• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natsu
Xatu
I remember somebody putting East Blue Luffy against Pidgey and I thought this would be clever due to rhyming.
7-A Forms

Speed Equal

Xatu has flight, stupid levels of precog, teleportation, healing, access to Night Shade, Ominous Wind, and Confuse Ray, and if Natsu burns it, Psycho Shift. Xatu takes this.

Also, given the amount of Pokémon I need to make MHS+, Xatu being one of them, no need to equalize speed. In fact, I'll do it now.

The real cal howard said:
Bruh, you know how many 7-As and 8-As (soon to be Low 7-Bs to 7-Bs. Check out my calc ovo)
Basically, a lot.
I honestly can't tell if this is legit or not. TBH I'm just gonna keep speed equal in case if the calc isn't legit/ Xatu blitzing...

But, 8-A Natsu has nothing... How is this even fair. I mean come an he already has ton of loses why put him into matches where he has 0 chance? Even his AP is lower...

This is a stomp my friend.

a. Read the description

b. CQC + Experience + Rage power made it seem fair...

Cqc will not happen since Xatu flies. Experience is not useful as this Natsu experience is just brawl with his friends. Rage power doesn't activate unless he gets really angry.

It's a stomp. Xatu scales from 700 megatons and person that 800 megatons feat has flight and hax against Natsu that has nothing.

@Dragon Natsu matches should be more strict considering the losses he already has. Like seriously he has 0 chance here.

And his match with carissa was BS.

I'm going to make this a little less stompy by restrictng Xatu's Tailwind, Teleport, Wish, and Ominous Wind.

Everybody cool with that?

I have to agree with Blanked on this one.

Also... when did Natsu lose against Carissa? The last time I checked they were still fighting...

They wrapped up the match fast ignoring the fact it's a stomp and that giving him higher AP doesn't make it fair anyway.

@Neo you can't restrict someone's abilties to make a battle "fair" since like that pretty much anyone could fight anyone as you can just restrict all the hax one person has.

This battle is AP,durabilty, flight and hax vs range(with one attack)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back