• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: WITS AND BRAINS

So originally @Propellus suggested that I use Krypto for this, as usual. But I would like to have some variety and give more representation to the rest of the superpets. Also why is Ace taking so long to get a profile? Does he have a completely different set of feats on account of him being Batman and thus having no superpowers?
● ------------------------------------- ●
Light colored floors allowed for one to easily notice any stains, contaminant, or in this case, portals of darkness used as entryways for shadow-based warriors. Noob Saibot found himself in to the lab once again, his teammates using it pretty often for numerous tests though he is rarely if ever invited to these. He wasn't even sure if Ironwood used it but his other teammate certainly did. This time, the group were looking into the robot soldiers the general has been employing for the place.

"So, what did Mr. Fantastic say about these?" Ironwood asked.
"He said and I quote 'Even Stark can probably mass produce higher quality goons with just 20 dollars and his mouth' " Marcy replied.

"Unfortunately, I'm inclined to agree. They have been inept at dealing with even the average grimm. They lack mobility, survivability, firepower and many other issues that we had to sacrifice for mass production".
"Hmm... Hey Bi-Han! Didn't your clan get turned into robots?".

"The Cyber Initiative" Noob Saibot replied.
"Right, sorry. But you are knowledgeable on how it all works, right?" Marcy asked.

"Of course, I was there during its resurrection and destruction".
"And what's the reason you have a hard cap on shadow clones again?".

"Currently my best explanation is that my very being is spent to grant my shadows a physical body".
"But what if you just, cyberize them?".

Noob Saibot quickly got up, a shadow clone appearing beside him. He quickly slammed his hand through its head, its whole body sloughing off and leaving strands of dark tendrils behind which he quickly pushed through one of the AK-200 robots. Said tendrils began to descend down the robot's exteriors, darkening it in the process as it began to twitch and move from its unified stance. Its normally dark visor glowed, a pair of white eyes now staring back while its rifle began to morph, molded into a weapon the dark ninja favored.

"Keep in mind, this is only connected the knights in this room" Ironwood said, offering the tablet he had been holding.
"Paranoid are you, general?" Noob Saibot taunted as he snatched the tablet and made some modifications "I haven't even done anything worthy of your suspicion. Until now that is".

Once done, he proceeded to shove his hand through the tablet, dark tendrils spreading through it. Similar occurrences as before began to spread across every AK-200 in the room, the lights flickering as darkness began to spread throughout the place. Before anything more could happen, Noob Saibot quickly pulled his hand back, the robots turning back to their previous state, much to the relief of his teammates.

"Let's save that up for the invasion" Noob Saibot said, giving the tablet back to Ironwood.
"Good work, guys! We'll make a great team! So uh, what group thing are we gonna do for impulsive celebratory events? Fist bumps? Group hugs?" Marcy announced, silencing the whole room for a few seconds.

"Bi-Han, this is your opportunity to redeem yourself. Please don't-" Ironwood offered.
"I do not share my achievements with women" Noob Saibot interrupted before sinking into a portal, prompting the general to facepalm in disappointment... despite his arms being made of metal

"Ow".

latest

latest

VS
__marcy_wu_amphibia_drawn_by_junsui_omori0310__sample-1e9b0c1245137b7550e0187c414ca98d.jpg

Last edited:
So with prep on the way, what is Marcy exactly going to do about Brainy analysing her? And eventually Brainy should be able to track her down via Enhanced Senses.

But I would like to have some variety and give more representation to the rest of the superpets. Also why is Ace taking so long to get a profile? Does he have a completely different set of feats on account of him being Batman and thus having no superpowers?
But to answer your question on why Ace's taking long to get his profile was because I still needed to think of a scaling for him considering that he doesn't really scale to Krypto or everyone else and I would need to note everything he could do from his utility collar.

But to answer your question on why Ace's taking long to get his profile was because I still needed to think of a scaling for him considering that he doesn't really scale to Krypto or everyone else and I would need to note everything he could do from his utility collar.
I'm partially right then

Can't wait for Ace vs Krypto : Bark of Justice
So with prep on the way, what is Marcy exactly going to do about Brainy analysing her?
If I recall correctly, Marcy resisted having her mind read after her encounter with C.O.R.E so there's that I guess

I see, and also, speed doesn't really need to equalized since Brainy isn't really that much faster than Marcy to blitz

So in that case if Telepathy doesn't work due to Marcy's resistances, and since this takes place somewhere in no line of sight, how is Brainy going to precisely track down her location?

Well okay, true, Marcy could have plenty of time to prepare for her while hiding during when Brainy is trying to look for her. But what would Marcy do?

Well okay, true, Marcy could have plenty of time to prepare for her while hiding during when Brainy is trying to look for her. But what would Marcy do?
She would use bombs, poisons, vines, and set up oil trails which she can light

Barker telekinesis is pretty wild, even if Marcy trap her i guess she could use it to break free

But besides that, as long as Marcy don't show up directly i guess she can win via other traps

But onto my own part for what I'll say, Brainys TK is gonna be pretty useful for most of the traps that Marcy will likely have for her in which she can easily escape from. But if Brainy actually finds out where Marcy is hiding, she's eventually getting haxxed to death. But that poison and those bombs are likely gonna be too much for her considering that they'll disorient her. So I guess Marcy FRA with difficulty

And just to get this concluded

Marcy FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back