• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40k Xenos God Revisions + Some Necron Reworks

AbaddonTheDisappointment

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Welcome back to another one of my slow attempts to make this outdated, 2016-era verse more manageable and coherent. This is going to be a few major revisions and a few relatively minor ones as well.

Eldar Gods

So, the current profiles, no references, no sources, no scans. Time to fix that. I have three reworks for the current profiles that are below as well as the originals to compare them. While it would've been nice to fully scale them to 4-B to keep them in line with the C'tan, the lack of actual lore on the War in Heaven as well as me not being able to find an actual instance of them actually fighting outside of a single Eldar myth keeps that from happening.

Gork and Mork

This is going to be a simple change, simply it's just going to be changing their current stats (Outerverse level) to be more in line with the avatars of the Chaos Gods (Varies from Low Outerverse level to Outerverse level). The only reason it was changed to be such was because the revision on their profile was made before the Chaos Gods were updated so I was working on outdated stats.

Additionally, their Incorporeality and Higher-Dimensional Existence should be removed and replaced with Nonexistent Physiology and Beyond-Dimensional Existence in keeping with other similarly powerful warp entities

Tyranids

For the Hive Mind's In the Skein key, the higher-dimensional existence should be replaced by Beyond-Dimensional Existence due to the Skein no longer being considered a dimensional structure but rather somewhat a part of the Warp/being a space which limits the Chaos Gods' own power. The Hive Mind should also get Nonexistent Physiology for the same reason as Gork and Mork, being a powerful Warp entity.

Necrons and C'tan Upgrades

So this should be simple, in the recent Pariah Nexus series, a Skorpekh Destroyer manages to withstand bolter and plasma fire and it takes sustained fire from both to take even one down. Trazyn and the Silent King would get durability upgrades from this, changing it from "At least Building level, likely Large Building level", to simply "At least Large Building level"

Additionally, a few changes should be made to the striking strength and durability of the C'tan. Their striking strength all around should be "At least Large Building level, likely "higher/far higher" for transcendent shards and full C'tan, not just Unknown, and their durability should all be "At least Large Building level" for single shards or "At least Large Building level, likely "higher" for transcendent shards, with the whole higher tier "being able to defend itself with its abilities" thing being abandoned because I don't think they've ever done so and that was simply an error on my part when I was remaking their profiles.

Full C'tan will scale to Planet level to tie into the Blackstone Fortress rework down below because the Void Dragon was able to defeat several and wear them around his neck

To illustrate this is how the sections look now on the Deceivers page:

Striking Strength: At least Building level, likely Large Building level (A heavily weakened shard of the Nightbringer was easily able to tear apart Astartes.[22] Said to be able to one shot Trazyn if he wasn't careful[5]) | Unknown | Unknown

Durability:
At least Building level, likely Large Building level physically (The necrodermis shell of a C'tan shard is far weaker than the strength of the C'tan itself. Though it was still defeated, it still took a several dozen Genestealers to even pierce the necrodermis of an already weakened shard of the Deceiver[11]). Up to Large Star level while actively defending itself (Capable of utilizing its abilities to defend itself. Should be comparable to the energy it can produce) | At least Large Star level, likely far higher (Vastly superior to singular shards. Thanks to most of its memories and intelligence being retained, it should be able to defend itself more easily than a single shard. Should be comparable to the Dragon of Mars who took hits from the Emperor.[19] Should be able to defend itself with similar levels of energy to what it can produce) | Solar System level

This is how it would look after:

Striking Strength: At least Large Building level (A heavily weakened shard of the Nightbringer was easily able to tear apart Astartes.[22] Said to be able to one shot Trazyn if he wasn't careful[5]) | At least Large Building level, likely higher | Planet level (Should be comparable to the Void Dragon who could destroy several Blackstone Fortresses)

Durability: At least Large Building level (The necrodermis shell of a C'tan shard is far weaker than the strength of the C'tan itself. Though it was still defeated, it still took a several dozen Genestealers to even pierce the necrodermis of an already weakened shard of the Deceiver. It's body should be stronger than that of a Skorpekh Destroyer which could withstand plasma fire) | At least Large Building level, likely higher (Vastly superior to singular shards. Should be comparable to the Dragon of Mars who took hits from the Emperor) | Planet level

Blackstone Fortress

This is simply an update to the Blackstone Fortress page that'll act as scaling for the Eldar Gods and Full C'tan
Original:

Rework:

Last edited:
Iirc there's more than just one statement. Vaul made weapons that could break the Void Dragon and a C'tan killed another Eldar God.
I know of the Vaul statement, however, one, it isn't a physical feat so I didn't want to put it as evidence as to 4-B, and two, based on how its shown in the 9th edition Necron codex, those weapons didn't even work fully. The talismans were simply used by the Necrons as some kind of a weakpoint to shatter the Void Dragon. So the Eldar didn't even finish the job themselves, only partially set it up.

