• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neco-Arc 1-C (yes.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree.
We don't know if it's a true galaxy or a galaxy like in the fantasy tree or the texture.
If the OP provides more scan and proof, maybe I will change my mind.
Fantasy trees arent shown to exist in tsukihime type worlds, or outside of the f/go universe for that matter

What if this the one in the world textures? Not the true Galaxy?
You can see a light growing from around the center of the galaxy, and earth in real life is near the center of the milky way ( i mean from a celestial standpoint.)
milky-way-arms-suns-location-orion-cygnus-arm.png

its also arguable that neco-arc may be a true ancestor,which would justify her as 1-C still ( a much lower level of 1-c, but still)
She has access to her own version of the luminous body technique, which only true ancestor royalty can use. Full powered True Ancestors are also superior to Divine spirits (which includes amaterasu

I agree with the upgrade, BUT I should add it shouldn't physically scale to anyone. I'd just scale it to the bomb Neco Arc drops that causes the explosion.

what about neco arc's true ancestor physiology?
Ill explain my reasons here.
1: Arcueid occasionally changes into Neco-Arc in some comedic scenes in Kagetsu Tohya, and some characters refer to the Neco-Arc of Melty Blood as if she were Arcueid herself. She is treated as both a separate entity from Arcueid, and just as a facet of her personality.
Stole this from the TM wiki, since im too lazy to find scans.

2: Neco arc has her own version of Luminous Body, which only true Ancestor Royalty should have. ( True Ancestor Royalty are True Ancestors that are able to summon the Millennium Castle: Brunestud with Marble Phantasm.) This should make Neco-Arc comparable to the Crimson moon/Arcueid herself, even if she is a separate entity.

I guess that's proof for her scaling to base Arcueid, since we're shown Arc in base can already the Millennium Castle (I.E, Wallachia summoning this while drawing out 30% of Arc's power).
I wouldn't use this to scale Neco's Luminous form to Archetype Earth if that's what you're asking

I tried this before, didn't work but maybe you can succeed where i failed. I agree.

I guess that's proof for her scaling to base Arcueid, since we're shown Arc in base can already the Millennium Castle (I.E, Wallachia summoning this while drawing out 30% of Arc's power).
I wouldn't use this to scale Neco's Luminous form to Archetype Earth if that's what you're asking
Just thought about it, and while I think this is good for scaling to base Arcueid, all this comes from the Remake continuity, so really it should be fine with scaling to that base Arcueid, but not the OG.
Issue here is that the Remake continuity doesn't exactly have any calcs or profiles yet, so idk how you'd handle that

Just thought about it, and while I think this is good for scaling to base Arcueid, all this comes from the Remake continuity, so really it should be fine with scaling to that base Arcueid, but not the OG.
Issue here is that the Remake continuity doesn't exactly have any calcs or profiles yet, so idk how you'd handle that
im pretty sure only 30% arc is in the remake. Also it'd make no sense to scale neco to 30%, since the other 70% of arc was spent holding back her bloodlust,which neco-arc lacks

Last edited:
im pretty sure only 30% arc is in the remake. Also it'd make no sense to scale neco to 30%, since the other 70% of arc was spent holding back her bloodlust,which neco-arc lacks
Here's when Wallachia said he was using 30% of Arc's power in the OG when he was possessing a TATARI of her body
8292851-28.jpg

Also again, we don't even know how powerful Remake Arc is. Nothing has been calced for that continuity, and nothing about how to scale her has been accepted here yet. Like, do we apply the old Nasu statements to her despite being a different continuity?

And I really don't see how summoning a Millennium Castle is proof enough for scaling to AE anyways when doing so can be done at lower levels

Here's when Wallachia said he was using 30% of Arc's power in the OG when he was possessing a TATARI of her body
8292851-28.jpg

Also again, we don't even know how powerful Remake Arc is. Nothing has been calced for that continuity, and nothing about how to scale her has been accepted here yet. Like, do we apply the old Nasu statements to her despite being a different continuity?

And I really don't see how summoning a Millennium Castle is proof enough for scaling to AE anyways when doing so can be done at lower levels
I wasnt talking about ae, but fp (red) arc. But onto the main question, so do we treat neco-arc as a seperate entity or a different side of arceuid

On this site, a separate entity.
I wasnt talking about ae, but fp (red) arc.
Ah.
Well...that still comes back to Remake Red Arcueid having no accepted values here yet since that continuity doesn't have anything here. There was talk of the Remake getting profiles eventually. Idk when though.
I would not scale her to the OG though for obvious reasons.

On this site, a separate entity.

Ah.
Well...that still comes back to Remake Red Arcueid having no accepted values here yet since that continuity doesn't have anything here. There was talk of the Remake getting profiles eventually. Idk when though.
I would not scale her to the OG though for obvious reasons.
I think luminous body has seperate feats i can use anyway

How does this sound?

Attack potency:, 1-C Physically using Luminous Body ( True Ancestors in Luminary mode are the planets lifeforce given shape, which they use as mana to attack.)
Durability: Unknown using Luminous Body (Because of being in a mental form, only attacks which the Luminary recognizes as ‘oh, this one will suck’ are capable of wounding her. In addition, being in an energy form means all injuries she receives are instantly restored to normal.)

And just paste complex multi on all of her physicals for the same justifications as ap

Does this look any good ?

No
How does this sound?

Durability: Unknown using Luminous Body (Because of being in a mental form, only attacks which the Luminary recognizes as ‘oh, this one will suck’ are capable of wounding her. In addition, being in an energy form means all injuries she receives are instantly restored to normal.)
Are you really scaling Neco Arc's luminous body to the actual one

Neco Luminous Body Phenomenon, the ability activated simply by jumping left and right really fast, to actual Luminous Body, an ability caused by the absurd power contained in the True Ancestor bursting out of their frame and absorbing and destroying everything.

As for the idea of "they're the same entity" no, they aren't. We're told that Neco Arc is actually something Zelretch brought to our world, she's not even from the same world as Arcueid, there's also an entire lore on her species (Neco Spirits) and their home, and none of it is at all similar to Arc, they are very different, so her just getting all of Arc's stuff is gonna have to be a hard no

Anyway as for the upgrade I made it clear in the last attempt at this, even if you don't go with it being a gag or non literal, this is just a massive outlier because of either it scaling to others and being an outlier for that (this sorta just objectively, if you use literally any way to scale this to her power, scales to the entirety of the OG series, since she is repeatedly and explicitly stated to be the same power level wise), even just for her it's a huge outlier, her best feat besides this is creating the routes using the second magic and pieces of worlds which existed already, as opposed to idk, complex multiversal tuna nukes, which would have been very useful in her quest to destroy the Melty Blood world, instead of getting Mash.

Although no one actually addressed Deon's point about it just being the top texture btw, to answer "why would it show the milky way if it was just the top layer", the entire known universe is part of the top layer. The top layer expands with humanity's knowledge, and as of LB5, we were told very clearly that even during the time of the Greeks, outer space was a layer (because they knew of it)

In the modern world, the limits of our modern knowledge is the extent of the top layer, along with all laws of physics and such that we know of, actual space, where the real versions of planets are (where Types come from) would then be outside of the top layer

So Deon's point about this all arguably just being in the top layer still stands

If you wanted ratings for Neco Arc it's better honestly to just wait for actual remake profiles and scale her off those rather than the Last Arc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back