• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are 6-C

E.N.D. Form Natsu is used

Ultimate Dying Will Mode Tsuna is used

Speed is equalized

Natsu Dragneel:

Tsuna (Post Future Arc):

Inconclusive:
tsuna_vs_natsu_final_by_strunton_db7flvm-fullview.png

Last edited:
how does it work? From what i've been told the precog isn't always active.
It is. Some people just don't remember that the people Tsuna fights against are so skilled that his precog doesn't always work against them.

It's not like it's OOC for him to use; in fact, it's passive. And he has Analytical prediction as well and danger sense.

It basically lets him know the perfect time to dodge and the perfect time to attack. It's just like any precog, it usually fails if the opponent is faster. Which won't be the case with equal speed

It is. Some people just don't remember that the people Tsuna fights against are so skilled that his precog doesn't always work against them.
Elaborate? someone being more skilled than you shouldn't interfere with Prediction at all, dodging would be difficult but "prediction" isn't something that can be circumvented by a skill gap, the predictions would still be correct but the person using it would need to be skilled enough to evade. Or is that what you mean?
It's not like it's OOC for him to use; in fact, it's passive. And he has Analytical prediction as well and danger sense.
Analytical Prediction and Precog are the same thing, so i'm assuming it's just whatever form of precog that Hyper Intuition is divertive from. Danger sensing is neat tho. How does it work?

Elaborate? someone being more skilled than you shouldn't interfere with Prediction at all, dodging would be difficult but "prediction" isn't something that can be circumvented by a skill gap, the predictions would still be correct but the person using it would need to be skilled enough to evade. Or is that what you mean?
In some verses, prediction is indeed something that can be overcome with a skill gap. Whether it's Marvel, Radukai, Baki, God Of Highschool, KHR or other skill heavy verses that I can't think of. Feats of getting around or even deceiving legit precog with superior skill is a semi-common mystic martial arts troupe.
Analytical Prediction and Precog are the same thing, so i'm assuming it's just whatever form of precog that Hyper Intuition is divertive from. Danger sensing is neat tho. How does it work?
I was listing the sub-genre of precog he has access too. Danger sense and Analytical Prediction are both precog, but two different kinds, both of which he can use.
Danger Sense works as him sensing an attack that he can't see and reacting to it.
http://zjcdn.*********.org/store/manga/880/23-213.0/compressed/02.jpg

In some verses, prediction is indeed something that can be overcome with a skill gap. Whether it's Marvel, Radukai, Baki, God Of Highschool, KHR or other skill heavy verses that I can't think of. Feats of getting around legit precog with superior skill is a semi-common mystic martial arts troupe.
Marvel doesn't actually have anyone who's overpowered Prediction via skill alone, the best case i can think of would be Tasky getting dealt with, but that was done since Tasky cannot predict something chaotic (Deadpool.) and has the weakness of not being able to predict fighting styles that consistently change. I don't recall this ever in Rakudai but you can ask Earl on that one. That's never happened in Baki, and verses similar to it don't have it either, like Kengan Ashura for example. I also don't think anyone in KHR are really that insanely skilled, could you post some scans for this?
I was listing the sub-genre of precog he has access too. Danger sense and Analytical Prediction are both precog, but two different kinds, both of which he can use.
Danger Sense works as him sensing an attack that he can't see and reacting to it.
http://zjcdn.*********.org/store/manga/880/23-213.0/compressed/02.jpg
thank you.

Marvel doesn't actually have anyone who's overpowered Prediction via skill alone

thank you.
I can't argue for those verses cause that's only what I've been told by other people. (With regards to outskilling precog)

With regards to how skilled KHR characters are... I accidentally erased all of my notes concerning that which had page numbers and everything. So I'll just copy and paste what I said in another thread.

To get an idea; there's a lower tier character (Yamamoto) who had never properly wielded a sword before, but after seeing someone use a sword style once and training for week, he defeated the best swordsman in the word who went around defeating 100 of the world's best swordsman without losing once and stole all of their sword styles incorporating it into his own to make the perfect sword style. This included the style that Yamamoto himself used. However; Yamamoto was able to just make up a sword art on the fly to defeat this ultimate swordsman.

And this is Baby Yamamoto we're talking about, near the beginning of the manga, before several arcs of training.

I can't argue for those verses cause that's only what I've been told by other people. (With regards to outskilling precog)

With regards to how skilled KHR characters are... I accidentally erased all of my notes concerning that which had page numbers and everything. So I'll just copy and paste what I said in another thread.
Another Skill feat is Lal Mirch stating it would take Tsuna and the guys 30 hours to produce a flame from their rings -- however, Yamamoto and Gokudera got the flames a few seconds before she said this and Tsuna got it seconds after.

If it's close combat Tsuna has:

1) Petrification
2) Zero Point Breakthrough First Edition

If it's long range Tsuna has:

1) Petrification
2) Zero Point Breakthrough Revised

People don't understand how Haxed Ultimate Dying Mode is, Ultimate Dying will enhances Hyper Intuition to the point that Tsuna can react to instant teleportation(Short Warp) multiple times at once.

• Short Warp: Bermuda can use teleportation abilities to instantly warp short distances. This technique is used to move behind enemies or dodge their attacks. This can also be used to warp a portion of the user's body (i.e. hands or feet) allowing them to attack from different directions or hit a target outside his attack range.

Tsuna reacts and hits Bermuda while he uses Short Warp, consecutively

Close up from above

Tsuna sensing Mukuro was coming while the Psychic wasn't able to detect

There's also the fact Tsuna can hit the nerves of his enemies intuitively, knocking them out

Back