As for the other one, which Eldar God are you referring to?

Also what about the rest of the revisions?

As for the other one, which Eldar God are you referring to?
They struck down Asuryan
At the height of the War in Heaven, Asuryan himself was laid low by the chill blades of his foes. To save her beloved, Isha drew down the heat of a hundred stars into a glittering gem. The light and heat that had once nurtured countless planets drove the unnatural chill from the Phoenix King’s bones and returned him to his people and his consort. It is said that the Phoenix Gem is the only surviving fragment of this ancient stone. Even now, millions of years hence, it can still return life to the fallen…
He got better but still fought one of them.

Also what about the rest of the revisions?
I think they're fine

They struck down Asuryan

He got better but still fought one of them.
Ah I see, that was from the 8th edition eldar codex right?

WAIT A MINUTE, I'm an idiot. I had this set up for a while so when I thought of the C'tan changes later, I never thought to change the Eldar God profiles. Yeah this is my bad. Since the C'tan durability is going to change, the full scaling for the Eldar Gods (Cegorach and Khaine) would change as well. Khaine in Birth of Fear only harmed a complete Nightbringer who also stabbed him like he did Asuryan. That feat would only be "At least High 8-C, likely far higher" if we go with the C'tan changes. I'll have to edit the sandboxes to fix this.

Khaine in Birth of Fear only harmed a complete Nightbringer who also stabbed him like he did Asuryan. That feat would only be "At least High 8-C, likely far higher" if we go with the C'tan changes.
Wouldn't Nightbringer be using its Tier 5/4 levels of power? The shard in Infinite and the Divine could still destroy a couple planets pretty easily.

Wouldn't Nightbringer be using its Tier 5/4 levels of power? The shard in Infinite and the Divine could still destroy a couple planets pretty easily.
That was via a black hole/antimatter attack. Khaine and presumably Asuryan only got stabbed by the scythe. It's the same reason why I'm fully splitting physicals from their abilities for the C'tan

During the war in heaven, wasn't the materium and immaterium completely homogeneous, like both sides were very accessible?
IIRC no. The two realms were still separate places, just that the Warp was a lot more calm and Chaos hadn't reared its ugly mug at that point.

Ah, I see. So what killed off most of the old ones that resided in the warp?
Well, most of them weren't residing entirely in the Warp iirc, most of them were in the webway. Those ones in there got killed when the C'tan and Necrons managed to breach it. The few who remained got killed by the Enslavers (parasitic warp entities) once they showed up and I believe there are only two mentions of Old Ones past that point. One of them, or at least its implied, was killed by Eldrad as he was a part of the Cabal and the other got killed by Slaanesh during the Fall of the Eldar.

Well, most of them weren't residing entirely in the Warp iirc, most of them were in the webway. Those ones in there got killed when the C'tan and Necrons managed to breach it. The few who remained got killed by the Enslavers (parasitic warp entities) once they showed up and I believe there are only two mentions of Old Ones past that point. One of them, or at least its implied, was killed by Eldrad as he was a part of the Cabal and the other got killed by Slaanesh during the Fall of the Eldar.
I see.

Agree with mostly everything although I think the C'tan should retain their durability, possibly with a different justification. Also think the Eldar Gods should still scale to what they are now. If it is possible I'll try to find something about any sort of striking strength thing or something in the WoH if I can remember where lol

Agree with mostly everything although I think the C'tan should retain their durability, possibly with a different justification. Also think the Eldar Gods should still scale to what they are now. If it is possible I'll try to find something about any sort of striking strength thing or something in the WoH if I can remember where lol
If you can find something like that, try, because as of right now with the evidence I was able to find, I don't really see anything to put them above being far stronger than an avatar of khaine (High 8-C)

Also as for the C'tan thing, the only issue is, like the Eldar Gods, they don't really have any feats of them tanking stuff, at least to my knowledge in their full forms.

In their shards and even transcendent shards I still feel they should be High 8-C as their main weakness is still the necrodermis shell.

Well, there is one thing that can get the Eldar Gods and Full C'tan a higher rating, and that's something I dismissed previously from Qawsedf because I didn't think it could be used and that's the Blackstone Fortress. I've added it to the OP and how it would tie in to make both parties 5-B

Back