• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was just browsing through the wiki and noticed that some profiles from multiples verses need some edits since they are linked to the Polar Bear profile, which was downgraded from pure 9-B to 9-C, 9-B through kinetic energy

I will keep it simple and direct

The profile is pretty straightforward to scale all the stats of the Polar Bear from an RL one, so those need to be edit in order to alienate with the modern profile. Also, the abilities seems to be another copy paste from the Polar Bear, so is also need to be edit.

I actually finished reading His Dark Material early this year, so I can say for sure that most of Iorek and the other panserbjørn stats are also linked to their real life counterpart. They are only hinted to have higher AP for being able to destroy each other armors, those armors would have to be more durable than the natural Polar Bear skin by logic.

I would say the AP would be something like "9-C, 9-B kinetic energy, higher via piercing damage (Should be comparable to real life Polar Bears), possibly even higher (Able to destroy other panserbjør armors)" and an Durability would go like "Street level to Street level+ (Should be comparable to real life Polar Bears) higher with his armor"

I admit I never read ASOIAF books past the third one, but for what I understood this character is as Skinchanger who can control an Polar Bear, so I don't see why his AP shouldn't be listed as "10-B, up to 9-B with his animals". Besides that, the wiki states that his bear went berserk and rampaged through an Wildfolks camp. (Also, wouldn't that make Berserk Mode one of Skinchangers abilities?).

And yeah, his profile should also say that he would have all the abilities from his animal companions while skinchanging

Yeah, I think is just that, let me know if there is another profile of any verse that scales to an RL Polar Bear

Okay, made the changes in Varamyr profile

Now bumping for validation regarding the other two polar bears

Back