• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natsu literraly eats the flame created from explosion after Lucy's spirit shot an arrow and made some "tank" explode and after that he kicked Gajeel's ass even thou he was being destroyed before.

So don't go downplaying Natsu's abilties @Goku.

Reppuzan said:
@Goku
1) Yes, Natsu got stronger after eating molten metal. He went from struggling to fight the Vulcan to knocking it out in one hit. Magic in Fairy Tail is made from Ethernano particles that are converted into Magic. I don't see how Dying Will Flames would be somehow immune to being devoured if they take the form of fire in any way imaginable, since Natsu has also eaten everything from sticky to cold fire. So the properties of the fire don't exactly matter 99% of the time.

2) Given the fact that Tsuna still gets his ass kicked all the time, I still don't think Hyper Intuition is as good as you're making it out to be. Even with Hyper Dying Will mode active, he still couldn't put two-and-two together to determine that the mysterious hitman was actually Reborn's adult form.

3) Natsu also has a lot of experience fighting people with more experience with Iemitsu (i.e. Gildarts, Bluenote, Brain e.t.c.).

1) NO, he didn't even become stronger, he just use that metal as projectiles, making Vulcan backoff and unintentionally letting Natsu make a finish move, that right there is just and example of how Natsu can use molten metal as projectiles. Ethernano is the source of Magic Power for all Mages, Natsu absorb a lot of things because they are made of magic, Dying will flames are not even close to magic. The key word that let Natsu eat/absorb almost anything is call magic

2) Yeah, pretty much by enemies that were overwhelming stronger to him, But then latter after Tsuna become enough stronger what happen?

Mukuro dow

Xanxus dow

The 3 moscas dow

Genkishi dow

Byakuran dow

And it go on and o

So what's your point there?

Hyper intuition have made Tsuna a High level fighter, it give him precognition, can see through illusions, executes techniques that he have never learned before, made him progress and learn quicker, etc.

Hey Hey Hey, everybody including us, have seen reborn in his adult form, Tsuna have never seen him like that or….. you could call that comedy as the way the arcobalenos point out the obvious, but wait why are you pointing this out when this subject has nothing to do with combat?

3) So what's the point of saying this character have way experience then the other when both can fight with beings that have years and years of experience? And who begin this experience thing?

Tsuna has way better mobility

Precognition+Reaction

He is stronger thanks to the feat thing

That combination he have with his Attack and Defense

Tsuna has complete advantage in the sky

Can seal with ZPB:FE

Nuts(Natsu) can use Petrification

His cloak can stop attacks even from enemies stronger than him(which in this case would easily stop Natsu's attacks)

Jellal had way better mobility a.k.a flight and got his ass kicked.

Also you are getting a little to hostile here calm down its just a normal discussion.

WilliamShadow said:
Natsu literraly eats the flame created from explosion after Lucy's spirit shot an arrow and made some "tank" explode and after that he kicked Gajeel's ass even thou he was being destroyed before.
So don't go downplaying Natsu's abilties @Goku.
Never try to downplay on him

When he did all does things, which chapter?, I'm interested.

WilliamShadow said:
Jellal had way better mobility a.k.a flight and got his ass kicked.
Also you are getting a little to hostile here calm down its just a normal discussion.
I think you got it backward, He gain more speed because of his spell, speed that defeat Natsu

Then latter Natsu enters dragon force, gain more speed and kick Jellal's ass

Sorry if I'm sounding hostile, not mad at all, I'm just trying to give my points.

Both you you just calm down. And William try not to accuse other's of downplaying. I don't see how Goku was downplaying anyone.

Back on topic, I think the votes are even.

@knight he says Natsu can only eat magical flames so yes he is dowplaying, or you have the same opinion.

Also, @Goku just watch battle Natsu vs Gajeel on YouTube or look for it should be in first 20-30 chapters with title Natsu vs Gajeel, cause i have to go and don't have time now.

Natsu vs Jackal, Natsu absorb explosions heat. Not magic,

Jellal gains more speed and abilty to fly with meteor (demonstarted against Natsu,Jura and Acnologia)and Natsu gained more force to equal Jellal and was simply jumping to fight him and he can do the same with Tsuna.

Natsu also also showed the abilty for pseudo flight with his flames allowing him to reach likes of Igneel in air.

I don't get if you don't know FT or what.

Perhaps he isn't familiar with FT. I think your jumping to conclusions there. Regardless that's a quick way to start conflict which we really don't need. And I never implied nor gave off signs of having the same opinion. Thank you.

Natsu: 8

Tsuna: 9

This version natsu has fight mard geer who has 3++ year experience

Btw dragon slayer has show to he able to eat nature,magic,curse and dragon body

Considering how much time has passed from when we got to 7 votes I guess this can be added inconclusive.

Since this match is quiet for several days, So I will end this now.

For summary, we have votes like this

Tsuna: 9 (Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff, GokuBold, Bepo4151, Litentric Teon, 851500, AstralKing7, Knightofannihilation666, KuuIchigo, Yomi Schwarz)

Natsu: 9 (WilliamShadow, Reppuzan, Captain Torch, Dragonmasterxyz, Davidsteel1, Newendigo, Kazuma kuwabara, Omega998, DemonGodMitchAubin)

With score like this, we can't pick a winner. So this end with inconclusive.

Anyway, can someone add this to their profiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back