C

Attack Potency:Wall level
(Stronger than a normal agent, can bust walls with this much energy) | At least Wall level (Shown to be superior to Morpheus who was composed of data from the original Agents. Superior to Redpills by a notable degree) | At least Wall level+ (Any given copy of Agent Smith is roughly on-par with an upgraded Agent, and could stagger Neo with punches) | Large Island level+ (Fought on par with Neo, who generated this much energy, defeated him without much damage to himself)

Speed:Superhuman with Supersonicreactions/combat speed (Agents are shown to be able to easily dodge bullets; Morpheus has said that Agents have dodged entire clips being fired at them without issue) | Superhuman with Supersonicreactions/combat speed (Can casually dodge point blank bullets) | Superhuman with Supersonic+reactions/combat speed (Was able to tag Neo, although he required a massive numbers advantage to do so) | Massively Hypersonic+ (He is on-par with Neo)

Key: Agent | New Body (Matrix 4) | Virus | After Assimilating the Oracle

Trainman Downgrade

The Trainman is currently rated as High 6-C due to punching Neo one time in Revolutions. But when he did that Neo was connected in the Matrix with wifi and unlike in his Smith fight was not directly connected to the source. To scale him to this level is honestly a reach in my view. He should be changed to "At least 9-A" or something along those lines

Tiering Explanations

• 10-B and 10-A: Everyone is more or less fit people, though their diet is questionable
  • 9-B: Redpills can break concrete with their strikes and shatter things like wood. In stuff like the Animatrix Redpills are shown to do stuff like cutting through solid stone and cratering the ground
  • At least 9-B: This is only for two people: Matrix 4 Neo and Smith. They're superior to Redpills and original Agents, but lack higher feats and they can't really scale to Neo's shockwaves considering Smith is one tapped by them
  • At least 9-B+: People scaling from Neo's real world feat.
  • 9-A: Only Neo and Trinity with The One get this. However, this would be an upscaling feat. I base that on a fully realized Neo and Trinity being beyond everything in the 7th version of the Matrix and for the majority of Matrix 4 Neo was weaker than he was in Matrix 2
  • High 6-C: Only scales to Neo with a direct connection to the Source and Oracle Smith
If anyone has problems with the proposal please tell me.

Anyone like, got a image for Trinity? If so I can start working on her profile.

That's like, a costume of Trinity. Not Trinity/The actress herself.

Should a calc be done for Neo destroying the dojo in Matrix 4 or is it doubtful it would be anything higher than 9-A?

this is the closet I can find to a full body image of trinity

e85d99ddfa4338789f8179df95add6fe.jpg

I was rewatching Matrix Reloaded scenes and found this, how has this never been calced for Neo??

After watching The Matrix Resurrections, I think the new Agent Smith should have some form of Time Manipulation resistance or Time Stop resistance due to being able to move when The Analyst was messing with Time from what I remember, hopefully I can find a scan. but that's probably a CRT for another day.

Last edited:
After watching The Matrix Resurrections, I think the new Agent Smith should have some form of Time Manipulation resistance or Time Stop resistance due to being able to move when The Analyst was messing with Time from what I remember, hopefully I can find a scan. but that's probably a CRT for another day.
Should we make a profile for the Analyst? I don't remember him being physically powerful but he does have quite a lot of hax which might be worth making a profile for.

That's a calc for saving Morpheus and the Keymaker, not a calc for the drag effect he did when saving Trinity.
I wasn't just pointing out the drag effect but also the explosion that Neo seemed to tank a portion of, him not being in the center of the blast likely means the feat would end up being Wall level but the drag could end up being a good result.

Back