• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neco-Arc 1-C (yes.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a thread was already made, but it was over half a year old and a consensus was never reached.

Here Neco-Arc destroys (assumingly) the milky way galaxy, and since nasuverse planets are accepted to be 1-C scaling off of earth (possibly higher due to earth being the weakest planet.)
Due to this I propose the funny cat gets a tier of 1-C

Agree:

Rakih_Elyan

KingNanaya

Violatas

Neutral:

Maxeez

Disagree:

Last edited:
One of them was that it would be impossible for any servant to destroy a planet, as stated by davinci in fgo

"Da Vinci: To begin with, even if you release the full power of a Top Servant's Noble Phantasm, it still can't completely destroy the planet."

that would make the earth at least more durable than amaterasu, which outscales the moon cell

One of them was that it would be impossible for any servant to destroy a planet, as stated by davinci in fgo

"Da Vinci: To begin with, even if you release the full power of a Top Servant's Noble Phantasm, it still can't completely destroy the planet."
That quote was referring to the counter force, but that doesn't equate to the earth being 8D, just that the planet's defense mechanisms makes it near impossible to destroy it.

That quote was referring to the counter force, but that doesn't equate to the earth being 8D, just that the planet's defense mechanisms makes it near impossible to destroy it.
ah, also arceuid is confirmed to scale above all divine spirits (which contains amaterasu), which was the reason she got her possibly 1-C key. so the earth should reasonably scale to her, since thats pretty much where the majority of her power is from.

Anyway,neco arc still scales above the moon cell because of amaterasu's posession of a stellar-class saint graph, neco arc obviously destroyed much more than a star here.

ah, also arceuid is confirmed to scale above all divine spirits (which contains amaterasu), which was the reason she got her possibly 1-C key. so the earth should reasonably scale to her, since thats pretty much where the majority of her power is from.
Well, yeah, but that comes from scaling above other beings who aren't necessarily below or comparable to the earth in terms of sheer energy. Amaterasu, for example, has that 1-C key because of scaling above the MoonCell, and not the earth.

Why would this not only occur within a single one of the earth's textures rather than the true universe?

Why would this not only occur within a single one of the earth's textures rather than the true universe?
This makes more sense to me than blindly speculating Neco-Arc blew up all of the other layers along with earth, and everything else.

How I understand it, is that this would've happened in the texture on the surface of Earth rather than to the entire complex we know as "World", I think at most it would burn away the texture. And since tsukihime is another timeline/parallel world, it's essentially just the human texture IIRC, feel free to correct me on that. Something along the lines of what was described when Enkidu and Gil clashed enuma elish'es - the world was born and destroyed 7 times but it seemingly was only recorded in the Mesopotamian texture in the age of gods or how Ragnarok only affects the end of reality in the Scandinavian AoG.

I disagree.
We don't know if it's a true galaxy or a galaxy like in the fantasy tree or the texture.
If the OP provides more scan and proof, maybe I will change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back