• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Negi Springfield Stat Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i need to re-read the manga after a while plus i suggest waiting for UQ holder to have some sort of major point as atm we are having an important flashback so lets see

It's not about adding anything to him that's current with UQ, it's about adding all the stuff that was missing. You don't need UQ holder to determine whether or not Negi can use Raiten Taisou-- which wasn't listed in his abilities. Nor do you have to reread the entire manga to know that Negi's Fire Mode is able to drain Magic. I'm not trying to sound smart or anything, just trying to make clear that the sheet is incomplete. Negi does in fact have a Demon form that someone forgot to put on the sheet, and he can both at least partially induce the transformation and might lose control of himself and activate the transformation. You could get most of the same information from the Negima wiki, in fact, all of the abilities were ripped word for word from that wiki in the first place. Either way, all I'm saying is that Negi's page wasn't changed with UQ Holder in mind, and there's no reason to wait a month for anything-- especially since we don't even have a proper Negima Verse page that we can link to from the Negi and Rakan pages.

TL; DR: Don't bother waiting for UQ, this Sheet has nothing to do with anything involving UQ. Most of the stuff I changed was listing abilities that should have been listed in the first place-- from Negi's Pactio Abilities, to the Telepathy spells that were listed in the Powers and Abilities section before I posted elaborations in the techniques. Really, checking this was more of a formality and should take less effort than everyone is making it out to be.

Not much of a tldr huh?

You can find details on the fire mode in chapter 237, page 5. You can find details on the RT2 Reactions and Combat Speed on chapter 247, page 6. I can list most of the abilities and give proof right now if you need it. I'm only asking for a double check as a formality I guess. I mean it's important, but I know I'm at least 99% if not 100% correct.

Negi should have some level power absorption(well against offensive abilities and attacks) iirc.

Eva explains this when Negi absorbs and uses Rakan's own power against him

Taiindou

The description of Taiindou:

"Sinus Magnus
Õñ¬ÚÖ░Úüô taiindou

The ****** is the path by which life arisen in the womb is taken into the world. Thus, ancient tombs around the world, such as the Kikkoubaka of Japan or the Dolmen of Ireland, were designed to resemble the womb and birth canal of the female body. This stems from the belief that with death comes the return to the origin of life, ending one refrain and beginning the next.

Taking in the phenomenon before your eyes like embracing death itself and being born anew; this procession of death and rebirth is the secret behind Magia Erebea.

The ultimate purpose of "dark magic" ― is not taking in Qi or Mana, shots or spells, but the enemy's own 'power,' making it your own."

Yup. And i already put that in. Check the page for me, Sage. Make sure it is ok.

Everything seems to be there, though you can probably add Kosmike Katastrophe since Negi absorbs it into his being and layers its Complexio on top of his RT2 when he faced Eva at the end of Negima.

Negi absorbs Kosmike Katastrophe 1

Negi absorbs Kosmike Katastrophe 2

And with the next UQ Holder updates we are sure to see how strong 16 year old Negi is when he defeats the Lifemaker(since Dana got this from the Negima! timeline).

Well, it would still be best if we got an actual calculation of the energy required for Rakan's feat, rather than an estimation of the tier.

What do you mean, Ant? We already established that Negi is City level at Striking from bare minimum Scaling, and we're not talking about his energy output from Negi Fever. That would matter if we were discussing Rakan's AP, but this was just about physical capability. We were talking about Reactions and whether or not I'm missing anything. And, to Sage, I don't think that Negi can just recreate Rakan's power or Eva's attack like he could use Incendium Gehenae on himself. So, I'll keep it the way it is.

Can you elaborate on why a Rakan Energy Calc is needed Ant?

421286959999995260 joules or about 421.3 petajoules high end? Or 74600719999999170 or about 17.83 petajoules low end...? A Peta joule has 10^15 number of 0's at the end of it, right? Either way, his punches are at least this strong, as he was able to fight Fate with this-- who tanked something that released an explosion the size of a city.

https://m.imgur.com/HXaKPpW

Because all we have a calculation of is the size of what Rakan destroyed, so we have to use guesswork for the tier.

Exactly. But like I said, the amount of force he puts out was still in City Block Level range with the links you gave me. So nothing should be changed like that, since we already have that on the page, since we already have them at 7-B. So... Yeah. Close the thread?

And i just checked on nukemap. 17MT is way above City level. But, I digress. Negi's sheet is apparently fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back