• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Negi Springfield Stat Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor Error, Page States Negi Springfield's punches scale to Jack Rakan, who is at least city level physically, due to Negi and Evangeline's Phantasmagoria clash that was at least City level. Just a minor change.

Proof of his Striking Strength. https://i.imgur.com/5Ad4vnu.jpg

Also, him punching through Fate makes him City level+ as well, since Fate was able to tank a City destroying Blast from a Satalite Cannon.

Satellite_and_Firepower.JPG

The blast's size.

Code:
Al-Iskandariyah: Also known as Alexandria in Greek. Type-2130 Chao Bao Zi Satellite Support System, personal artifact of Chachamaru Karakuri. A cat themed satellite support system from orbit created by Chao Lingshen herself from the future. It shoots destructive laser beam with enough power to vaporize a giant demon with a size of over 700m in length (the beam itself is at least several hundreds to thousands of kilometers long depending on the orbital position). It includes a mini-cat laser gun that is required to specify the targeted person or area.

And, uh... He scales to Rakan, who can throw large building-sized swords at hypersonic speed, created an earthquake-like effect that can be felt 2-3 kms away when he used the air pressure of his punch while holding back, leveling a large part of a forest with a casual move of his hand, can generate tornadoes when moving his arms at high speed, can destroy the Mandalesque Barriers of the Averruncus units with a punch which otherwise could tank the citybusting Satillite from Chachamaru.

Well, the explosions you posted are significantly smaller than what would encompass a city, but considering the fact that Negi went toe-to-toe with Rakan in hand-to-hand I have no problems with just scaling up his Striking Strength.

btw i've been meaning to mention this but when i read the manga Negi never shown regen from decapitation only a big scratch in his gut however it was a regen scaling feat to his clone who was able to do it and more (the clone has Negi's DNA) but idk if Negi should scale to his clones regen feat

EoS Negi might scale, but not sure on the striking strength.

Every punch Negi did against Rakan didn't even scratch him or give significant damage until he absorbed Rakan's own energy. And Fate didn't beat Rakan physically, he abused Reality Warping hax.

Though tbf in UQ holder he seems to at least be comparable to Jack if not already surpassing him before he succumb to the mage of the beggining (what ever that A-holes name is)

If this is about UQ Holder Negi instead of MSN Negi, then yes, he's >>> Rakan.

Also that moment your name is Fate and you're talking about a character named Fate.

Fate outright tells Negi that his attacks are as strong as Rakan's during their final fight though.

@Redgrave They're the same kind of vampire, why shouldn't they have the same regen?

@TISS

Touta can do it because he became a vampire from drinking Eva's blood, Negi obtained immortality in an entirely different way through his overuse of Magia Erebea.

NotEvenHuman said:
Fate outright tells Negi that his attacks are as strong as Rakan's during their final fight though.
Fate says that one particular punch powered up by Magia Erebea rivaled that of Rakan.

Not sure if that applies to just any punch since ME is all about statistics amplification.

But EoS Negi should be as strong as Rakan anyways, since theoretically speaking, he fought and defeated the MotB in a saga we've never seen.

@Fate good job you played yourself

Also Negi was also stated to be the "same kind of monster" as Eva though that could be poetic and idk how it justifies his mid level regen when he only regen from a huge wound in his torso

@Fate

They're covering that arc in UQ Holder now.

It should be noted that Negi spams Magia Erebea anyways and it became part of him by EoS, so it shouldn't really matter either way.

@Repp I see. I dropped the series for what will be a loong while around chapter 134 so I can read the rest in one go when I have the time/interest.

But yeah, got it.

we need to see how that arc goes pls not monthly chapters dammit

I was mostly pointing out the Unknown in his Striking Strength. He scales to Rakan, as accepted on the page itself, so logic would dictate that his strikes should be comparable-- as Fate blocked a City Busting Satillite blast from Chachamaru, and Negi was capable of harming Fate in his base, as was Rakan. Fate took blows from Rakan in their fight. So, he should be city level-- just by being able to harm Fate, in addition to us knowing for a fact that he scales to Rakan. And iirc, Touta's Regen also comes from Magia Erebea as well. Not only was that stated to be true iirc, but it's magic based, the regen. Cutlass was able to use Magic Cancel to negate it in an attempt to kill Touta, so, if we want to talk about his Regen, I'd say it's extremely likely that he and Touta have similar levels.

And the last image in the link was definitely at least as big as a city. It was far larger than the intial beam, and appears to be comparable in size to the floating island castle, which has to be comparable to part of Ostia. There's also Black Dragon Negi, who was able to **** Dynamis sideways with a powerful spell that makes him at least multi-city block level+ in AP if you wanna low ball w/o scaling. But his punches scale to and possibly surpass Rakan's, as he trades blows with and runs through Fate, who took blows from Rakan. Am I missing any context? For the revision I intended, it was strictly to change Negi's Unknown to City Level because he scales to Rakan EoS-- being able to **** up Fate physically way better than Jack Rakan could, and hurt him, even in base.

