• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu vs. Pit (An Angel Seeks Out A Demon) (Voting Completed)

Of course it isn't enough that he one-shots, I didn't say that. I'm saying that with such an AP gap there is a feasible argument that he does manage to kill Pit before Pit uses his non-counter-able hax on him.

This isn't like Professor X vs Goku as we know Professor X mindhaxes 100% of the time without fail. This is different.

That match is clearly a stomp, and a poor example to use against this one.

I've said my due, though, and if Pit doesn't use his hax in-character then this is just decisive.

So the gist of it is getting someone to properly comment on what is more likely for Pit?

He has all the means to win and the details on his favor, but that's it - details. If Natsu has a way to win and it is just very unlikely to happen, this shouldn't be a stomp. Just heavily leaning to one side.

Calaca Vs said:
Meanwhile there's a thread where BB is getting all of his attacks eaten with an even smaller AP advantage and no clear win state due to his opponent capacity of become even stronger and DragonEmperor said that isn't a stomp but this is. So what's the difference?
In that thread, BB would win if he didn't use his Fruit. In this thread, Natsu would only win if Pit stuck to melee combat and uses no hax period. The difference is that BB's victory lies on himself while Natsu's victory lies on the opponent.

That match is clearly a stomp, and a poor example to use against this one.

I've said my due, though, and if Pit doesn't use his hax in-character then this is just decisive.

I only quoted it because DragonEmperor said this is a stomp while he claimed that thread wasn't.

DragonEmperor23 said:
In that thread, BB would win if he didn't use his Fruit. In this thread, Natsu would only win if Pit stuck to melee combat and uses no hax period. The difference is that BB's victory lies on himself while Natsu's victory lies on the opponent.
The dude who only uses the DFs.

My point is, that BB could win if he did something a certain way. The difference with this, is that no matter what Natsu does, it doesn't matter because he gets power stolen+nulled+ black hole gg

This isn't the place to discuss that but you're saying he'd win in an extremely OoC way.

Natsu isn't getting stomped here. It was explained Pit's first move in-character and that doesn't do much against Natsu.

DragonEmperor23 said:
ooc wins still make it not a stomp
but the point is that Natsu can't win before the overkill abilties are used
Yes he can. Because if Pit starts with less hax abilities in character, then Natsu has time to flex that decent AP gap.

Mr. Bambu said:
Without knowing Pits character too well, I assume it is relatively random what he uses. Which means Natsu has a fairly sized win condition. But my vote still goes to Pit for winning more often.

Pit doesn't always lead with his hax, but Pit FRA regardless.

Huh. What do you know? That was actually seven votes for Pit right there. So...Pit wins.

Also, a short comment about the black holes thing. I've played Kid Icarus: Uprising, and watched many of the animations dealing with him. (Probably should list Kid Icarus as one of my Knowledgeable Verses, actually...) Anyway, Pit can't summon black holes. That's an extreme misconception because one of his abilities is called Black Hole. However, that ability only drags people to one central place to allow for some free hits, not harming them in the least. Another example of this is Palutena's Final Smash in SSB4, where she first uses Black Hole to catch a bunch of fighters in a central area before firing a Mega Laser at them. This is also similar to Zarya's Ultimate from Overwatch, who also creates a small area where players are dragged to for some free hits.

So, this is actually technically Gravity Manipulation, not Black Hole Creation. So...this should be fixed.

I agree that's that's not really a black hole; like 90% of black hole feats in fiction are fake black holes.

Fair but still.

Regardless, Pit has beaten Natsu. So, I'll add this to Pit's profile and request this be added to Natsu's.

Back