• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naughty use fear hax and make Chara Suiside, he back again via loading

Nughty kill him with fear hax again

Chara get back again ...........

Incon

Or. Naughty says boo and she runs away. His fear hax doesn't have to be the degree of causing them to commit suicide.

As well. Then resetting doesn't take away their fear all of a sudden. They still remember and would still fear naughty to the point if they did commit suicide the first time. They auto reset, and then run away due to the feat

Time reset by they don't forget. Then resetting doesn't wipe away their memories and such, which would mean the fear is still there from naughtys fear. And my previous point also stands. Naughty goes boo, Chara runs. Doesn't have to go full Suicide on her.

endless chara death

Fear hax + mega boo

i say incon or naughty win as naughty would keep making chara kill itself over and over and over...and over ect

i wonder if the narrator would know a way to kill chara

Buttersamuri said:
Time reset by they don't forget. Then resetting doesn't wipe away their memories and such, which would mean the fear is still there from naughtys fear. And my previous point also stands. Naughty goes boo, Chara runs. Doesn't have to go full Suicide on her.
So this is a stomp.

in a fight withought hax ect naughty wins

but in vsbattles style its an incon as naughtys (prob 2 op) fear hax makes chara run away in fear or just make them kill themselves and as butter said even if they reset the fear of naughty lingers so they are still scared and could kts in the future either way its incon

i dont know but its also unknown if it would even effect naughty as he has seen vampires, aliens, gods ect and was able to brutally murder them with his fists but he can possibly be scared as in the vampiricorn cutscene he is shown scared or seems to show fear as he looks scared when the vampiricorn is about to kill the unibear

Mr Exotic Goldie said:
but in vsbattles style its an incon as naughtys (prob 2 op) fear hax makes chara run away in fear or just make them kill themselves and as butter said even if they reset the fear of naughty lingers so they are still scared and could kts in the future either way its incon
Naughty has a win-con in making Chara run away or paralysing her with fear. Chara can't even hurt Naughty. How is that an incon?

Planck69 said:
Mr Exotic Goldie said:
Nuaghty has a win-con in making Chara run away or paralysing her with fear. Chara can't even hurt Naughty. How is that an incon?
well ok then win-con (i did not know of wincons before this so sorry)

Mr Exotic Goldie said:
Planck69 said:
Mr Exotic Goldie said:
Nuaghty has a win-con in making Chara run away or paralysing her with fear. Chara can't even hurt Naughty. How is that an incon?
well ok then win-con (i did not know of wincons before this so sorry)
same

Adem Warlock69 said:
Can I make it Chara and Flowey VS Naughty? To make it fairer?
Team matches can't be added except under specific circumstances and even then, both of them get fear-haxxed and stomped anyway.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Can his fear hax work on a 2-B?
This Chara isn't 2-B yet anyway. And unless the 2-B is qualitatively superior to 3-D reality in all aspects, even then (though I doubt peak Chara has much to fear from Naughty).

Back