I think we all agreed that EoS Negi is City Level in striking strength anyways, scalling from Rakan and Fate.

@Amexim

Touta's regen does not stem from Magia Erebea. He explicitly started regenerating after drinking Eva/Yukihime's blood.

While it may or may not be supplemented by Magia Erebea, the fact of the matter is that his regen and immortality was originally started by his current nature as a Shinso Vampire.

Really? I'll read that spot again. At any rate, this was exclusively about Striking Strength, so, unless you guys wanna speculate on his Regen, I'd say we can close the thread.

The only other evidence I have for the Regen would be... The Ala Rubra heroes saying Negi was like Evangeline? Yeah, no, I wish there was a way to say "Possibly Type X Regen". Because we can't confirm it aatm. But, yeah, close the thread?

I have no problem with upgrading Negi's striking strength.

It would help if we had a proper page for the verse. Last time I checked, there's only Negi and Jack on this wiki.

Also, I just noticed that he's missing Raiten Taisou in his abilities-- but it's noted in his Speed. Raiten Taisou 1

Gives him MHS+ movement speed only, where as RT2 gives him MHS+ Reactions and Combat speed as well. I'll just fix that.

Also, we're missing his demon form. He's confirmed to still use it, as seen in UQ Holder and other parts of the Manga before UQ holder. We should also list the artifacts from the pactio with the princess as well. If you have any problems with me adding these things, lemme know, and I'll delete them. Or you can. I'm just adding abilities we know he has, nothing else, not changing the Regen or any stat, just adding abilities that are missing.

The Encroachment of Erebea form, and the skills that are listed in the Powers section that aren't given skills, in addition to other abilities he has that aren't there. Like, the Artifacts, Casseopia's description, information surrounding Raiten Taisou and Sin Fabriticus Ab Insendio. I already did it. If you would look over it, then that would be great. I didn't change stats or anything above the techniques-- besides clarifying RT2's combat and reaction speed things. Is this ok..?

The encroachment form is that Demon Lizard mode he achieved as a result of Magia Erebea. He gained Mastery over it and can use it at will. The page was just missing information at the bottom. That's all.

Mahou_sensei_negima_291_page_018.jpg

Proof he can stack RT on top of the form. He's done so in UQ holder as well in a flashback, and definitely mastered that form by then. If you don't want me to say that he Mastered in by EoS, because we're not sure when he gained Mastery, then that's fine, but I think we could keep it on there, as that scene above combined with how much of an amp he got after losing control again implies that he would have gained Mastery over it. He's described as the only one of the ME users to complete it, so... Yeah. Should I change it to, "it happens when he loses control" or...?

Not only that, but his barrier breaking palm he used against Dynamis further implies that he could use the form at will-- as he conjured an arm of Encroachment to break the barrier.

I read the series long ago. I do not remember it well anymore, so the terms that you are using are not instantly familiar.

You have to express yourself in a more easily understood manner if you want others to provide input.

My bad, Ant. There was this form that Negi entered as a sort of rage/demon form that he seemed to have gained control over. He can stack his other forms on top of that form as well. I wanted to add "likely higher" to his stats thanks to this form, but instead, I just put the fact that he has that form on the page, because the page was missing many abilities that he has listed above in his Powers and Abilities section, but weren't elaborated on in the Techniques section. Essentially, all that I did was add the abilities that were missing and elaborate on the details for them (I.e. making sure to explain that Negi's dark fire form drains Magic energy from the enemy via contact, in addition to explaining his Demon form). I deliberately avoided making any changes to the stats other than clarifying the combat and reaction speed increases afforded to the higher level of his lightning form, and clarifying the weakness of the normal Lightning form (which was that his lower reactions and combat speed allowed him "get crushed at the start of [a] move." According to Rakan and Chisame).

No, I meant that Rakan was crushing Negi as a result of Negi not being able to react to Rakan's counters. Think of the problem with Kakashi's chidori-- he was moving too fast for himself. That calc is referring to the Negi fever thing. The weakness of RT1 was more about Negi's lack of combat and reaction speed in that form. The level 2 was more about increasing his physical maneuverability (as in combat speed) and thought speed (reactions). The best example of it comes from the panels JUST before the Negi Fever. The point is, on the page it doesn't list RT1's weakness of it not having reactions comparable to his movement speed, meaning someone with good timing and combat speed could tag him and manhandle him in this form. Kind of like how Sasuke did Naruto in Part 1. The page didn't even list Raiten Taisou in his abilities.

TL; DR: The page was incomplete. If you can get someone who is knowledgeable on the Series to check it, or compare it with the OBD profile, that would solve the problem of it being incomplete.

I'm fairly certain that I finished editing the page to encompass his abilities. Can someone with knowledge of Negima check these abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back